Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
11254144_1018154548229258_1853897678_a.jpg

tahny89OGAM Medical
12301194_1507022346265345_935332701_n.jpg

777 likes
40m

Wtf? Sounds like stupid some Hollywood fad. Does he know that large doses of Vitamin C can cause diarrhoea? That wouldn't be much fun in his racing suit..

HUGE BIG BROTHER EXCLUSIVE: BEHIND THE SCENES

Earlier this week I was sent a special video containing a 'behind the scenes' look at Big Brother Australia and the production of one of the most exciting moments of my life. When I saw how much effort goes into the Endemol Southern Star production, I felt the need to share it with you - the fans of the show. After all we share the same interest and that is ‪#‎BigBrotherAustralia‬ - a show which hopefully will return some day soon.

Big Brother is an intricate show with so many elements that go into the success of making it what it is. I often see former housemates posting different things - that summarised their experiences - I personally love seeing them all. At times different housemates have contacted me from all 11 seasons and I have enjoyed talking to them about their 'journey' with the mother of ‪#‎RealityTV‬.

A side story I thought might be interesting to acknowledge is the people who believe Big Brother Australia is rigged. The fact is even some of the former housemates still believe that. (Some have sent messages to me claming the whole thing was a set up. One parent of a contestant even sent me a pvt message saying her son (a former housemate) has more followers on twitter than me proving it was a rout that I won the show.) I myself was plagued by rumours that the show was set up to have me win - so Channel Nine could have a Australian Marriage Equality proposal. At times even my insecurities had me believe that I did not deserved this moment in my life. Which is pretty rude considering how many people work on the truth and brand of this show. Especially Executive producers Alex Mavroidakis & Chris Blackburn

I had the privilege of working on Scoopla with Southern Cross Austereo for the seasons of Big Brother that followed mine. I met the cast and crew and even develeped a better friendship with Sonia Kruger. I saw things that proved that this show was a balancing act surrounded by the uncertainty of what would happen next. Which proved to me that this was no coincidence. I saw people like Michael Beveridge, Tim Dormer, Tully Smyth and Ben from Brisbane go from housemates to media personalities. I had chats with Mike Goldman about every season Australia had seen. I even met my favourite housemates Paul Chicken Dyer, ‪#‎Regie‬, Chrissie Swan Official, ‪#‎Fitzy‬ and so many that it would be silly to acknowledge them all. What I learnt was that this show was special and that it is important in life to push passed the negative people and embrace the memories in a positive way.

I really enjoyed this look behind the scenes and I look forward to many more seasons of this fantastic show - which creates so many jobs in ‪#‎Australia‬.

Also, if you are out there wanting your chance to make it onto this show - I am here to tell you that it could be you. The magic about Big Brother is that all all Australians are interesting enough to be ‪#‎Housemates‬ and there are so many new stories yet to be told - we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with what this show could be and I hope a new network reimagines Big Brother at Dreamworld Australia some day soon.

Love always

Benjamin x

Watch here: http://on.fb.me/1QavduG

Earlier this week I was sent a special video containing a 'behind the scenes' look at Big Brother Australia and the production of one of the most exciting moments of my life. When I saw how much effort goes into the Endemol Southern Star production, I felt the need to share it with you - the fans of the show. After all we share the same interest and that is ‪#‎BigBrotherAustralia‬ - a show which hopefully will return some day soon.

Big Brother is an intricate show with so many elements that go into the success of making it what it is. I often see former housemates posting different things - that summarised their experiences - I personally love seeing them all. At times different housemates have contacted me from all 11 seasons and I have enjoyed talking to them about their 'journey' with the mother of ‪#‎RealityTV‬.

A side story I thought might be interesting to acknowledge is the people who believe Big Brother Australia is rigged. The fact is even some of the former housemates still believe that. (Some have sent messages to me claming the whole thing was a set up. One parent of a contestant even sent me a pvt message saying her son (a former housemate) has more followers on twitter than me proving it was a rout that I won the show.) I myself was plagued by rumours that the show was set up to have me win - so Channel Nine could have a Australian Marriage Equality proposal. At times even my insecurities had me believe that I did not deserved this moment in my life. Which is pretty rude considering how many people work on the truth and brand of this show. Especially Executive producers Alex Mavroidakis & Chris Blackburn

I had the privilege of working on Scoopla with Southern Cross Austereo for the seasons of Big Brother that followed mine. I met the cast and crew and even develeped a better friendship with Sonia Kruger. I saw things that proved that this show was a balancing act surrounded by the uncertainty of what would happen next. Which proved to me that this was no coincidence. I saw people like Michael Beveridge, Tim Dormer, Tully Smyth and Ben from Brisbane go from housemates to media personalities. I had chats with Mike Goldman about every season Australia had seen. I even met my favourite housemates Paul Chicken Dyer, ‪#‎Regie‬, Chrissie Swan Official, ‪#‎Fitzy‬ and so many that it would be silly to acknowledge them all. What I learnt was that this show was special and that it is important in life to push passed the negative people and embrace the memories in a positive way.

I really enjoyed this look behind the scenes and I look forward to many more seasons of this fantastic show - which creates so many jobs in ‪#‎Australia‬.

Also, if you are out there wanting your chance to make it onto this show - I am here to tell you that it could be you. The magic about Big Brother is that all all Australians are interesting enough to be ‪#‎Housemates‬ and there are so many new stories yet to be told - we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with what this show could be and I hope a new network reimagines Big Brother at Dreamworld Australia some day soon.

Love always

Benjamin x

So any inside goss on when/if it might come back?

:p

Love always

Benjamin x

You were by far my favourite winner, and given that my support was instrumental in your victory, I feel it is only fair that you repay the $7 I spent saving your arse!!

So will it be PayPal or bank transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back