Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Jessy_Girl has kindly drawn a courtesy map to the exit, Mutley says he's failing to flourish in the shadow and creating alternate threads for the undesirables, and Connoisseur is spreading ridiculous and defamatory conspiracy theories. Whatever bleachy thinks he's doing for the effort, that as well.

reepbot hasn't pointed to the door, asked anyone to leave, suggested people post less or created threads for the specific purpose of quarantining the undesirables, or donned a 6 month long tinfoil hat. He's a bizarre science project you want to poke to see his expression. It's his thread. Poke him.

Huh? I didn't, actually. I asked a sincere and unrhetorical question about why you continued to visit this place when it was seemingly not an enjoyable experience for you based on the fact you seem to have rubbed so many people the wrong way. Post, don't post, I don't really care either way to be honest, but I will say that sometimes when it feels like everyone against is a person it's best to look at the common denominator.

Huh? I didn't, actually. I asked a sincere and unrhetorical question about why you continued to visit this place when it was seemingly not an enjoyable experience for you based on the fact you seem to have rubbed so many people the wrong way. Post, don't post, I don't really care either way to be honest, but I will say that sometimes when it feels like everyone against is a person it's best to look at the common denominator.
Your language is so squirmish. Before you used 'evidently' and now you use 'seemingly', both weasel words for your subjective rhetoric, and your feigned logic above is contrived and backward.

You and Mutley have very kindly made recommendations on how I can be more tolerable to you...in our mutual non-interaction. Do you ever stop and think how ridiculous that is? We haven't interacted until you got a bee in your bonnet about me stating a fact about owning something. You got so excited you attempted to ridicule it and quoted hooley in error and have squirmed and blushed ever since.

That's the second time you've mumbled 'everyone' rhetorically. Back it up. If someone is against me, name them.

Your language is so squirmish. Before you used 'evidently' and now you use 'seemingly', both weasel words for your subjective rhetoric, and your feigned logic above is contrived and backward.

You and Mutley have very kindly made recommendations on how I can be more tolerable to you...in our mutual non-interaction. Do you ever stop and think how ridiculous that is? We haven't interacted until you got a bee in your bonnet about me stating a fact about owning something. You got so excited you attempted to ridicule it and quoted hooley in error and have squirmed and blushed ever since.

That's the second time you've mumbled 'everyone' rhetorically. Back it up. If someone is against me, name them.

Ok well we could debate this forever but I'm seriously not interested. I'm just saying that I didn't "show you the door" like you have mentioned a few times.

You have also mentioned me quoting hooley in error a few times now, yet this never occurred. Even if it did this is hardly the ammunition you seem to think it is.

As for who is "against you" well you yourself named them through your own admission in the post I quoted, you know, the one I was referring to...

I realise I instigated this initially and again today by quoting, but I wanted to clear up that apparent miscommunication. If you do have ongoing issues with me I am happy to discuss them, but otherwise I'd happily go back to doing my thing and you to doing yours, I have lots of exciting things going on in my life at the moment that take the shine off fighting with strangers on a BB forum.

I realise I instigated this initially and again today by quoting, but I wanted to clear up that apparent miscommunication. If you do have ongoing issues with me I am happy to discuss them, but otherwise I'd happily go back to doing my thing and you to doing yours, I have lots of exciting things going on in my life at the moment that take the shine off fighting with strangers on a BB forum.

Ok well we could debate this forever but I'm seriously not interested. I'm just saying that I didn't "show you the door" like you have mentioned a few times.

You have also mentioned me quoting hooley in error a few times now, yet this never occurred. Even if it did this is hardly the ammunition you seem to think it is.

As for who is "against you" well you yourself named them through your own admission in the post I quoted, you know, the one I was referring to...
The rule when reading a passive aggressive poster is to place their last paragraph of being above all this at the start, followed by them not being above anything, up to their neck in the muck, barb mongering. You'd make Ryan proud with your 'But what would I know?' ending after the todo list is complete.

PS 'Even if it did' is not the best language to use in a denial.

That is the jessy girl who has a username that rrhymes wjth messy and then......nothing. unless people can think of something else.

That is the jessy girl who has a username that rrhymes wjth messy and then......nothing. unless people can think of something else.

Stressy jessy? Now what would Jessy be stressy about? The state of the world? That hat she swore was talking to her the other day?

Shattered red tea cups
Broken on the kitchen floor
Ready to be swept.

Watch the many clocks
The time is ticking away
Tomorrow is here.

The rule when reading a passive aggressive poster is to place their last paragraph of being above all this at the start, followed by them not being above anything, up to their neck in the muck, barb mongering. You'd make Ryan proud with your 'But what would I know?' ending after the todo list is complete.

PS 'Even if it did' is not the best language to use in a denial.
Meep meep.

Been watching a bit of MASH. What a great show. Funny yet poignant as these doctors, nurses, and soldiers work so close to the front line trying to save the lives of thousands and thousands of young men. My favorite character is Major Charles Emerson Winchester the third because he was very styck up but still had his moments of humanity.

And a fucking boring stranger too, ignore him, keeps trying to call people out to gain attention
Temper, temper Mutley. It's not boring calling you the shrinking violet you know you are, knowing full well you are a pale, inferior and self-conscious shadow and poor imitation tribute act of Madonna. It's stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back