Skip to main content

New owners cast doubt on BBUK, could move it to 11pm

I don't know how strict BBUK is in regards to the celebrity version, i've never watched it.

When he had a CBB in Australia, I remember the "celebrities" had plenty of advantages over regular HM's, for example filming was off limits in the bedrooms, I assume many celebs didnt want to be seen first thing in the morning without make up, and I also remember seeing a few of them disappear behind a barrier off camera for a smoke, since smoking isnt allowed in AU one...

But even for 5 weeks, surely the celebrities wont be doing it too hard?

I don't know how strict BBUK is in regards to the celebrity version, i've never watched it.

When he had a CBB in Australia, I remember the "celebrities" had plenty of advantages over regular HM's, for example filming was off limits in the bedrooms, I assume many celebs didnt want to be seen first thing in the morning without make up, and I also remember seeing a few of them disappear behind a barrier off camera for a smoke, since smoking isnt allowed in AU one...

But even for 5 weeks, surely the celebrities wont be doing it too hard?
In the C4 days the only concession was no cameras in the toilet and shower, but C5 have let at least three celebrities out of the house during their stays and tried to cover it up.

In the C4 days the only concession was no cameras in the toilet and shower, but C5 have let at least three celebrities out of the house during their stays and tried to cover it up.

@Brekkie lets be honest here... It's not as if the civilian series has really been playing by the fundamental BB rules lately either...

True. I guess the best selling point for BBUK on these forums nowadays is "You think BB Aus was shit - look at what BBUK has become!".

True. I guess the best selling point for BBUK on these forums nowadays is "You think BB Aus was shit - look at what BBUK has become!".

If it wasn't for the blatant manipulation BB14 would have been a pretty decent series... BB15 had promise but the cast was dreadful and the concept fell apart in execution... As for comparisons between BBAU and BBUK I think BBUK still has some potential... Not much but with a few improvements I could still sit through a few weeks of an "okay" series like BB14... For me BBAU was DOA after the first episode of the Channel 9 series...

Back