Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

The funny part is that Trala accused 88% of the population here of being meeps, yet the two most outspoken and evidently non-meep 'tards' now selectively fall out of favour for stealing her sparkle. If anyone has cool on tap, now is the time to start pouring it, rather than lamenting how you used to be able to recognise others' when you wallflowered it.

As for bleachy's passive aggressive grudge list, how many disappointment carry over points am I sitting on now, and how many more required to earn some of his 'stay classy' sage wordsmithery?

Reactions: Jam
The funny part is that Trala accused 88% of the population here of being meeps, yet the two most outspoken and evidently non-meep 'tards' now selectively fall out of favour for stealing her sparkle. If anyone has cool on tap, now is the time to start pouring it, rather than lamenting how you used to be able to recognise others' when you wallflowered it.

Isn't "meepers" that god awful term that Benjamin and Stacey used in Big Brother 2012 to describe the other housemates who they didn't like and they thought talked too much shit? When in reality they were the biggest "meepers" of them all? Sounds like it is the same exact case here.

It seems pathetic to me that a grown woman twice my age has to use this term a couple of immature housemates from a Big Brother series years ago invented to insult a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

As for bleachy's passive aggressive grudge list, how many disappointment carry over points am I sitting on now, and how many more required to earn some of his 'stay classy' sage wordsmithery?
Passive aggressive grudge list? How do you see this?
I'm not interested in the types of conversation you have with Reepbot, so I don't get involved. If that's being passive aggressive to you, then that's ok with me.

Bringing me up here... Stay classy, mate ;)

Think you had a part to play in the downfall of this place as well. Many people have been driven away by your behaviour. It's not all down to these two people who you like to pick on when you have a chance.

Enjoy your holidays off instead of wasting your time on here writing bitter comments about strangers on the Internet. One piece of advice you love to give to people on here is to "go outside and get some sunshine". Maybe it's time you took your own advice as well.

Nobody likes a bully. And you might laugh at my comments and think "WTF is he on about?" but that is exactly what you have been acting like: a bully.
Oh hello Lucas!

I feel honoured that you have taken precious time away from your cyber counting to tell me how you feel.

First and foremost, you feel I am a bully and that is okay. I think you are a victimised moaner who loves nothing more than to mope about with your sad face and wear your victimised mentality like a crown. Doesn't mean I am right of course, just means that's my opinion. Secondly, just because you and 7 of your like minded mates think I am a bully doesn't mean I am.

You are wrong when you elude that nobody likes me. I do have friends in here. Not just nameless friends that I PM, but people I talk to on a daily basis, as in call them on the telephone or speak to them through my private facebook account, or have met up with for a coffee. So it would seem that some people do in fact like the qualities you feel equate to being a bully.

I am enjoying my holidays and I get more than enough sunshine, no need for you to worry about my social life or my Vit D levels. Maybe it's you that needs to take my advice.

I missed the funny part. I read your post twice and still couldn't find it!

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story, just to keep a bit of honest perspective, 88% of the population here at the moment consists of five active members and seven lurkers. However you are right. You and Reepbot are the most active members in here, and you demonstrate that daily in almost every thread in this forum. You both derail every single thread in here with your constant witty nonsensical banter. I understand for you to write it is great fun, for me to read – not so much.

You seem really stuck on not being viewed as “cool”. There are no cool groups in here. Just a bunch of internet misfits all trying to find their niche. There are no cool groups, there are just groups. That is normal human behaviour. As people we are attracted to others whose opinions/views/humour we like or identify with, and from there groups form and friendships are born. That is how a circle of friends evolves. Just because someone who associates with a particular group of posters doesn't like you, doesn't mean you have to jump straight to a victimised “I am an uncool outcast” mentality. For example, I am in no way part of the group of posters you enjoy interacting with. That doesn't make you are the cool group, it just means you are attracted to different personality types to me, and that's okay.

For you to take this opportunity to sledge Bleachy, who coincidentally is easily the kindest, and most genuine man in this whole place actually says more about you than it does about him.

I like you, I think you bring a great flavour to this forum, your banter is often witty, but this Reepbot and Witty Banter Show in every single thread is an irritant to me. Thankfully this forum isn't all about me and what I want, so you get to shine on you crazy diamond.

:)

Isn't "meepers" that god awful term that Benjamin and Stacey used in Big Brother 2012 to describe the other housemates who they didn't like and they thought talked too much shit? When in reality they were the biggest "meepers" of them all? Sounds like it is the same exact case here.

It seems pathetic to me that a grown woman twice my age has to use this term a couple of immature housemates from a Big Brother series years ago invented to insult a bunch of strangers on the Internet.
Oh hello again!

Still in outrage mode I see!

Yes it is, Lucas. Ben and Stacey were easily my favourite housemates of all time. And I think the word meeper accurately describes you in this instance. You have taken this opportunity to involve yourself in a conversation that doesn't involve you just to meep.

When you say it like that it does seem kind of pathetic, but here we are. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that while I am twice your age, I get to indulge in this toxic cyber behaviour while driving a new car, sleeping with the man of my dreams, earning great money in a job I love and living my dream.

Sucks to be me ;)

I missed the funny part. I read your post twice and still couldn't find it!

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story, just to keep a bit of honest perspective, 88% of the population here at the moment consists of five active members and seven lurkers. However you are right. You and Reepbot are the most active members in here, and you demonstrate that daily in almost every thread in this forum. You both derail every single thread in here with your constant witty nonsensical banter. I understand for you to write it is great fun, for me to read – not so much.

You seem really stuck on not being viewed as “cool”. There are no cool groups in here. Just a bunch of internet misfits all trying to find their niche. There are no cool groups, there are just groups. That is normal human behaviour. As people we are attracted to others whose opinions/views/humour we like or identify with, and from there groups form and friendships are born. That is how a circle of friends evolves. Just because someone who associates with a particular group of posters doesn't like you, doesn't mean you have to jump straight to a victimised “I am an uncool outcast” mentality. For example, I am in no way part of the group of posters you enjoy interacting with. That doesn't make you are the cool group, it just means you are attracted to different personality types to me, and that's okay.

For you to take this opportunity to sledge Bleachy, who coincidentally is easily the kindest, and most genuine man in this whole place actually says more about you than it does about him.

I like you, I think you bring a great flavour to this forum, your banter is often witty, but this Reepbot and Witty Banter Show in every single thread is an irritant to me. Thankfully this forum isn't all about me and what I want, so you get to shine on you crazy diamond.

:)
The humour is in the irony, and seems as lost on you as bleachy's hypocritical lapdog liking of your own self-aggrandisement above. I'm not even asking him to stop his sycophantic fawning, but I ask him to stop self-consciously mumbling his answers with stagefright, and to pick the lurkberries from his hair before pretending to be uninvolved. You don't even need to tag him, as he's already set up camp, storm watching with his itchy homefire burning like-finger at the ready. Hi bleachy!

The humour is in the irony, and seems as lost on you as bleachy's hypocritical lapdog liking of your own self-aggrandisement above. I'm not even asking him to stop his sycophantic fawning, but I ask him to stop self-consciously mumbling his answers with stagefright, and to pick the lurkberries from his hair before pretending to be uninvolved. You don't even need to tag him, as he's already set up camp, storm watching with his itchy homefire burning like-finger at the ready. Hi bleachy!

Mate, I've said this before. I don't feel the need to run around saying it everywhere. But if you want me to be explicit, I'll say it one more time.

I think you and Reepbot run around too many threads with your silly and nonsensical postings and basically kill threads. I used to enjoy coming here and getting involved in conversations, but wherever the two of you have left your mark, there is no more conversation to be had. There is practically nothing to respond to. About that I am sad. Obviously I think differently, you guys seem to enjoy it and all the more power to you. I am allowed to not 'like' your posts or get involved in your conversations. I liked Trala's posts because I agreed with them. You may not, that's fine too. I make no apologies. I don't enjoy your posts with Reepbot, so I don't get involved, I don't jump in as I don't feel there is anything for me to jump into. This forum is open and you are entitled to do what you please.

The fact that you respond and carry on with the nonsensical postings of Reepbot, does that make you his lapdog? I'm no ones lapdog. That being said, I probably won't start to 'like' your posts any time soon as it seems this is the biggest issue you have with me. I will continue to 'like' it when my friends or interesting posters make their posts. It's not all about you ;)

I've been a lurker / poster on this forum for many years. I wish I could say that won't change, however I have visited and been involved less in the last couple of months than I have in the last few years. That's not because of the lack of BB for me.

I'm not being passive aggressive. I'm just not interested in the way you two carry on. In my opinion, you've changed the vibe of most of the forum.

By the way... I have no idea what self aggrandisement means. Never used it or heard it used before and can't be bothered looking it up, as I don't want to be the type of person who uses it anyway :)

3g485.jpg

Sage wordsmithery. Hah!

Also.. Just in case you didn't understand:
You don't even need to tag him, as he's already set up camp, storm watching with his itchy homefire burning like-finger at the ready. Hi bleachy!
This is a public forum, your posts can be read by anyone. They're not private conversations between you and Reepbot. Perhaps you guys forget that sometimes?!?

ok so TIMEOUT!!!

did I tell you I took my mum on Mother's Day to see A Royal Night Out
not exactly my movie of choice but that wasn't the point - mum enjoyed it :)
a nice easy lazy afternoon's entertainment

its Friday - the weekend is upon us

relax and enjoy people

and ffs go see a movie so you have something else to contribute here and can inspire me to go see something!!!

I rewatched the second Avengers movie the other day. I know I said how much I liked it the first time, but watching it again I couldn't help notice how shallow and uninspiring it was. I do realise a lot of people liked that movie, but to me it seems that they are all a bunch of uncritical sheep who can't think for themselves. Because all I saw was a movie that was full of hot air.

Oh hello again!

Still in outrage mode I see!

Yes it is, Lucas. Ben and Stacey were easily my favourite housemates of all time. And I think the word meeper accurately describes you in this instance. You have taken this opportunity to involve yourself in a conversation that doesn't involve you just to meep.

When you say it like that it does seem kind of pathetic, but here we are. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that while I am twice your age, I get to indulge in this toxic cyber behaviour while driving a new car, sleeping with the man of my dreams, earning great money in a job I love and living my dream.

Sucks to be me ;)

I am happy for you that you have all those things? I don't know why you feel the need to tell me them but good for you. It is important to be happy and have nice things in life. All I ask is can't we live in harmony on here and not result in name calling and picking on others? I am sure reepbot and Witty Banter can handle their battles on their own but some of the mocking on this past page was just nasty and I "meeped" and spoke out. It makes me unhappy to see stuff like that on here. I come here for the laughs, fun and good company. I don't come here for the nastiness and fights. That behaviour makes me want to leave and stay away.

And by the way please join us (this goes for everyone reading this thread as well) in the count to 10,000 game. We are nearly halfway!! Woo!!! :woot: Silly games like that keep me amused. It is just how I roll and I am happy to waste my time cyber counting. :)

Though I guess it's not for everyone. ;):p

For what it's worth I am of the opinion that posters contribution on these forums have slowed to a trickle for the exact same reasons that it did back in 2008. It's almost certain that the show won't be back this year and since that's the main focus of the forum members have gradually left because talking about BBAU (and other related topics) it's what brought them in here in the first place.

No show = no reason to frequent this board for the vast majority of casual posters and eventually regular members. Plain commons sense to me. *shrugs*

I am happy for you that you have all those things? I don't know why you feel the need to tell me them but good for you. It is important to be happy and have nice things in life. All I ask is can't we live in harmony on here and not result in name calling and picking on others? I am sure reepbot and Witty Banter can handle their battles on their own but some of the mocking on this past page was just nasty and I "meeped" and spoke out. It makes me unhappy to see stuff like that on here. I come here for the laughs, fun and good company. I don't come here for the nastiness and fights. That behaviour makes me want to leave and stay away.

And by the way please join us (this goes for everyone reading this thread as well) in the count to 10,000 game. We are nearly halfway!! Woo!!! :woot: Silly games like that keep me amused. It is just how I roll and I am happy to waste my time cyber counting. :)

Though I guess it's not for everyone. ;):p
I felt the need to tell you because you called me pathetic and a bully, and I wanted to demonstrate that just because you think that is true, doesn't mean I am. I have made real friendships in this forum and I really am well liked in both my professional life and play life. You seem to take great delight in telling me how disliked I am in here, and I just want share that just because you and 6 of your like minded friends believe that, doesn't mean it is true.

Lucas, seriously if I had a dollar for every time you squealed that you weren't coming back I could buy this site and ban all Admin.

Silly games like this may keep you amused, but they absolutely irritate the fuck out of me. Thankfully I have an enchanted reality to fall back on when cyber life starts fucking me off too badly.

Last edited:
For what it's worth I am of the opinion that posters contribution on these forums have slowed to a trickle for the exact same reasons that it did back in 2008. It's almost certain that the show won't be back this year and since that's the main focus of the forum members have gradually left because talking about BBAU (and other related topics) it's what brought them in here in the first place.

No show = no reason to frequent this board for the vast majority of casual posters and eventually regular members. Plain commons sense to me. *shrugs*
Totally agree.

I find logging back in here every few days just reminds me of what I am not at all missing.

Back