Skip to main content

Who is this popular british housemate from a previous season that keeps popping up on my facebook?

chriskicks

There have been three videos posted of her and everyone seems to love her antics. One is of her yelling to BB about a 'yank' who is eating all the cereal, he's eating 'a mountain of f-ing corn flakes'.

The second one is saying how much she dislikes someone, saying 'who IS she? who IS she? where did you find her? i hate her! i don't even want to look at it.'

The third she was sitting with someone but i've forgotten what the video was about :( but hopefully this is enough information.

I'd really love to know about this housemate she seems like tv gold!

There have been three videos posted of her and everyone seems to love her antics. One is of her yelling to BB about a 'yank' who is eating all the cereal, he's eating 'a mountain of f-ing corn flakes'.

The second one is saying how much she dislikes someone, saying 'who IS she? who IS she? where did you find her? i hate her! i don't even want to look at it.'

The third she was sitting with someone but i've forgotten what the video was about :( but hopefully this is enough information.

I'd really love to know about this housemate she seems like tv gold!
It's not.

yes her! she has been popping up DAILY on my facebook for about a week now. thanks for these videos! she seems to be pretty well-received too.

Skye kind of reminds me a bit of Nikki. If you listen to Layla and her brother David, Skye is a total nut job like Nikki and the have that same over exuberant behaviour and pout and sook and have tanties when they don't get what they want. Same shit, different country.

That probably explains my hatred for Skye but you're spot on. And like Nikki too she looks about twice her age too!

Skye kind of reminds me a bit of Nikki. If you listen to Layla and her brother David, Skye is a total nut job like Nikki and the have that same over exuberant behaviour and pout and sook and have tanties when they don't get what they want. Same shit, different country.
im sure you thought it looked pretty cool when you were typing it, but...

I don't think Skye will overreact as much as Nikki though and have as many serious tantrums. Skye is a toned down version of Nikki imo.

I wouldn't say the most popular HM but I actually really like Michelle Bass... It wasn't until she went in to UBB that she actually started to grow on me... While I still go overboard from time to time the change from BB5 to UBB reminds me a bit of myself...

To be honest it's extremely hard for me to nail down a favorite... So many of the memorable HM's from BBUK's "glory days" are still so polarizing... There are moments that I've felt were BB Gold and there were moments that have made most of these characters completely unlikeable... The thing as well with some of these people is that over time they've been able to work out what their niche is with the viewing public and that begins to dictate their behavior...

I can't speak for everyone but I really can't think of a single HM other than maybe Rex that really stood out for me from BB8 to BB11... Out of the Channel 5 era only Gina and Dexter came close to providing an interesting storyline, but even then the producers were clearly trying to milk everything they could out of them... I lost interest shortly after the manipulation in their favor started...

If I really had to give an honest answer I would have to say Jade Goody in her day was the most polarizing, most talked about, and likely had more fans than any other BBUK HM...

I too have been wondering this as I've seen these videos everywhere on my Facebook lately but I don't take stock in any international BB franchises.

Might actually YouTube and watch this series though to watch this Nikki character in her entirety. :wacky:

I wouldn't say the most popular HM but I actually really like Michelle Bass... It wasn't until she went in to UBB that she actually started to grow on me...
Actually agree with that. I think at the time though a prominent HM in series 5 she wasn't really appreciated for the HM she was and was overshadowed by other people in the series - but looking back on it she was such an important HM in probably the most defining series of BBUK. The show was still just about innocent enough back then for her to come across as a genuine person, rather than a character put in for our entertainment.

I also think when it comes to remembering quotes from BBUK "No Naked Jacuziness" is one of the classic lines, along with Nikki's "Who is she?".

Actually agree with that. I think at the time though a prominent HM in series 5 she wasn't really appreciated for the HM she was and was overshadowed by other people in the series - but looking back on it she was such an important HM in probably the most defining series of BBUK. The show was still just about innocent enough back then for her to come across as a genuine person, rather than a character put in for our entertainment.

I also think when it comes to remembering quotes from BBUK "No Naked Jacuziness" is one of the classic lines, along with Nikki's "Who is she?".

Totally agree! Without a doubt... The romp under the table also sticks out for me as one of the more memorable moments in said series...

Interesting that you bring up the fact that series 5 still maintained some innocence... IMO had BB4 not gone down as it did series 5 would have been a lot different... Given that Jade's profile exploded the way it did after the show, had the producers gone on to cast similar "characters" I think the show would have lost it's momentum a lot faster than it did... BB4 might have been regarded in it's day as the worst series, but it's hard to argue that it didn't make a pretty big impact on the series as a whole...

In a way I think BB4 was cast differently because of Jade. In hindsight it wasn't that bad a series at all - but the first to be ruined by becoming centred around one housemate (Jon Tickle in this case) - it's no coincidence the best period of the series was the three weeks he wasn't there. Production was outstanding on that series too - easily the best eviction set up ever at Elstree, both in terms of the staging and audience placement and also the structure of eviction shows. The weekly reward room challenge was simple but worked well enough while with the BB Africa swap, first night nominations and the first ever voting a HM back in (though not eligible to win) it actually had some of the biggest twists in the shows history - plus the first ever BBUK double eviction too.

It was only really considered a flop because BB3 had been so successful, pulling in 7m viewers a night towards the end. BB4 actually rated better than BB1 and BB2, while I don't think BB5 got much more viewers either - certainly not in the early weeks at least. It just became considered a bore because the show began to centre around a bore - had Jon Tickle gone in week one things might have worked out very differently.

Back