Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking

Okay so question number 2) it's easy to say avoid/delete, however he knows my workplace and knows of me... like, from what I can gather I don't believe he would be the silly type (and he made it very clear that if anything happened it would be completely discreet, etc) but like, what do I do if I ever saw him...

If you see him and you are not interested, say "hi, how are you?" then keep walking.

Life is about attraction. Some you fuck, some you don't. Some you suck, some you don't. Sometimes you pass the ones you fuck/suck in the street, and that's okay, smile and wave and life goes on.

Flirting is great, and I personally love it. But there is a fine line between flirting and danger.

Flirting with clever conversations, laughing, bit of stomach zinging = good
Flirting while talking about how he wants me to suck his dick = bad

You don't have to suck everyone that shows interest. I find the best fun is usually in the play. In my experience, once you cross over and exchange body fluid, you can never go back to the fun harmless flirting.

Good luck :)

Good Morning OT Nutters!

I am off to support the tax system that helps support Mutleys anal widening toolkit!

(I miss you so much in the morning :( )

Have a great day Ning Nongs!

Okay so question number 2) it's easy to say avoid/delete, however he knows my workplace and knows of me... like, from what I can gather I don't believe he would be the silly type (and he made it very clear that if anything happened it would be completely discreet, etc) but like, what do I do if I ever saw him...
If you see him be like you would anyone, he is the one who has something to lose and it should be him who is awkward not you[DOUBLEPOST=1411510766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Morning OT Nutters!

I am off to support the tax system that helps support Mutleys anal widening toolkit!

(I miss you so much in the morning :( )

Have a great day Ning Nongs!
thanks lovely! I need it!! ;)

@the Theorist you've gotten some great advice already, but I really feel that this guy is targeting you as he thinks he can manipulate & control you. So not on! Everyone deserves to be someones first choice as in they want to be with them, and them alone, not I'll be discrete so my wife won't find out:rage: What an arsehole! You are better than that! Don't you dare feel any shame or embarrassment & if this prick hassles you, then please speak up & seek help. Make records of his contact and if it's getting on the abnormal side, please report it. We all have the right to feel safe, especially in our workplace. It doesn't mater the gender breakdown, if you are being threatened or preened it is not ok.

PS Also hope someone tells his wife! She deserves a life free from this looser!

Hey @mutleyp any monkeys over there?

View attachment 42045
Haha love that pic, where I am there aren't any wild ones like up in the mountains, but people have some as pets so a few on leads on the beach, one grabbed my sister the other day she thought I grabbed her arm and looked it was a monkey she shit herself, we on the other hand were on the ground killing ourselves laughing

Thanks everyone, you advice has helped a lot. I really appreciate it. It's also really good to hear other people's perspective about things, especially because I guess after a while your own brain starts pondering it too much to the point where you start thinking illogically and maybe even start believing it's the right thing to do.

If he contacts me again I'll just say I'm not comfortable with it...

@the Theorist you've gotten some great advice already, but I really feel that this guy is targeting you as he thinks he can manipulate & control you. So not on! Everyone deserves to be someones first choice as in they want to be with them, and them alone, not I'll be discrete so my wife won't find out:rage: What an arsehole! You are better than that! Don't you dare feel any shame or embarrassment & if this prick hassles you, then please speak up & seek help. Make records of his contact and if it's getting on the abnormal side, please report it. We all have the right to feel safe, especially in our workplace. It doesn't mater the gender breakdown, if you are being threatened or preened it is not ok.

PS Also hope someone tells his wife! She deserves a life free from this looser!
Good advice!

Keep safe bro @the Theorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back