Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina Arena is everything that I ever want in a world icon. She is the truth. She is pure vocal power. Tina's voice creates life that dances in the shadows of the barn door. Under the moonlight we see them flowing so gracefully like they are flowers floating through the air.

I like Tina's song 'Heaven Help My Heart' because of its powerful lyrics and the raw emotion that she outs behind the song when she sings it.

A metaphor for Young Talent Time career? I'm guessing she wished 100 tonnes of bricks fell on Courtney Compagnino too.

She thought she had found love but that proved to be wrong so now she is still searching for it but is also afraid she might get heartbroken again.

95718366-tina-arena-attends-the-opening-night-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

How long have you been obsessed with Tina and how did it all start, reepbot?

Since about last October. It all started when i kept hearing the start of the song 'That's the Way a Woman Feels' over and over again in my head. It reminded me of hearing that song all the time back in the 90s. Anyway, I decided i should listen to a song of hers. So I openec up youtube, typed 'Tina Arena' in the search box and clicked on 'Chains'. As soon as i heard her voice, her voice surely sent from the heavens to teach us about true beauty, I was enchanted. My soul felt something. A shiver went up my spine. I felt so much. I wanted to hear more of her voice over and over again. So that is how my obsession started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back