Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

Hi House! :D

Well guys, I'm out of the House but I'm back at uni. I have an hour and a half of absolutely nothing to do. I have just spent the past 40 minutes walking around the uni and have found myself a decent seat in some weird faculty's building eaves-dropping on a class learning english and Australian expressions because it's only 7 degrees and raining outside.

Who's up for a chat? :)

I don't think it was ever revealed to the public but my eviction by @huwman ........................... was a complete FAKE!
It was a task to add drama by evicting the House favourite. As soon as I was 'Evicted' Big Brother informed me that I would soon return.

Of course! Look at the housemates after all. jk jk
You know what I really hate?

It's when people sit back and whinge and b!tch about things that they have or had the opportunity to change. You were a Housemate yourself. You had the opportunity to make it better and you gave that opportunity up!

So please, let's just move past the whingeing and b!tching and discuss what was an ok series as decent, civil human beings.

Thank you. :)

You know what I really hate?

It's when people sit back and whinge and b!tch about things that they have or had the opportunity to change. You were a Housemate yourself. You had the opportunity to make it better and you gave that opportunity up!

So please, let's just move past the whingeing and b!tching and discuss what was an ok series as decent, civil human beings.

Thank you. :)

You do understand what jk means, right?

You do understand what jk means, right?
Yes but it's not the first time you've made negative comments about this series Housemates. I know your probably not the only one but you are the most predominant.

Anyway, for what it's worth your were one of the series best Housemates and it really was a shame that you left. :)

Back