Skip to main content

Game The Big Brother Quiz Game

There could be a few... "Hercules", that high pitched shriek/whistle, "and dennnn", "chooky"... but I think it was the whistle noise that used to annoy Pete the most?

How many people named Michael have been on Big Brother? (Hint: This is a trick question. ;))

4?

Peter Cunningham!!![DOUBLEPOST=1417178508][/DOUBLEPOST]

Or nasally Bb as I liked to call him :)

Great job!! :D

How many people named Michael have been on Big Brother? (Hint: This is a trick question. ;))

Had to go to wiki to make sure I got them all right and I did! :)

5ambu0.jpg
2005 - Michael Farnsworth

2zptow6.jpg
2006 - Michael McCoy (The "Insider")
There were also two other Michael's in that season (your "trick question" clue ;)) but were both renamed Ashley and John respectively. (who were also the turkey slappers)
1zxaae0.jpg
2a0b476.jpg

2lw6o1s.jpg
2008 - Michael Crafter (Is the lead vocalist from the band "I Killed The Prom Queen" and was voted in by the public based on audition videos we could vote on by the official website.

i23wvo.jpg
2012 - Michael Beveridge.

So there have been six Michael's. But four if you go by Big Brother! :p

There's been 6 Michael's on BBAU.

Four are obvious - Michael in BB05, BB06, BB08 and BB09.

The other two were "John" and "Ashley" (coincidentally, both were the "Turkey Slappers") from BB06 whose real names were both Michael. There was already a Michael that year so the other two used fake names. Three Michael's in BB06 all up. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1417178945][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh you guys got it......in the end! :p

Had to go to wiki to make sure I got them all right and I did! :)

5ambu0.jpg
2005 - Michael Farnsworth

2zptow6.jpg
2006 - Michael McCoy (The "Insider")
There were also two other Michael's in that season (your "trick question" clue ;)) but were both renamed Ashley and John respectively. (who were also the turkey slappers)
1zxaae0.jpg
2a0b476.jpg

2lw6o1s.jpg
2008 - Michael Crafter (Is the lead vocalist from the band "I Killed The Prom Queen" and was voted in by the public based on audition videos we could vote on by the official website.

i23wvo.jpg
2012 - Michael Beveridge.

So there have been six Michael's. But four if you go by Big Brother! :p

UGH THE LITTLE SHITS IN THE 2006 ONE.

WIKI HAD NOTHING ABOUT THEM :p

There's been 6 Michael's on BBAU.

Four are obvious - Michael in BB05, BB06, BB08 and BB09.

The other two were "John" and "Ashley" (coincidentally, both were the "Turkey Slappers") from BB06 whose real names were both Michael. There was already a Michael that year so the other two used fake names. Three Michael's in BB06 all up. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1417178945][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh you guys got it......in the end! :p
I probably would have guessed 5. But I can barely remember Michael '05

Is it my time to come up with another question?

Which housemate from 2005 is Gretel Killeen talking to?
2qu7mu0.jpg

Remember guys you must both answer and create a question in your posts.

Which housemate owned a stuffed toy that is in the picture below?
Princess_Sparkles.jpg

Back