Skip to main content

Your favourite Big Brother moment?

rad_kid

Homosexual
What has been your favourite Big Brother Australia Moment over the years? Mine was the *Gretel Incident* Loved that sassy Host haha Intense awkward domestic, Imagine Gretel as a housemate LOLS Would not want to get on her wrong side. who doesn't love a good controversy ;)

Xavier telling the 'rich' housemates that Big Brother said they now had to be the ones to sleep outside in the sleeping bags.

And

Did you get that Tully?

Dan with the BB eyes logo over his own eyes and Chrissie cracking up.

Reggie winning and Jade and Skye losing.

Dan with the BB eyes logo over his own eyes and Chrissie cracking up.

Yes this is my favourite!! They were hilarious together! Also:

*"Did you get that Tully?"
*Ashalea being shut in the wooden box by Trevor + Fryzie
*"It's a fucking robber!"
*Tim & Vesna sending up evangelical Christianity
*Nathan's chip aerobics
*Michael hiding in the roof/ceiling of the toilet during hide & seek in 2012
*Bradley + pizza oven 2012

Yes, for sure: "Did you get that Tully?"
and
In season 5 when Kristy was so drunk after Friday Night Games...big brother made a loud announcement for her to go to bed straight away and STAY there! Instead of doing this she was running around everywhere, off her face....annoying everyone. She kept this up all night so BB had to lock her in the glass sliding door area, just outside the diary room. The classic scene clincher was when Geneva was talking to her on the other side, like in prison where only glass separates you from the crims. The icing on the cake was her crying and screaming expletives at BB.
Suffice to say; BB removed all hm's alcohol rights. Just hit my funnybone, is all.

Yes, for sure: "Did you get that Tully?"
and
In season 5 when Kristy was so drunk after Friday Night Games...big brother made a loud announcement for her to go to bed straight away and STAY there! Instead of doing this she was running around everywhere, off her face....annoying everyone. She kept this up all night so BB had to lock her in the glass sliding door area, just outside the diary room. The classic scene clincher was when Geneva was talking to her on the other side, like in prison where only glass separates you from the crims. The icing on the cake was her crying and screaming expletives at BB.
Suffice to say; BB removed all hm's alcohol rights. Just hit my funnybone, is all.
The Tully bit was in the booth in nominations wasn't it? Remind me of who said it please. Tim?
The hiding in the ceiling was good too.

The Tully bit was in the booth in nominations wasn't it? Remind me of who said it please. Tim?
The hiding in the ceiling was good too.
Yes Tim said it in the norms booth[DOUBLEPOST=1418952290][/DOUBLEPOST]Tim's fake birthday was pretty good and Oats ala layla

Yes Tim said it in the norms booth[DOUBLEPOST=1418952290][/DOUBLEPOST]Tim's fake birthday was pretty good and Oats ala layla
Yes, and I reckon Tully heard him.
Dammit, you put oats back in my head. Mind you, that wasn't too bad for thinking on their feet.

corey_worthington_wideweb__470x356,0.jpg

This is by far my most favourite moment in Big Brother Australia.

I have quite a few favourite moments. Just a few:
- The 2001 HM's getting so stir-crazy and wanting contact from the outside, they resorted to putting water in their mouths and spitting it onto the the visible cameras so someone would trigger the small window wiper on it.
- Jessica, who hasn't found adequate reasons to nominate anyone, nominating Alex for making the pumpkin mash (because "it wasn't that nice") and Turkan for pinching her on the bum.
- Kyle Sandilands refusing to leave after being evicted during Celebrity Big Brother, and continuing to take donation phone calls.
- Gretel tearing up when she opens the envelope during the 2003 finale and reads Regina's name printed on it.

Back