Skip to main content

Lawson Vs Skye

Clawson or as I secretly call them tears for fears. Does anyone, anywhere thick that Lawson isn't secretly relieved to be away from cat? He just seems so awkward with her. Like he is a puppet and she is a really good ventriloquist.

Oh honey, I have no trouble remembering anything. My memory is on point.

You should know after sitting in the back seats of one of my many stadium shows during my international tours; 30+ years of songs to remember across an illustrious career!

But poor you dining with your cat... I gather nobody needs help typing any more? You should try something called "Typing of the Dead", the title sums up your career (and Whitney) rather well.

If you do tire of eating Purina, Mabel usually puts food scraps out the back door for the racoons, help yourself xo

Heavens to BETSY girlfriend you DO lead a lavish lifestyle mmmmm-HMM.

Unfortunately in today's fast-paced gadgety world of swishing screens and storing genitals 'to the cloud', I'm afraid there's little calling for an old skool school marm like me. Young people today would rather 'touch type' with two stubby cro-magnon fingers like so many front row footballers trying to solve pi than learn what for my generation - and even your older one a craft once considered a timeless art...

I have however been able to eke out a comfortable pension over the years I've been teaching students who were probably even old enough to remember Papa Don't Preach the importance of home keys and tidy workstations, now it may not afford me all the decadent accoutrements of your own Music Television lifestyle but it's enough for Whitney and I and Harry Belafonte.

As my old friend Tony Danza used to say, "Mavis remember when Tony (Micelli) lived with Judith Light in Who's the Boss? And he was just the housekeeper and she was a successful businesswoman with a house in The Hamptons who paid him minimum wage and made him clean all the toilets? Well who do you think was richer, her with all her money an-and trappings of success or Tony, who had a roof over his head, job security and the love of his daughter."

I was never sure if the question was rhetorical but I was pretty sure I knew the answer so I would say "Judith Light!" Anyway whatever. Regardless of it being correct or not Tony is a dickhead. The point IS, as my old friend Sammy Davis Jr used to say, "I'm rich as FUCK, but I still need a PA to type letters to Dean Martin and the rest of the guys Mavis and all this fucking money isn't making me taller."

*taps nose*

Take THAT to the bank.

Clawson or as I secretly call them tears for fears. Does anyone, anywhere thick that Lawson isn't secretly relieved to be away from cat? He just seems so awkward with her. Like he is a puppet and she is a really good ventriloquist.
Didnt he mention in the diary room that it was the first time in awhile that he has felt this good?

Skye did act childish in the argument, though I do think sleep deprivation did not help the situation. Lawson does like to push buttons and he was imo. It was between David and Skye, why Lawson felt necessary to also chime in is interesting... To me he wanted to push the buttons. The way he said "trying to make you look dumb", the tone and as if looking for a seal of approval for others to join in Skye went on the defensive because she felt like people were making fun of her and tbh, Lawson was. She has expressed before that people treat her like she is stupid so imo she has this mindset that people are doing so. But Lawson was trying to make a point. Skye reacted with 'you're dumber then"... she felt that Lawson was now trying to make an example of her. She was ok with just her and david having a disagreement, but the moment Lawson went into that argument, imo I can see why she got defensive. And I truly think he only did so to poke fun at the fact that she was being used as a joke and nothing more. But then which I found more interesting, is he played the victim role. Skye had every right to feel like she was being mocked by Lawson and she retaliated. She hit a nerve with him and he decided to go on the defensive too, but then he says 'why are you being rude"... He went for the victim role first! He knew what he was doing and then decided to act all innocent. He himself said he likes to push buttons. This is why I do not believe Skye is the one to be blamed. She is a shit arguer, but she knows when people are taking the mickey out of her. Lawson is a smart ass and likes to take shots at Skye often. This is not the first time. He takes amusement of seeing her struggle and then acts like the innocent party. He is a fuckwit to me. But skye did own him in that argument imo. People saying it was a hurtful and cheap shot? No. He was being a jerk when he started with the "oh here it comes... Oh you stopped it" crap. That was some condescending bs imo.

I read somewhere on here that someone referred to him as looking "unburdened" now that Cat's away. And I agree, it's a great word to use.

I don't think he felt relieved. I think when Lawson is with Cat he is who he really is and not some magician or whatever. Like he seems his normal self.[DOUBLEPOST=1414728043][/DOUBLEPOST]
I read somewhere on here that someone referred to him as looking "unburdened" now that Cat's away. And I agree, it's a great word to use.

Lawson didn't look unburdened during his argument with Skye.

Skye did act childish in the argument, though I do think sleep deprivation did not help the situation. Lawson does like to push buttons and he was imo. It was between David and Skye, why Lawson felt necessary to also chime in is interesting... To me he wanted to push the buttons. The way he said "trying to make you look dumb", the tone and as if looking for a seal of approval for others to join in Skye went on the defensive because she felt like people were making fun of her and tbh, Lawson was. She has expressed before that people treat her like she is stupid so imo she has this mindset that people are doing so. But Lawson was trying to make a point. Skye reacted with 'you're dumber then"... she felt that Lawson was now trying to make an example of her. She was ok with just her and david having a disagreement, but the moment Lawson went into that argument, imo I can see why she got defensive. And I truly think he only did so to poke fun at the fact that she was being used as a joke and nothing more. But then which I found more interesting, is he played the victim role. Skye had every right to feel like she was being mocked by Lawson and she retaliated. She hit a nerve with him and he decided to go on the defensive too, but then he says 'why are you being rude"... He went for the victim role first! He knew what he was doing and then decided to act all innocent. He himself said he likes to push buttons. This is why I do not believe Skye is the one to be blamed. She is a shit arguer, but she knows when people are taking the mickey out of her. Lawson is a smart ass and likes to take shots at Skye often. This is not the first time. He takes amusement of seeing her struggle and then acts like the innocent party. He is a fuckwit to me. But skye did own him in that argument imo. People saying it was a hurtful and cheap shot? No. He was being a jerk when he started with the "oh here it comes... Oh you stopped it" crap. That was some condescending bs imo.

I just can't with Lawson. I really can't. I liked him early on but regardless of the Cat thing he has quickly become a fuckwit to me too.

Heavens to BETSY girlfriend you DO lead a lavish lifestyle mmmmm-HMM.

Unfortunately in today's fast-paced gadgety world of swishing screens and storing genitals 'to the cloud', I'm afraid there's little calling for an old skool school marm like me. Young people today would rather 'touch type' with two stubby cro-magnon fingers like so many front row footballers trying to solve pi than learn what for my generation - and even your older one a craft once considered a timeless art...

I have however been able to eke out a comfortable pension over the years I've been teaching students who were probably even old enough to remember Papa Don't Preach the importance of home keys and tidy workstations, now it may not afford me all the decadent accoutrements of your own Music Television lifestyle but it's enough for Whitney and I and Harry Belafonte.

As my old friend Tony Danza used to say, "Mavis remember when Tony (Micelli) lived with Judith Light in Who's the Boss? And he was just the housekeeper and she was a successful businesswoman with a house in The Hamptons who paid him minimum wage and made him clean all the toilets? Well who do you think was richer, her with all her money an-and trappings of success or Tony, who had a roof over his head, job security and the love of his daughter."

I was never sure if the question was rhetorical but I was pretty sure I knew the answer so I would say "Judith Light!" Anyway whatever. Regardless of it being correct or not Tony is a dickhead. The point IS, as my old friend Sammy Davis Jr used to say, "I'm rich as FUCK, but I still need a PA to type letters to Dean Martin and the rest of the guys Mavis and all this fucking money isn't making me taller."

*taps nose*

Take THAT to the bank.

Gorl, you may want to check your balance because that withdrawal was denied.

I'm not sure who these Tony and Judith people are, but I thought it was very compassionate of you to add working class names to your cute anecdotes. I was absolutely Charmed.

Such a promoter for equal opportunity, but you may want to work on your own opportunities as the clock is ticking and I don't expect anyone to live as long as you have on government cheese. Just looking out for a sister.

I am aware of current technological trends and use them extensively to talk at my legions of admirers. I have instagram and the facebooks on my telephone. Lola has even shown me how to use the thing with the bluebird, so I can chat with the great unwashed - much as I am doing now!

As my friend, confidant and muse Jesus would say "let him who is without sin cast the first stone", but you couldn't afford to rub two sticks together let alone posses anything that could form a solid foundation xoxo

Perfect.

Back