Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Bleach.

Tell me your weekend plans?!
Chilling out this morning.

I've got to help out at an event with some sound and IT stuff this afternoon, then (and yes this is as geeky as it sounds... But not as geeky as it could be) some board games with friends.

Church tomorrow and if the weather is good probably beach in the afternoon.

How about you?

Chilling out this morning.

I've got to help out at an event with some sound and IT stuff this afternoon, then (and yes this is as geeky as it sounds... But not as geeky as it could be) some board games with friends.

Church tomorrow and if the weather is good probably beach in the afternoon.

How about you?
I have two lates, one day off, then four earlies, so nothing really. My partner is bringing up KFC for my dinner tonight, that is about my highlight.

The sun is shining, so I will take B for a walk the moment I can drag my arse out of bed.

Are you Christian?!

I have two lates, one day off, then four earlies, so nothing really. My partner is bringing up KFC for my dinner tonight, that is about my highlight.

The sun is shining, so I will take B for a walk the moment I can drag my arse out of bed.

Are you Christian?!

Are you going to have a KFC double ?!? :woot:

Yes, I am a Christian. I go to a church whose movement was born out of a desire to strip away man made rules and regulations from the essence of what following Jesus truly means. So not a lot of ritualistic religious stuff.

Are you Christian?!

I detest lates! but not as much as nights!

Oh good! You've been one of my favs for years and I was probably a bit too upset when you said you were leaving now that Big Brother's over, haha!
Hahaha!! Aw....
cute-cat-hug.jpg

I detest lates! but not as much as nights!
I actually don't mind just a couple in my fortnight. Come 9pm everyone is pretty much drugged and sleeping. Paper work is done, maybe a couple of obs and prn's, but then you cruise.

It is nice to have a shift every now and then that doesn't involve HT and 17000 steps!

I actually don't mind just a couple in my fortnight. Come 9pm everyone is pretty much drugged and sleeping. Paper work is done, maybe a couple of obs and prn's, but then you cruise.

It is nice to have a shift every now and then that doesn't involve HT and 17000 steps!

Thats why I don't like them, I like to be constant till the end, makes the shift go quickly! But if its only a couple thats quite a nice break!

When I was fat I liked them though :p

Are you going to have a KFC double ?!? :woot:

Yes, I am a Christian. I go to a church whose movement was born out of a desire to strip away man made rules and regulations from the essence of what following Jesus truly means. So not a lot of ritualistic religious stuff.
Yep! I have 2 pieces chicken, coleslaw and chips every time!

Do you rock out to Jesus with the full band?!!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to vote I go. I have to pysch myself into it every time. I'll past the closest booth to me and go to the local school as they have the best sausage sizzle and cake stall. Makes it worth it. The easiest bit for me is knowing who I am NOT voting for but I am not sure if they have a candidate in my electorate to be honest.

Love me some nights but my four month stint comes to an end on Tuesday morning then it's back to being caught in daylight.
I know people who have done it for 20 years, I get you can do less shifts etc per fortnight etc, but the impact, I can't do them anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back