Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
34nhd82.jpg

Please return to our screens BB!

Hi Rob,
At this stage BB is not returning in the immediate future, but one never knows.
No doubt it will be advertised should it return.
With thanks,
The Endemol Shine Casting Team
Yeah, sadly the usual coin operated a response

Although as of yesterday , 13 March 2016 i have found this on Channel 7's website!
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-show/18193706/big-brother/
Now this interesting, the fact they've even used the US logo is very interesting, is it a clue?? Who knows! :D

Hi Rob,
With thanks,

I received this from Endemol on the 25th Feb 2016, just by emailing them.

Although as of yesterday , 13 March 2016 i have found this on Channel 7's website!

What do you guys think?

Posted this on other thread, but thought i'd share it here:)

Yeah, sadly the usual coin operated a response

Now this interesting, the fact they've even used the US logo is very interesting, is it a clue?? Who knows! :D

Yeah i didn't think Endemol would give much away haha.

Here's hoping it comes back, but properly this time! I even stumbled across a picture from the BB 2014 auditions, where i was in Gemma's group! Brought back some really fun memories, i love the process!

Yeah i didn't think Endemol would give much away haha.

Here's hoping it comes back, but properly this time! I even stumbled across a picture from the BB 2014 auditions, where i was in Gemma's group! Brought back some really fun memories, i love the process!
I was thinking the other day how I really missed Big Brother, and this wasn't a wimpy miss, this was a withdrawal. I yearn for Big Brother, I think I have a problem hahahahah, it needs to come back, it is legendary

I was thinking the other day how I really missed Big Brother, and this wasn't a wimpy miss, this was a withdrawal. I yearn for Big Brother, I think I have a problem hahahahah, it needs to come back, it is legendary

Yes! I was exactly the same haha, then i used my procrastination time from uni to do some BB research! And i contacted a few stations and key figures of the shower, so here's hopes to getting a response that is positive!

Hi Rob,
With thanks,

I received this from Endemol on the 25th Feb 2016, just by emailing them.

What do you guys think?

Posted this on other thread, but thought i'd share it here:)

OMG! Wow! It would seem strange Sonia is associated with it given she is a 9 Celeb, but the lady who replaced her on DWTS (? name) has gone back to Nine, so maybe it is possible. Also the guy who hosted The Voice (again, no idea what his name is) has moved Channels as well. Would've hoped they go for another host though

OMG! Wow! It would seem strange Sonia is associated with it given she is a 9 Celeb, but the lady who replaced her on DWTS (? name) has gone back to Nine, so maybe it is possible. Also the guy who hosted The Voice (again, no idea what his name is) has moved Channels as well. Would've hoped they go for another host though

I thought it was strange too! I tried to do further research abut Sonia's position but couldn't find anything, but i think the news is relatively new so any info is welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back