Skip to main content

David's Strategy Talk??

Him and Sandra blowing up each other's asses is disturbing. Clearly Sandra is using Dave since Sam left. Everything Sandra said about Dave is bullshit. His Analysis in most was true. I wish BB would stop showing footage of him sitting by himself looking into space thinking. Yes BB he thinks a lot.

Skye is obviously not overly smart but she's not stupid either. The whole thing about her not stumbling words in nominations could come down to a confidence when speaking with others. In the nominations no one is there with you so you confidently say whatever. Around others you may not feel as smart, so it's easy to slip in speech.

Dave has a bit of a god-complex... I'm not a huge fan

I don't agree that Skye is number 1 strategist either

I think he said Skye is the most powerful player in the game, and he's right. However, I don't think she strategises as much as he thinks she does. I think she is just a natural at surrounding herself with the right people. She believes in positive energy and the Secret and all that, and it does have pragmatic benefits.

Why waste all the time on strategy? Just work on being yourself and being relatable to the public who votes in this competition.

I'm sure is was a scripted BB question for the Friday night party...about Game play, clearing the air etc that's why all the housemate were taking turns talking about it.

Skye,Priya and Jason do have power atm, especially with Skye and now Priya having to HOH, so they can choose which HM's the talk about nominations in The Treehouse. Priya and Jason have the strongest alliance, especially when it comes to nominating others.

David spends a lot of time talking about strategy which seems to be his strategy. He is a pancake though he's flip flopping all over the place. Did anyone else notice his face when Lawson and Cat were hugging in the yard. He was just sitting there awkwardly like does anyone else see this shit? I found it funny. He has so much potential as a housemate and I think he will blossom when Sandra fucks off out of the house :)

He basically laid it out there, his group are now the lowest socially in the house so basically he's saying they have to be a pain in the arse to everyone and just make it awkward and uncomfortable as often as possible. That's actually not a bad strategy given the circumstances I mean think about it...It's a bit late for people to start flipping alliances now. The fence sitters get to sit back and watch the drama unfold. Or (and somebody else mentioned this before me on another thread) he may have been a stitch up. It could be a mastermind plan to spin a shit story to Sandra just to see if she'll do it herself.might have been his first trap.

His analysis was pretty accurate so no, not really.
Ya think? I don't. I think he had it all wrong. Especially with regards to Skye. He calls her the major strategisor based on the 54 seconds he saw of her nominating. He fails to take into account that that video only showed ten seconds of the time she was in the diary room for each on the nominations he saw. Not all the time she was fluffing and fart arsing around trying to work out what BB was going to accept, being told to think harder, decide who she was going to nominate before entering the room and he didn't see how many times she completely changed her mind half way through the nominations. Her nominations are never strategy based, they're knee jerk reactions to what has happened to her or who was rude to her in the past 24 hours. She knows bb will accept her calling hms a threat so she regularly uses it so she doesn't have to say anything nasty. He way over analysed it and credited her with far more ability to analyse game plans than she has.

He overthinks everything. I think the plan he discussed with Sandra about being annoying so the hms walk away was to cover up his embarrassment that when he walks into a group discussion - they all walk away. He's making it sound like that's his plan. Just like Sandra saying she wants to leave so that when she gets kicked out she can do the "I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway" thing. I don't deny there are definite strategising going on in the house but I don't think he can work out what the real strategisors are up too are so he's stuck on Skye, which she is not denying because she's enjoying being thought of as really clever. If I could send David one thought to ponder about his strategy theories, it would be "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!"

I think David realises that Priya and Jason have the strongest alliance and are being very strategic but David (and other HM's) know Skye is popular on the outside atm, and that's where Skye is a threat to winning the game.
Skye took Priya and Jason into The Treehouse to talk nominations last week.

of course we get to see what the HM's say in the DR talking to BB and when nominating, so we get to see some things differently

Ya think? I don't. I think he had it all wrong. Especially with regards to Skye. He calls her the major strategisor based on the 54 seconds he saw of her nominating. He fails to take into account that that video only showed ten seconds of the time she was in the diary room for each on the nominations he saw. Not all the time she was fluffing and fart arsing around trying to work out what BB was going to accept, being told to think harder, decide who she was going to nominate before entering the room and he didn't see how many times she completely changed her mind half way through the nominations. Her nominations are never strategy based, they're knee jerk reactions to what has happened to her or who was rude to her in the past 24 hours. She knows bb will accept her calling hms a threat so she regularly uses it so she doesn't have to say anything nasty. He way over analysed it and credited her with far more ability to analyse game plans than she has.

He overthinks everything. I think the plan he discussed with Sandra about being annoying so the hms walk away was to cover up his embarrassment that when he walks into a group discussion - they all walk away. He's making it sound like that's his plan. Just like Sandra saying she wants to leave so that when she gets kicked out she can do the "I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway" thing. I don't deny there are definite strategising going on in the house but I don't think he can work out what the real strategisors are up too are so he's stuck on Skye, which she is not denying because she's enjoying being thought of as really clever. If I could send David one thought to ponder about his strategy theories, it would be "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!"

I think he was spot on...especially his observations on Jason and Priya. He told Skye that when he called her a strategist, he was going on the fact that she seemed to be different when nominating than from how she is in the house...and he is trying to figure out the truth in between. We might see the bumbling and indecision, but they don't...so I don't see how his observation would be wrong...especially when she confirms that everyone's perception of her being flighty is incorrect. Her statement only proves his speculation to be warranted.

He blurted out everything.. i think the housemates will think he is now really strategically game playing.i think david is cool and nice. If only he drops this strategic talk and align himself with the other group. Sandra and Ryan aren't looking strong atm.

Anyone who thinks Skye is some kind of Machiavelluan evil genius has deadset rocks in their head. Probably more in fact than Skye does.

Imagine Dave coming down off a two-day coke bender ... the paranoia!!

He blurted out everything.. i think the housemates will think he is now really strategically game playing.i think david is cool and nice. If only he drops this strategic talk and align himself with the other group. Sandra and Ryan aren't looking strong atm.
I'm afraid he's burned his Priya and Jason bridges. Skye probably not so much...

Back