Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

this twist really has me wondering if I'll bother too ...
it makes it way too manufactured ... production has decided this 6 are "safe" HM's so they have to go - they only want the troublesome ones in there to create drama ... 24/7 drama is overrated - we ALL need some downtime!
I think they're also mistaking themselves for Survivor in the House with the yukky food tasks ... I really DON"T like to watch people vomiting ... its not entertaining for me at all!

The thing is the producers clearly aren't learning from their mistakes as the replacement housemates are the same old same old wannabee type - a male stripper, a bisexual model and a bisexual entertainer, plus a "familar face" believes to be that annoying git evicted on night one rather than an old favourite.

P.S.
Aaron has been ejected.

The thing is the producers clearly aren't learning from their mistakes as the replacement housemates are the same old same old wannabee type - a male stripper, a bisexual model and a bisexual entertainer, plus a "familar face" believes to be that annoying git evicted on night one rather than an old favourite.

P.S.
Aaron has been ejected.
anyone heard WHY?
"for inappropriate behaviour"

and if that annoying git makes a return I predict a revolving door eviction pretty damn quick - he can shove SHOWBIZ up his proverbial!!

anyone heard WHY?
"for inappropriate behaviour"

and if that annoying git makes a return I predict a revolving door eviction pretty damn quick - he can shove SHOWBIZ up his proverbial!!
Based on what the episode showed, he repeatedly flashed Joel, grabbed him and grinded up and against him naked and Joel also said that he groped him.

Joel was laughing throughout, even when he was saying stop, so I'd imagine that's why Aaron continued. He never got serious about the situation, he was egging him on in a way.

What I found interesting is that when Joel was called into the Diary Room to discuss what happened, not once did he show any concern for what punishment would fall on Aaron. In BBAU06, Camilla didn't want to talk about it at all, all she cared about was making sure that nothing would happen would John and Ashley.

Joel didn't care about Aaron at all. In fact his wording seemed like it was geared towards ensuring Aaron would be ejected.

Edit: Am watching BotS now (ugh) to see if anymore details are included.

What I found interesting is that when Joel was called into the Diary Room to discuss what happened, not once did he show any concern for what punishment would fall on Aaron. In BBAU06, Camilla didn't want to talk about it at all, all she cared about was making sure that nothing would happen would John and Ashley.

Joel didn't care about Aaron at all. In fact his wording seemed like it was geared towards ensuring Aaron would be ejected.

Edit: Am watching BotS now (ugh) to see if anymore details are included.
as a future politician does that behaviour (self preservation) surprise you?

What a mess this series has become in just the space of a week.

I mean, the warning signs were there from day 1, but it was actually progressing quite well for a modern day series of BBUK. The housemates weren't completely vile, and the series was quite enjoyable for once. That's Channel 5's worst nightmare of course, as evidenced by all the blatant attempts to goad the housemates into arguments. Things aren't going as they planned. I thought they intentionally chose nicer housemates this time around, but it's apparent now that that was a fluke and the producers aren't satisfied with the surprisingly low level of bullshit drama. Now they are panicking. Time to hit the reset button. After last year's fiasco, can you blame people for not even bothering to sit through the civilian series anymore? I can guarantee you that on Friday night, four Helens will be walking in.

Normally I'd be SUPER pissed about a twist like this, where they blatantly fix it to protect the housemates that are the most "entertaining", and then take the opportunity to mass evict everyone they feel is underperforming - but I knew something like this was coming. After last year, it's hard to care anymore. All we can do is sit back and watch it all burn.

As for Aaron getting ejected, I haven't watched the episode yet so I can't comment about whether or not it was deserved or whether it's just a case of BB trying to big up something so they can inject some notoriety and infamy into this series. I'll form an opinion on that later. They certainly never ejected Biannca last year after she flashed her tits at every opportunity and continually hit on Winston, whilst begging for his cock - they even invited her back in after she was evicted to give him a lap dance, but perhaps this incident was particularly vile.

...I'm starting to really like Chloe but no doubt she'll be going because the producers see her as being too beige... pretty sad really... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1432887342][/DOUBLEPOST]...Aaron's gone eh?... no problems here... cheers.

...Jack just can't help himself... he will end up spilling the beans about the secret and will be 'evicted'... NOT!... there is no way that they will evict him if he cracks... they will no doubt give him some sort of 'get out of Jail free' type of card if he does... cheers.

lolpwnt Aaron. I think it was definitely different to the Biannca / Winston saga, seeing as Winston never had the reaction that Joel had.

Oh poor Aaron. That evil little shit Joel egged him on to be despicably obnoxious and display his "only just came out" colours. Damn you Joel, how dare you??

Give me a break.

If the reactions and musings of the BOTS panels and the "In - Crowd" is anything to go by, Jade will win this year.

Last year, as soon as the brain-dead panelists got a whiff of a potential prey, they hooked their claws like vultures and their fangs like hyenas into the sublime goddess Helen. (Just pointing out here that both, vultures and hyenas are carrion eaters and steal from others).

This time around it's Jade. I am warming up to Jade despite her stick thighs. She's on the right "path"... her problem is, she hasn't quite worked out her terminology yet. Soul, spirit, poly-amorous, energy etc. No wonder the poor dimwits in the house get confused. :arghh::bang:

if BB were so very worried about Aaron's behaviour why did they send him back to the bedroom for the evening - why not evict / separate him from the rest immediately

instead they then had a talk with Joel and it wasn't until the next day they ejected Aaron - funnily enough BB seemed to use the same phrases that Joel did

was Joel quoting the rule book and using that to get rid of Aaron

I can understand Joel had no clue how to deal with Aaron behaving like that - but he and the others were not doing anything to put a stop to it - they were egging Joel on by laughing and chasing after him etc. The older more experienced HG's should have seen Joel's discomfort with the situation and shut it down but didn't.

so he broke rules and he's gone - I hope BB production people at least help him deal with the shit storm they have created on the outside which will be waiting for him ... including having to face his mother ... it would take an emotionally very strong person to be able to cope with all that without support - and I don't think Aaron is that person at all

Back