Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

I'm going to be more personal.

Obviously my fave is @SepiaBird as even though I want to win and I think he's going to win. I have bonded with hm the most and I feel that even after this our connection will still be there.

Least faveourite is Mitchell. I Honestly don't see the point in adding someone 8 days to go. He's probably said 10 comments in this thread and all have shut confused me. I'm hopping his the one to go first. Sorry for being glint but I'm not going to be fake here.

Also what Im curious to know is how the housemates think the final places will stand. Who does everyone think will place 6th 5th and so forth.

Obviously my fave is @SepiaBird as even though I want to win and I think he's going to win. I have bonded with hm the most and I feel that even after this our connection will still be there.

Least faveourite is Mitchell. I Honestly don't see the point in adding someone 8 days to go. He's probably said 10 comments in this thread and all have shut confused me. I'm hopping his the one to go first. Sorry for being glint but I'm not going to be fake here.
I know it's gonna sound so cliché, but I do agree with your point, I didn't know I'd be coming in with a week to go, I'd originally signed up the Wednesday before the series started, I do hope I'm last as you have all been here longer than me and deserve a decent final place over me.

It's hard to make more than 10 comments being on the other side of the world and a completely different time zone to you, but I'm sorry that you do not get my comments, I don't live in Australia, I don't know what Australians understand or not, I'm not gonna pick all that up in 48 hours.

Oh and this games been excellent, whoevers called it shit obviously has as much taste as a tongueless smurf

(My time limit to edit the above run out sorry!)

I came into this game wanting to make a new friend or two, have a laugh and enjoy my time, now I'm wonder whether I should've come in and been an arsehole to you all.

Whether you like it or not, I'm a housemate too, so get over it and stop making out like I'm some alien who has just shown up, I'm as much of a housemate as you so please get off your high horse, it's not pretty.

Peace out.

Thank you @Zcsund1234 ! :D
Although, I would be glad to see you win! :)

I know it's gonna sound so cliché, but I do agree with your point, I didn't know I'd be coming in with a week to go, I'd originally signed up the Wednesday before the series started, I do hope I'm last as you have all been here longer than me and deserve a decent final place over me.

It's hard to make more than 10 comments being on the other side of the world and a completely different time zone to you, but I'm sorry that you do not get my comments, I don't live in Australia, I don't know what Australians understand or not, I'm not gonna pick all that up in 48 hours.

I'm happy to see that your not taking personally

I'm happy to see that your not taking personally
No, I'm not taking me being your least favourite personally, I'm fine with that.

I'm just pissed off with your reasoning, a 'he's only just got here' would've worked rather than attacking me for something I can't help.

Im just annoyed really, I've been here 3 days and I've only really spoke to Sepia, conversations are two way things...

Anyway I'm over it honeypoo, happy house.

@SepiaBird would you like to play a game of Most to Least later on?

I think it's what the house needs. We need to be honest with eachother. We've gone through the whole game together and we need to be honest with each other. Why let someone win who's holding back. It's best we show the public our honest selves and also to be honest with eachother

I think it's what the house needs. We need to be honest with eachother. We've gone through the whole game together and we need to be honest with each other. Why let someone win who's holding back. It's best we show the public our honest selves and also to be honest with eachother
e9e59245fee2b528ab6e3da6b0658633.jpg

lmao why are you making some massive speech about that? i just asked if he wanted to play a game...

Back