Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

lol all the hate for poor Judith. Were you hoping that loon from terminus did snap her neck?

I've just caught up on the last few episodes from last season and the new episode. Wow. So...
were the terminus people cannibals? Or what the heck was going on there. Also was the black dude at the end the father from the first episode?

lol all the hate for poor Judith. Were you hoping that loon from terminus did snap her neck?

I've just caught up on the last few episodes from last season and the new episode. Wow. So...
were the terminus people cannibals? Or what the heck was going on there. Also was the black dude at the end the father from the first episode?

Yes and yes.

they turned into a bunch of psycho cannibals after being held prisoner in their own home themselves. The guy with the long hair that Rick frees from the container is the guy about to rape the girl in the flashback at the end of the episode, they had held him there as prisoner. That's why things like NEVER AGAIN are painted everywhere

BABY JUDAS will be the death of the group.

Thanks Madge!
Sometimes I miss important little details because I am too busy second screening on the iPad chatting on BehindBB. Lol. #firstworldproblems

Less then 2 hours to go until the new episode.[DOUBLEPOST=1413759965][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I the only person who has read the comics..

Yep the last minute of episode 2 is quite interesting.....

Bobs leg is very tasty
Have you read the comics? The next episode should be great!
Actually I have the comics here, but I enjoy the show so much I dont really want to read them even though they havent really been as loyal to the storylines as Game of Thrones is.

All I know is this looks like an incredibly intense season and everything has been riveted up, not one but several notches.

I think I'll be using this gif a lot..
tumblr_n5w10nsguj1sexojmo1_400.gif

Yes and yes.

they turned into a bunch of psycho cannibals after being held prisoner in their own home themselves. The guy with the long hair that Rick frees from the container is the guy about to rape the girl in the flashback at the end of the episode, they had held him there as prisoner. That's why things like NEVER AGAIN are painted everywhere

BABY JUDAS will be the death of the group.
You are so right, you think they could have rustled up a dummy somewhere.

That seemed to go so quickly! Good episode though.

Love that this season is finally back. :D

Do you think that Bob was bitten / infected like Dale was in the comics? When Bob went under water I thought he might have been bitten. Then near the end of the episode when he went outside (just before The Hunters took him) he was praying and upset – almost like he was resigned to his fate. If they continue the storyline like with Dale, this could mean that Bob will be OK, and The Hunters just ate his infected 'bits'...??

That seemed to go so quickly! Good episode though.

Love that this season is finally back. :D

Do you think that Bob was bitten / infected like Dale was in the comics? When Bob went under water I thought he might have been bitten. Then near the end of the episode when he went outside (just before The Hunters took him) he was praying and upset – almost like he was resigned to his fate. If they continue the storyline like with Dale, this could mean that Bob will be OK, and The Hunters just ate his infected 'bits'...??
Yes I thought the same when he went underwater, I haven't read the comics so not sure from that angle. Was a great episode, though last weeks epi was a great starter

Yes i thought
he was going outside to shoot himself

Oh - could be! Hadn't picked up on that.

The Hunters are definitely in for a surprise then!

Also looking forward to Morgan finally catching up to the group.

What is everyones thoughts on the markings and "you'll pay for this" being written on the outside of the church??

Does anyone else think the threat was by the cannibals and was directed to Rick and not actually the minister?

What is everyones thoughts on the markings and "you'll pay for this" being written on the outside of the church??

Does anyone else think the threat was by the cannibals and was directed to Rick and not actually the minister?
I'll DM you because au don't know how to do the spoiler thing

Back