Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

He's not a huge presence in camp. I don't mind him, but he wouldn't be much of a loss. When is the next elimination by the way? Are they doing it on Sundays only, or mid-week as well?

He's not a huge presence in camp. I don't mind him, but he wouldn't be much of a loss. When is the next elimination by the way? Are they doing it on Sundays only, or mid-week as well?

Yeah the next one is on Sunday but then according to the Foxtel guide, they will be eliminating someone every night in the week of 18th of February.

Callea - oh crap, am I coming across as a bitch? Yeah little man.

He and cronnies have bitched about Laurina & Havana since day one.
There is definitely a dismissive attitude going on.

Notice - it is the older showbiz divas cluster together.
They do not regard RTV contestant Laurina as legit famous. And they do not comprehend what DJ/music producers do.
They are threatened old dinosaurs.
I expect a lot of musical career people are afraid of digital music career peeps. They hate that DJs can tour with a computer and a flash drive.

I find the lack of any chemistry, contact etc between Callea & Dean odd, shared Idol experiences, you would expect some comparability.

Oh damn it I missed this show too last night. So Havana called Anthony a rude bastard :rage:

Not the end of the world. Move along, nothing more to see :whistling:

I was just reading Liz Hurley is somewhat peeved at Shane Warne for discussing their relationship on the show last week.

Also, Shane's ex-wife, Simone, has issued a warning to Shane not to spill the beans on their relationship before going on the show.

Note to Shane: Shut ya mouth if you know what's good for you:muted: (and you like your gonads)

Hehehe :laugh:

Imagine the outcry if Anthony called Havana a "rude bitch". He didn't though. Because he isn't rude.
Condescending, perhaps, but Havana's reaction was disproportionate considering she wasn't even involved until she stuck her nose in.

Dean really cracked the shits at his "headline" didn't he? thing is, he must have spoken about his virginity in the first place, should have realised the gutter press would pounce on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1454854046][/DOUBLEPOST]Loved Val's response to her headline, No she didn't lose her Logie - but Sheila Florence did :D

Dean was a Hillsong sort of guy on Idol and he said the virgin thing then I think.

Courtney was also really upset with her headline and rightly so.

...ooooh... a lotta bitchin' a happenin' tonight folks!... 'mirror-gate' is setting it all off... it looks like the people that jumped to Anthony 's defence the other day are the one's in on it... my Jo Beth doesn't look so pretty when she has a scowl on her face... and please don't join in on the bitchin my sweet Jo Beth... please don't... cheers.

Here we go - we showbizzybitches are better than the mere REALITY person, AHEM, you are all playing REALITY TV for mostly hasbeens.
Laurina may be silly but the class divide is nasty, Havana, Dean, Laurina are kind of the odd outsiders. And in fact they are kind of cool.
Are these older women a tad jealous???

...finally!...Paul gets to do his challenge!... I think that he'll do it for sure... I'll be disappointed if he doesn't go through with this.... go Paul!!!!... cheers.

Last edited:
...here come the Irwins... if the mini Irwin Bob gives them the irrits he may well end up spinning on a spit over the campfire with an apple in his mouth if they get hungry enough... don't annoy them Bob... cheers.

...that was a really touching moment with Akmal... he was cracking jokes all the way through it to keep his emotions in check methinks!... (I get lost in Bankstown!)... lol!... cheers.

...ooooooh!... looks like Warnie has his eye on a particular member of the Campsite... settle Warnie... settle!... lol!... cheers.

...it's Irwin time!... Val is all gooey and excited with them in camp... I've met Terrie and Steve Irwin... such wonderful people... I met them the year before they became famous at their crocadile world thingy and had a snake that size around my neck when we had photos taken with them... they were such nice people... she is so pretty close up... such a great memory... cheers.

Back