Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

His eyes look too close together. That is never going to be a good look, but that's not his fault. I get turned off by the promos. Tim was the most appealing bachelor. Hubba hubba!!

His eyes look too close together. That is never going to be a good look, but that's not his fault. I get turned off by the promos. Tim was the most appealing bachelor. Hubba hubba!!

I'd still choose him over Tim and Blake though.... Hes good looking in a way

I'd still choose him over Tim and Blake though.... Hes good looking in a way
They all are, in a way, but Blake was very smarmy and waaaay too smooth. Something dodgy about him in lots of ways.
Just realised that the new show with Debra Messing started tonight. I like her. She did a small series here a few years ago. Liked it. Maybe I liked Tim a lot as he was and still is VERY good looking and reminds me of my most recent ex.

They all are, in a way, but Blake was very smarmy and waaaay too smooth. Something dodgy about him in lots of ways.
Just realised that the new show with Debra Messing started tonight. I like her. She did a small series here a few years ago. Liked it.

Other than this Bachelors eyes, he is absolutely perfect..

I thought his eyes looked kinda dodgy in the promos as well but seeing him talk and interact he's definitely the most real of the three. I found Blake deplorable in a hilarious way and Tim just a total bore, so I'm pumped this dude actually has a personality.

Other than this Bachelors eyes, he is absolutely perfect..
There are too many new shows that it's a bit of sensory overload. Might be safer to watch the cricket. Oh yes, I'm on nights tomorrow and Friday. I'll be watching it.

Yes, regardless of the looks, it is really down to the person. Looks are what we see, people are who we know. I will give him a go sooner or later. Just now I can't be bothered. Is it him or the women in the introduction show that is the cringe factor?

I was surprised by Sam, he is much nicer in motion than he appears in pictures. Not great looking, but he seems a nice guy.

Why do so many of the girls look alike? Why does every single one out of 19 women have long hair? Why do they only range from stick-thin to moderately well fed?

I was surprised by Sam, he is much nicer in motion than he appears in pictures. Not great looking, but he seems a nice guy.

Why do so many of the girls look alike? Why does every single one out of 19 women have long hair? Why do they only range from stick-thin to moderately well fed?
That's one thing I have noticed on any of these shows. No short or medium length haired ladies.

There weren't any with short hair, but Joni has shoulder length hair. Tess has a just about shoulder length bob to name a couple. I wouldn't really call that long hair.
I've always wondered whether the bachelor has some kind of thing he has to fill out with preferences etc in regards to that sort of thing, age range, fitness, type etc.
I thought here was actually a pretty good range of heights, ages, ethnicity, hair colour, jobs etc.

Reactions: Tee
He's a bit dorky but in a good way. He's actually a real person whose face shows emotion unlike cardboard cutout Blake..

Ps I'd be scared for my kids if one of them had Sandra for a teacher.
For me its his hair that makes him look a bit dorky ... but mostly in the promos ... once they got past the introductions he came across a lot better - definitely the best of the 3 bachelors .. Tim might be easy on the eye but there doesn't seem a lot else ... not sure he's going to last too long on DWTS - thought he'd dance a lot better than he does ... not sure why I thought that though ..

Absolutely agree re Sandra ... the fact someone like her is teaching is scarey!!
the lying, manipulating, gossiping and LogieAwardWinning acting skills ... she'll make for good viewing

of course it just highlights how staged this all is that Sandra and Reshael (sorry if I've spelt this wrong!) are left to be the final two to get roses ... LOVED that Reshael got hers first ... but it really won't sink in to Sandra's consciousness that she WAS the last one given a rose and therefore LAST CHOICE!

also - how the heck after one night can he be expected to remember every woman's name - do they sit him in a room with photos and make him memorise them or is there a producer in his ear giving him the name of the next rose recipient ... he may just have had to tell them his bottom 2 and then they decide the order that the roses are given out ...

Loving Heather so far (for some reason she reminds me of Kris Bath ...) and 'Parmajana' also - and whilst they tried on the previews to make out that her having a child would be a deal breaker I don't think it will be after watching the show ... it didn't seem to faze him that much. He was straight up in asking about the relationship with the daughter's father / involvement etc ... so he was interested enough to suss out whether there could be issues and it didn't seem to be

You're a lumber jack and out of your element in a long gown - fair enough - but surely you can suck it up for one night! He at least singled you out to talk to you one on one without you having to hunt him down or push into someone else's time (so rude!!!)

Jacinta has some great one liners AND a polaroid of Bachy's butt ... always a plus right?

Watching these women was like watching a shoal of piranas circling

Zilda and her double F's were on KiisFm this morning - in reply to a comment about her big boobs from JackieO she said "Are they? I tried to hide them" ... had she forgotten what she was wearing? if that's hiding them god help us when she wants to flaunt them! lol

this is a fun read
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...elor-episode-one/story-fnet0gly-1227462327854

OMG, this show was so good!

Love Sam as the Bach, love the fact that the girls are using the term "the Bach"
Last year I only made it 3 episodes in, I just could not watch that Blake man... Something about him did not sit right with me.
I am loving the wannabe GFs this year, especially Sandra and the one that got changed into I'm assuming men's work clothes. Oh and I totally want to date Heather, I don't think I am alone in this? For some reason though I don't think she will be the lucky lady at the end. Props to the Bach for not eliminating the only brown girl first. I like her attitude with not wanting to say anything bad about the other girls.
Bring on the rest of the series!!!

Props to Ten for having the highest rated no news show for the night at 846,000 and beating 7 and 9's 7 30 reality shows.

EDIT: how could I forget about Jacinta!?? Silly me, she was the STAR of the show last night, she better be around for a long long time.

Back