Skip to main content

Game (BBB Forum) Big Brother: The Experience

Leave you with this for tonight.

What's the chamber of secrets?
The Chamber of Secrets was created under the dungeons of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during Medieval times bySalazar Slytherin, who disagreed with the other Hogwarts founders on the merits of blood purity.

The Chamber of Secrets was home to an ancient Basilisk, which, according to legend, was intended to be used to purge the area ofMuggle-born students. The Chamber is flanked with towering pillars entwined with carved wood, and a tall statue of Salazar Slytherin is at the far end. The basilisk rests within the mouth of the statue, possibly symbolising Salazar Slytherin's ability to speak Parseltongue. Sometime before 1992, the chamber flooded with water[2].

What's the chamber of secrets?
The Chamber of Secrets was created under the dungeons of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during Medieval times bySalazar Slytherin, who disagreed with the other Hogwarts founders on the merits of blood purity.

The Chamber of Secrets was home to an ancient Basilisk, which, according to legend, was intended to be used to purge the area ofMuggle-born students. The Chamber is flanked with towering pillars entwined with carved wood, and a tall statue of Salazar Slytherin is at the far end. The basilisk rests within the mouth of the statue, possibly symbolising Salazar Slytherin's ability to speak Parseltongue. Sometime before 1992, the chamber flooded with water[2].

Um... no

Enjoy slaving away for Voldermort, Malfoy!

enhanced-buzz-30401-1390463205-5.jpg

6 applicants... We need more! If you know someone on the forums who would make this interesting send them here, please.

I will say that auditions will stay open until we reach the amount we need, we are so close, so get auditioning. I just finish planning the tasks they will be a lot of fun!

As tommorow is the deadline, if you don't get the total housemates you need then will you just start with how ever many people you have or will it be delayed

I'm a little dubious that this forum has a total active number to sustain the full complement of housemates and an audience sustaining a house thread that the audience can't post into, and an audience thread that the HMs can't read. I can't see the house working without an audience. Also, requiring that everyone is around every second day at 7pm is like herding cats. There should be a test drill roll call to see attendance rates.

I'm a little dubious that this forum has a total active number to sustain the full complement of housemates and an audience sustaining a house thread that the audience can't post into, and an audience thread that the HMs can't read. I can't see the house working without an audience. Also, requiring that everyone is around every second day at 7pm is like herding cats. There should be a test drill roll call to see attendance rates.

I agree. Still it will be interesting to see how it works out.

We have our top 10 now decided who will move into the house in just 5 days! (7/7/15)

Just a question about this, Do we want to have either one massive super thread with everything in it on these forums or do you want it to be more spaced out into different threads on another website i will create and link to?

Coming up to launch, there should be some short teasers about the contestants released and some wider twist ambiguity.

We have our top 10 now decided who will move into the house in just 5 days! (7/7/15)

Just a question about this, Do we want to have either one massive super thread with everything in it on these forums or do you want it to be more spaced out into different threads on another website i will create and link to?

Sorry wrong date.
The launch is on Sunday 12/7/15 at 7:00pm

Back