Skip to main content

Which BB international series should I watch?

shniks

Now that BBAU is over and I am having withdrawals, I would love any recommendations about which international BB I can watch. I tried watching the recent canada one but it seemed weird, it was more like a game show where everyone was competing to win rather than trying to get to know each other. Didn't watch enough episodes though so maybe I need to give it another chance?

I also tried BBUK - what is with all the fake plastic looking women in there? They all look like playboy bunnies. Where are all the normal people? Didn't get past the first few episodes because of this, does it get better?

Any help or recommendations appreciated!

I would recommend the recent BBUK series. I was thinking the same about all of the females when they first entered but the series ends up being quite entertaining and a few interesting characters develop.

yea, BBUK was awesome, Gina & Dexter are intriguing characters. Also it won't be long before our Big Brother (South Africa) will air. Launch night is sometime in February, will try and upload it online!

Oh and Leandrio it would be awesome if you let us know if you upload BBSA, would love to watch that too.

Just an update - I have been watching BB UK 2013 and it is fantastic so far. I am loving Dexter and Gina, and I love how there is so much focus on the human interactions. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Celebrity Big Brother UK might be a good way to check it out, as it is similar, but it only lasts for a few weeks.

The US version is quite similar to the Canadian one, but this current season is boring, and last season was mean.

I've never been a fan of Celeb BBs. Was it BBUK 2012 that had freddie and lisa? That was a pretty good season.

I've never watched any OS BBs but m about to start Celeb BBUK 2010, is it an good?
It's not too bad - it was the first one after the show was axed so they put a bit of effort in as they were after another broadcaster. It's a significant improvement on the two before it, but 2004/05 were the best two celeb series. "Celebrity Hijack" in 2007 is also worth a watch - each show a celebrity takes the role of BB, with the HMs being a cast of 18-21 year "talented" individuals.

This seasons BBUK was a mess - but the type of one you can't keep your eyes off
It was horrendous. Apparently TWELVE warnings given to one housemate in the first week. And look how that turned out

I really liked BBUK 2011 (Fav winner of all time... of all BB series) and 2012. Also CBB rylans season.

my favorites till now were BBUk 2014 and the German BB - Season 10.

Back