Skip to main content

Big Brother US 2015: #BBTakeover premieres Jun 24th

ahahahahaha you're the one that asked the dumb question.

My "question" wasn't dumb... In fact it was really just a statement phrases in the form of a question...

I was making a statement about the live feed in relation to what is actually shown on TV... In essence places like this popped up on the Internet for that reason... I mean how many people came to this website in the old days to read the fan diary updates and participate in live feed discussion threads?

I didn't think I had to spell it out for you... But your comment was really wasn't unique to this particular series... IMO that has ALWAYS been the case with BB...

anyways, i found this episode really good, i was feeling stressed on vanessa's behalf ahahahaha

Because no-one knew that Vanessa would change the plan last minute... SHE'S NEVER EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

anyways, i found this episode really good, i was feeling stressed on vanessa's behalf ahahahaha

Which is the reason why a show like BBUS has gone on for as long as it has... As much as Grodner & Co never really learn from their "mistakes" is because they know how to recover... When all else fails they go back to the fundamentals of this program... Fundamentally it's all about the HG's...

Because no-one knew that Vanessa would change the plan last minute... SHE'S NEVER EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!
it's strange though because even vanessa didn't know she would change her plan last minute,
i feel bad cause she's my favourite

It really is poor form though now - BB Canada showed you can do a season with seemingly "new" comps week in week out, but BBUSA seems more reliant than ever on just reusing the same old comps.

lol. They've ended Battle of the Block (realising it's a waste of time/money since they're just getting thrown) and removed the dual-HoH... I guess it's an attempt to break up the Sixth Sense. Woooooooo!

Well if it's not the teachings of Joseph Smith then who the hell do Mormons let run their lives?

While the foundations of the church's doctrine do begin with Joseph Smith, we believe in modern-day revelation. By studying the scriptures and listening to modern-day prophets such as the current president, Thomas S. Monson, we are taught how to live our lives better. If you'd like, you can go to Mormon.org to learn more.

However, this discussion is probably best for a separate thread.

Coming back to BBUS...... it's fantastic that the BoB is over and we have only one HOH. However, this probably means we'll have to wait all Sunday to find out who is nominated.

While the foundations of the church's doctrine do begin with Joseph Smith, we believe in modern-day revelation. By studying the scriptures and listening to modern-day prophets such as the current president, Thomas S. Monson, we are taught how to live our lives better. If you'd like, you can go to Mormon.org to learn more.

However, this discussion is probably best for a separate thread.

I'm not stupid... I wouldn't make statements like that if I didn't know what the hell I was talking about...

Back