Skip to main content

Revenge

Channel 7 are really p***ing me off with their promos for this death of an original character. All year they have been misleading making out that you are going to see an "All is revealed" in an upcoming episode only for it to be total B.S and it drags on for weeks until it does. Supposedly all will be revealed next Monday re the death. Hmm, who will it be?

My guesses, either Nolan, Daniel or Charlotte.

I'm not sure I will watch the show if it is renewed for another season. I just want Jack and Amanda to have their fairytale ending and live happily ever after. Victoria locked in the basement and the key thrown away.:p

Luckily you won't have to worry about that, Revenge has been cancelled in the US today, the episode airing on Sunday May 10th in the US will be the series finale. Seven is starting to air double episodes of Revenge from next Monday, so it shouldn't be too long before see it here as well.

Luckily you won't have to worry about that, Revenge has been cancelled in the US today, the episode airing on Sunday May 10th in the US will be the series finale. Seven is starting to air double episodes of Revenge from next Monday, so it shouldn't be too long before see it here as well.

This comes as no surprise the show has been cancelled. As much as I love the show, it has gone past its use by date now.

I better get my fairytale ending.

Thanks for the headsup @sav0001 :thumbsup:

Just dropping by to say yep so glad it's been cancelled .
I just gave up on the show anyways when they killed off Daniel Grayson.
Was the dumbest thing and I can't stand watching emily and Jack. ...urgh they make me cringe. But yeah great news it's over.

I recommend anyone who is looking for a new show to watch Stalker!

Was the dumbest thing and I can't stand watching emily and Jack. ...urgh they make me cringe. But yeah great news it's over.

There wasn't much they could do about that. The actor asked to be killed off.

REVENGE = X
I was expecting maybe Charlotte would be the one to be killed. Daniel I thought still had some kind of storyline especially now that Margot is pregnant. Daniel's character was dull so no loss he's out of the show.

I'm still shipping for Jack and Emily :p

This show Stalker, what channel and is it on free to air or cable?

Thanks

REVENGE = X
I was expecting maybe Charlotte would be the one to be killed. Daniel I thought still had some kind of storyline especially now that Margot is pregnant. Daniel's character was dull so no loss he's out of the show.

I'm still shipping for Jack and Emily :p

This show Stalker, what channel and is it on free to air or cable?

Thanks

Stalker was apparently going to be shown on channel 9 sometime... not sure when

Also just dropping by again so say WORST FINALE EVER
Just watched it... it was shit.

Oh no, if it is anything like the finale for "True Blood", I am going to have to gag myself from screaming at the t.v

That ending was the WORST finale ever for me. What you have said, doesn't give me much hope.:frown:

Thanks for heads up on Stalker. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Last edited:
Oh no, if it is anything like the finale for "True Blood", I am going to have to gag myself from screaming at the t.v

That ending was the WORST finale ever for me. What you have said, doesn't give me much hope.:frown:

Thanks for heads up on Stalker. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Stalker has been airing on Sundays on channel 9 for the past few weeks. It's fifth episode airs next Sunday at 10:30 pm. But be warned the show has been cancelled in the US, with it's last episode set to air May 18th over there so it could end in a cliffhanger.

Stalker has been airing on Sundays on channel 9 for the past few weeks. It's fifth episode airs next Sunday at 10:30 pm. But be warned the show has been cancelled in the US, with it's last episode set to air May 18th over there so it could end in a cliffhanger.
it actually did a decent job of wrapping up the show.

It was way too rushed.

I agree with both Emily Vancamp and Madeleine Stowe that the season 3 finale would have been a great series finale. I just would have tweaked it slightly -

• No David Clarke popping up on a dark road - Conrad just rotting in jail for life

• Aiden alive - Emily still had enough motivation to carry out the graveyard takedown of Victoria without needing to be spurred on by Aiden's death - Victoria left screaming away in a psych hospital

• Charlotte not realising about Jack re the kidnapping - Jack left in peace with Carl and Stevie

• Daniel already on his own path of self-destruction (assisted by Gideon)

• Margaux - who cares?? - couldn't stand her

• Nolan, Emily, Aiden and Jack get on with their lives - mission accomplished

Back