Skip to main content

Scoopla Exclusive: Gemma Q&A

Great video @Benjamin2012HM

Will you get to do this with every evictee? Can you please ask the famous Gretel 10 questions.

I.e

10 Big Brother Questions
  1. What was the hardest thing about being in the Big Brother house?
  2. What did you miss the most in the Big Brother house?
  3. Who was your favourite housemate in the house, and why?
  4. Who was your least favourite housemate in the house?
  5. Who had the most annoying habit?
  6. Who was the funniest person in the house?
  7. Who was the laziest housemate?
  8. What was your greatest regret while in the house?
  9. Who do you think will be evicted next?
  10. Who will win?

I think Gemma has this false sense of entitlement to Jake, why would he tell her the most important secret in his life re BB --- she'd just blab to everyone for brownie points anyway...

I don't think Jake thought that much of her anyway, you could see he didn't want to answer some questions in the diary room when they were together... She'd state something and ask for his confirmation/backup & Jakey would cringe... & not answer...

I wonder what he calls his roommate? Does he say Tim and people don't think anything of it or does he make up a name like Tammy?

Gemma didn't look shocked btw its probably known in the house and not spoken about. so much fake bullshit this year

That was so great Ben! This 1:40 interview was better than watching Sonia interview the HM's post eviction, for me. I am so glad you mentioned Jake being Tim's real life HM too. Her reaction to it was great, and it also confirmed to me that Jake has not told a soul about it, because Gemma and Jake seemed close so if he was going to tell anyone it or accidently slip up, would have been to her.

Looking forward to the next one!

P.S I agree with bleachy_dude, I'd love to see the original 10 questions being asked like Gretel used to do :)

If I had the time - I too would love to recreate Gretels questions. Massive fan.

Just as the interview was starting Gemma saw on my telepromter. (Used primeraly as notes) Gemma read about Jake. Her first reaction was far more authentic. Even though I tried to cover it up. The reaction was held off and I believe it was still continued on in a realistic manor for te interview.

Back