Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting times, when you are trying to sell a property.

I was confronted at my place of work by a 'viewer' that was trying to be in my 'EAR' and demoting the property, whilst working for my boss!
There is work to be done (renovations in progress) but what this guy was chucking at me was over the top!!!!!!!!

And for all to hear ..............

F'ing Dick Head ......

Sighs :(

Good moaning OT Thread!

Is it my imagination, or have things been moved around?!

TGISOF - thank god its sort of Friday!

One day off tomoz, then one random PM shift, then roll on 3 day weekend!!!!!

Interesting times, when you are trying to sell a property.

I was confronted at my place of work by a 'viewer' that was trying to be in my 'EAR' and demoting the property, whilst working for my boss!
There is work to be done (renovations in progress) but what this guy was chucking at me was over the top!!!!!!!!

And for all to hear ..............

F'ing Dick Head ......

Sighs :(
Why are you putting yourself in that position?

Our sellers let the Real Estate handle the viewings and the sale. They made sure they were always out when we looked at the house, and we negotiated price by haggling through the agent.

Step back and let the Real Estate handle it. Make them earn their commission!!

So I know Words With Friends is pretty antiquated but whatevs I was playing it just before and some random started a game with me and proceeded to chat. Within minutes he had asked for me to send him pics and told me how horny he was. Is this a thing?! I feel so violated haha, I just wanted to play an innocent words game.

So I know Words With Friends is pretty antiquated but whatevs I was playing it just before and some random started a game with me and proceeded to chat. Within minutes he had asked for me to send him pics and told me how horny he was. Is this a thing?! I feel so violated haha, I just wanted to play an innocent words game.

I was playing a golf game and someone confused my avatar with reality lol. So yes, it's everywhere. I doubt people that desperate have ever touched a woman irl however :p

Had a similar thing on a poker app

I quit the app immediately, I mean there is a time and place... and app for that

Yeah this dude got blocked so fast. And, well, yeah, that's the thing, there's no shortage of places where such requests could be willingly met, why go to random games for it.

Yeah this dude got blocked so fast. And, well, yeah, that's the thing, there's no shortage of places where such requests could be willingly met, why go to random games for it.

Im thinking shock factor mixed with innocence?

From experience if any random you've chatted to on any gaming app requests you add them as a friend on snapchat...do not under any circumstances do it.

Or be prepared to be spammed with a lot of dick pics.

From experience if any random you've chatted to on any gaming app requests you add them as a friend on snapchat...do not under any circumstances do it.

Or be prepared to be spammed with a lot of dick pics.

That sounds wise and terrifying. I'm perplexed how snap chat has usurped Instagram and Twitter as the number one social media, I always thought it was just for dick pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back