Skip to main content

Survivor San Juan Del Sur

Couldn't believe it when Keith said "stick to the plan"! Dumb and Wes should have gone for it on that challenge.. chicken wings indeed! What a shame would have been a great blindside. Bad luck to Reed. Btw I love Reed's eyes. OOO too bad he is gay:)

That episode was crazy. Definitely evident that it's getting to the pointy end of the competition now. The willpower Reed had in that immunity challenge just shows his determination to win.

That episode was crazy. Definitely evident that it's getting to the pointy end of the competition now. The willpower Reed had in that immunity challenge just shows his determination to win.
wasn't he great? and the splits at the end of the challenge. He has great core strength and beautiful eyes, cannot forget those eyes:)

I'm trying to digest last night's show(s). I think Natalie freaked at Jon's immunity and overreached by not getting rid of Keith. (or why not Jaclyn).

I agree with you. That move put the supposed five (yeah whatever) in jeopardy , because Keith IS so strong in immunity challenges where Alec, although likable, sucked at them. Natalie was not actually thinking. IF Keith wins the next one, sure, Jon will be dumped and then Jaclyn. All she has one is probably allow Keith to be in the final 3 and probably NOT with her. They play the immunity challenges right up to the final 4, right? If Missy, Bailey, Keith and Natalie are in the house, odd are he will win any Immunity challenge, whether it be physical or mental. Natalie will be gone!![DOUBLEPOST=1417800843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Missy and Baylor were ridiculous too. The way Missy went for Reed for daring to call her daughter a brat, you'd think he'd actually called her something unspeakable. "Brat" is letting her off lightly.

She IS a bratty little shit and the fact she's in her mid 20's makes it worse.

I can't stand Natalie, the arrogance that oozes out of someone sooooo forgettable and insignificant is astounding. At this point I'd be happy for anyone to win besides missy, baylor and natalie and jaclyn. The entitlement issues of such non-entities really boggles the mind. They're lucky that cards have fallen their way and are in their current position of power because it has had little to do with their 'game' play. Go Keith! Didn't think I'd ever say that but he's the best option out of a mediocre bunch that's left.

#keithftw

The only good outcome for this season is Keith winning. I don't understand if Wine Guy was target number 1, and got immunity, wouldn't his girlfriend automatically become target no. 1 as a replacement? Why is no one noticing her? It doesn't make any sense. You want to break up any couples as a matter of course due to voting power. Big obvious mistakes made that episode, that Alec guy is a mess, you'd want to keep him.

I would target people in this order:
Keith (threat to win)
Missy (threat to win)
Natalie
Jon
Jaclyn

My goats:
Baylor
Alec

Under no circumstances would I want to be at the end with Keith. Game over.

Last edited:
I would classify Jaclyn as a goat more than Baylor. Even Jon dismisses everything she says, whereas Baylor is the only duo member to split a strategy. The fact that even Baylor considers Missy a goat makes Missy a goat.

Winner will be out of Natalie, Keith and Jon in my view. Jon is well placed to be alongside goats should he make the final 3.

I'm on board the Keith to win train too. At least he seems honest.
The constant spitting tho. :vomit: :biggrin: Is it a 'hill billy' think? lol But then again Wes didn't have the habit of throwing his saliva around.

I don't mind Keith but damn he really blew up his alliance's chances of getting the upper hand in the game with that 'stick to the plan' brain fart during TC. *smh*

yeah I really like Keith but that spitting is kinda gross lol it might something common in the USA with chewing tobacoo and spittoons, that it becomes a habit?

I didn't like Natalie and her sister on The Amazing Race but I think she probably deserves to win for some of her game play

survive.gif

Back