Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity 2016: Alex Mavroidakis is new EP

trash-can.jpg

...well it seems Channel 9 have finally ended with Big Brother if Alex has gone to Channel 10 then doesn't it?... perhaps Big Brother will follow Alex there then?... hahaha!... who am I kidding?... fancy replacing Peter Abbott with Alex?... hmmmmm!... perhaps they have Alex there to free up Peter Abbott to enable him to produce Big Brother on Channel 10?... hahaha!... again... who am I kidding????... if only this was a perfect world eh?... R.I.P Big Brother... R.I.P I'm a Celebrity get me out of here... cheers.

I've always thought it would be interesting if a network produced a civilian version of this show...

...I would like to see that too Kingston... that way the Producers couldn't pick who they think will get on with each other and would have to take pot luck with nobodies... I always think that when unknown people are thrown together it is a more honest study in human interaction... the trouble with 'celebrity' versions is that the 'celebrities' are always concerned about their seen 'reputations' and never show their true selves as nobodies do... yeah that would be a great show for sure... cheers.

...I would like to see that too Kingston... that way the Producers couldn't pick who they think will get on with each other and would have to take pot luck with nobodies... I always think that when unknown people are thrown together it is a more honest study in human interaction... the trouble with 'celebrity' versions is that the 'celebrities' are always concerned about their seen 'reputations' and never show their true selves as nobodies do... yeah that would be a great show for sure... cheers.

I doubt it will ever happen... I guess the entire point of the show is really just seeing celebs make fools out of themselves...

I've always thought it would be interesting if a network produced a civilian version of this show...
There were a few that we had last season that could have passed as civilians. Who the fuck was Tyson? I'm sure some of the cast would have been wondering at some stage whether he was a fake celeb put there to test them.[/QUOTE]

http://tvtonight.com.au/2015/08/voi...ips-on-2013-quotes-dissing-the-same-show.html

Voice UK judge Boy George backflips on 2013 quotes dissing the same show

Just two years ago Boy George dissed The Voice through social media. Now he is a judge on the UK series on BBC One.

In 2013 he tweeted, “The Voice, it’s a TV show and these pointless vocal battles are proof that it’s nothing to do with creativity or growing! It’s drama!”

The show’s official social media account replied, “Thanks for watching,” to which Boy George responded ‘Well, I am paying for it!'”

After one of his followers asked, “U didnt get asked to be a judge then?” Boy George told them, “Yeah, consider yourself judged & blocked!”

When another suggested the genuine artists were just there to try and give the show credibility, he replied, “And they all have stuff to promote!”

The comments contradicts a statement he made last week after it was announced he would be joining the show: “I’m thrilled and excited to be a coach on The Voice UK. I’m a huge fan of the show and have watched and engaged with it from series one. If I can help someone to win I will be delighted. What a wonderful opportunity to share my experiences and help someone move forward with their musical career. I can’t wait to sit in that chair!”

A spokesperson told The Sun, “This was obviously banter. George is clearly passionate about the show and won’t be holding back on his opinions when he is in the studio.”

Or even the stuff he has to promote…?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmmm.... this seems sort of familiar, doesn't it...

OK, so we are 4 episodes in and I can already see a couple Big Brother themes that have been put into I'm A Celebrity.
  1. When Shane asked if he was the only single person in the competition and found out that Courtney was in a new relationship, they automatically played that up, even in the "Previously on I'm a Celebrity" bit before the show starts.
  2. THE BIGGEST TASK EVER adverts that get played the night before a Tucker Trial.
  3. The rewards that they are receiving so early in the competition (e.g. the blow up couch)
  4. Drama between the campers, like Laurina refusing to eat in the tucker trial and causing friction when she was about to say those magic words at the end of the trial.
  5. The way that the episodes start are reminiscent of the Big Brother evictions.
I can see from this early that this season is going to suck balls.
Opinions? Responses?

OK, so we are 4 episodes in and I can already see a couple Big Brother themes that have been put into I'm A Celebrity.
  1. When Shane asked if he was the only single person in the competition and found out that Courtney was in a new relationship, they automatically played that up, even in the "Previously on I'm a Celebrity" bit before the show starts.
  2. THE BIGGEST TASK EVER adverts that get played the night before a Tucker Trial.
  3. The rewards that they are receiving so early in the competition (e.g. the blow up couch)
  4. Drama between the campers, like Laurina refusing to eat in the tucker trial and causing friction when she was about to say those magic words at the end of the trial.
  5. The way that the episodes start are reminiscent of the Big Brother evictions.
I can see from this early that this season is going to suck balls.
Opinions? Responses?

Thats no different than last season. The couch wasn't a reward it was a luxury item that Laurina chose to bring in. They had luxury items last year as well.

Back