Skip to main content

Celebs iCloud Nude Photos Leaked

Yeah I've read that hers and a few others like Victoria's are.

My Queen-in-waiting wouldn't be so crass as to take nudes.
Victoria's aren't. She tried to deny the first one that came out but then Reddit got on her ass quickly. They posted up so much proof you'd think they were trying to win some journalism award lol. I'd post the proof pics but they're all linked with the noods.

Victoria's aren't. She tried to deny the first one that came out but then Reddit got on her ass quickly. They posted up so much proof you'd think they were trying to win some journalism award lol. I'd post the proof pics but they're all linked with the noods.
So is Victoria a Disney star that slept with a producer? Am I getting that right? Good to know Hollywood will never clean up it's act.

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

Someone needs to shop an update of this Ron Paul gif. It's Fappppppppening. :roflmao:

That's the spirt UAN, join the party. :thumbsup:

This day will go down as one of the most defining moments in interwebz history. :hilarious:

Well I don't know, I saw some pics (accidentally) and there was nothing of her with anyone.
Yeah same.

I hate it when that happens.

Given that you study law, can you advise me with a defence? I "accidentally " clicked on them while at work and am now facing a disciplinary panel.

Yeah same.

I hate it when that happens.

Given that you study law, can you advise me with a defence? I "accidentally " clicked on them while at work and am now facing a disciplinary panel.

Haha did that really happen?

You have an interest in IT security and were reading up about the security of data held in the cloud. You had some websites open, but knew you should quickly get back to doing your job. In order to quickly satisfy yourself that your data and your works data is be safe. You opened a lot of links into new tabs. With the plan to quickly flick through them to see what if any were relevant. With the quick manner in which you were doing this, opening all the links in new tabs, you inadvertently opened a link to the pictures.

Reactions: Tee
Haha did that really happen?

You have an interest in IT security and were reading up about the security of data held in the cloud. You had some websites open, but knew you should quickly get back to doing your job. In order to quickly satisfy yourself that your data and your works data is be safe. You opened a lot of links into new tabs. With the plan to quickly flick through them to see what if any were relevant. With the quick manner in which you were doing this, opening all the links in new tabs, you inadvertently opened a link to the pictures.

I was joking. But let me take this opportunity to say you have never looked hotter than you do right now!!!

You're hired!!!

(Next time I need legal representation)

Back