Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

how old is cat 31?

for someone that age she sure is immature

the 2 of them have no morals and cat was like a dog on heat last night

they were an embarrassment

Just finished watching the show... great show, finally. Cat, Lawson and David for the final 3. They are the show! Maybe Skye at forth place for her acting and singing abilities.

Sorry Crush... just saw this now!

I was referring to when it came out at the table that Skye had said she can do whatever she wants in the house because Australia loves her. I think Lawson might've been the one who brought it up.

I like her but the girl is beyond up herself in there at this point and I can totally understand why people are over it.
Funny you say that Mrs B because a friend and I were having a discussion yesterday regarding Skye and her over the top attitude that everyone out here loves her. I have been a fan of Skye's since the beginning but lately her cockiness is starting to get on my nerves. I want her to knock that shit off because her fans will start to turn on her and stop saving her.

So Cat , it is alleged that your marriage broke up because your hubby cheated....yet you relentlessly drape yourself all over Lawson who is also a cheater and that seems to be ok with you ? I doubt anything would come of this once you both left the house but if it did I am pretty sure it wouldn't do much for your self confidence . You would always be wondering if he cheated on his girlfriend with me, then it is possible he might cheat on me !

It's a holiday romance. They happen, they feel intense, and you feel a bit like a bad person, especially if you get caught, and then they fade. Just ask Drew.

Lawson's thing with Candice seems to be on again off again, as well.

Still, Big Brother can be such a cathartic experience, for people to throw their own experiences, fears, traumas and insecurities onto. Cop it, Clawson, from anyone who ever was cheated on, fears being cheated on or regrets cheating.

Maybe Cat's thinking is that beacuse she got cheated on she will now be like, Oh f**k it, I will be the other women then. Almost as some kind of sick revenge on other women. She is definetly unstable. Wonder if she cracks on to the dads of the newborn babies too?

I need to re watch the first half of the episode as I was finishing off my tax while watching. I don't think the ATO would accept "watching Big Brother" as an excuse for not submitting a tax return...

I liked David's observations during the dinner and seeing the "hot seat" game afterwards. It was nice of Priya to take Sandra into the sanctuary, although I do wonder if there may have been an element of strategy to it also.

I'm so ashamed.

... I enjoyed tonight's show.
Me too. I feel terrible for Lawson's girlfriend and disagree with his and Cat's actions, but it does make for great viewing :oops:
Oh no! Shoes on at all times. Preferably steel toed boots.
Keep those feet where I can see 'em buddy!

There's a version on Jumpin of the singing task auditions - the song is played pretty much in order so you can get a better feel for it

That's how they should have edited it for the actual episode, or only shown selected HMs and had an on-screen banner / Mike voiceover to go to Jumpin to watch the remaining auditions so that we don't have to sit through that fucking boring repetitive shit.

I don't understand the whole under the radar, strategy 'insert name here' talk. Wouldn't everyone have a game plan? You'd be pretty thick to just walk in for a holiday, even if their game plan wasn't to win but to become an actor or a model! Ie: Jade threw it around on the daily how much she wanted to act.
Is it just a big deal in the house cause they see it as a threat? That someone is thinking more than them? Or just an easy excuse to nom. Eithe way it pisses me off :)

Back