Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try the m&m's yet? How were they? I saw the bananas ones and was curious. I love all the flavours in the US however the birthday cake flavour was a bit seedy.

Yes I had some of the m+m's this afternoon, they were really good! There are 2 different shades of yellow in the pack (taste the same), plus ordinary chocolate ones.

Yes I had some of the m+m's this afternoon, they were really good! There are 2 different shades of yellow in the pack (taste the same), plus ordinary chocolate ones.

Oh I see, I shall have to check them out then. Can't go too wrong really. Thanks!

Did you try the m&m's yet? How were they? I saw the bananas ones and was curious. I love all the flavours in the US however the birthday cake flavour was a bit seedy.

Oh and @bleachy_dude (and @Sweetgeek) I had some Freddo cake today. So good!therss a high chance I'll have some for breakfast tomorrow.

Stop it! I need to keep to start my diet. I have a wedding in 11 weeks. Well actually I have a wedding tomorrow, but it's too late for that one haha. Anyway, need to lose some weight by the wedding in 11 weeks. Now all I want is freddo cake.

I went to IGA and found diet vanilla coke :)

Ooh are they like lolly banana flavour?

Oh and @bleachy_dude (and @Sweetgeek) I had some Freddo cake today. So good!therss a high chance I'll have some for breakfast tomorrow.
It's the Father's Day cake this Sunday.

I went to the ice cream section and saw it and also saw a crunchie birthday ice cream cake. Has that always been there too? I feel like I've entered a whole new world.

Check this, my woolworths is still out of gay time tubs. That's ridiculous!

Stop it! I need to keep to start my diet. I have a wedding in 11 weeks. Well actually I have a wedding tomorrow, but it's too late for that one haha. Anyway, need to lose some weight by the wedding in 11 weeks. Now all I want is freddo cake.

I went to IGA and found diet vanilla coke :)

Haha oops sorry. You should go and eat a whole cake now since it's too late for tomorrow and then get it out of your system ahead of the next 11 weeks. Good plan, right?

Nice find with the coke though!

It's the Father's Day cake this Sunday.

I went to the ice cream section and saw it and also saw a crunchie birthday ice cream cake. Has that always been there too? I feel like I've entered a whole new world.

Check this, my woolworths is still out of gay time tubs. That's ridiculous!

Oh cool! I hope I've not oversold but I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Maybe if someone doesn't like ice cream, but is that really someone you want in your life anyway? The crunchie cake seems familiar but I don't think I've eaten it. The crunchie ice cream bars are good so why not a whole cake I guess.

I haven't been able to get my hands on the gaytime tub yet either! I want to try it but I fear I've missed my chance as literally nowhere has it. Was it limited time maybe? Surely it doesn't keep selling out between my constant checking.

Yes pretty much. I'm sharing mine around so I don't eat the whole pack, I'm hopeless at saving something for later. Fine if I don't open the pack, but once it's open it's a goner.

I love the fake banana flavour. Banana paddle pop is probably one of my favourite foods. People will list the fake banana flavour as a reason not to buy something, whereas I get further incentivised by it.

Haha oops sorry. You should go and eat a whole cake now since it's too late for tomorrow and then get it out of your system ahead of the next 11 weeks. Good plan, right?

Nice find with the coke though!

Oh cool! I hope I've not oversold but I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Maybe if someone doesn't like ice cream, but is that really someone you want in your life anyway? The crunchie cake seems familiar but I don't think I've eaten it. The crunchie ice cream bars are good so why not a whole cake I guess.

I haven't been able to get my hands on the gaytime tub yet either! I want to try it but I fear I've missed my chance as literally nowhere has it. Was it limited time maybe? Surely it doesn't keep selling out between my constant checking.
I use that logic far too easily and far too often!

I use that logic far too easily and far too often!

Haha yeah it's probably common and definitely only somewhat logical. I guess it's similar to "well I had this one square of chocolate so I may as well stuff my face with everything bad that I can think of all day long".

Very cool! I totally want one.
Well if you do get one, I would want a product review... Not sure how it can manage to turn you air con down or up. Like do you need a super new air con system... Same with the TV and coffee machine. All the futuristic features actually thinking about it kind of scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back