Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...an interedsting article from this website...

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ullying-claims-from-brain-injury-charity.html

...surprise surprise channel 5!!!!!... cheers.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 'bullying' claims from brain injury charity

Channel 5 has come under attack over perceived bullying on Celebrity Big Brother 2014.

A leading brain injury charity has spoken out about the behaviour shown by the other housemates in the house against actor Gary Busey.

The 70-year-old almost died in 1988 after a motorcycle accident that left him in a coma for four weeks.

Gary has found himself clashing with most of the other housemates, getting votes from almost all of them on Wednesday night as the group nominated face to face.

Now brain injury charity Headway has said it has “concerns” about the treatment that Gary has received from the other housemates inside the house.

“Brain injury can have cognitive, behavioural and emotional consequences, which differ from person to person,” the charity’s chief executive Peter McCabe said today. “It can lead to people exhibiting unpredictable, impulsive or erratic behaviour, particularly when in a stressful or unfamiliar environment.

“Mr Busey is exhibiting challenging behaviour in the house, which may well be as a result of his brain injury.”

He told The Telegraph newspaper: “Members of the public, some of whom have experienced brain injuries, have expressed serious concerns about the insensitive, exploitative and discriminatory conduct against a brain injury survivor on national television.

“Headway shares these concerns and has sought urgent reassurances from Channel 5 that it will immediately act to protect the welfare of the vulnerable adults appearing on Big Brother.”

Many have hit out at the way the other housemates have been treating Gary but others have accused the Hollywood star of just being plain rude.

A spokesman for Channel 5 said: “The health and welfare of all the housemates is of paramount importance to Big Brother.

“They are all independently evaluated before entering the house and closely monitored throughout the series.”

the longer they keep Gary in the house the better.
Brain injuries can effect behaviour and personal filters, the longer he is in there and the longer other people have to work around his 'quirks' the better.
might make a few people wake up as to how damaging a brain injury can be even after the person has recovered.
he isn't being bullied, it just ignorance.

the brain injury people should have told all the other house mates what Gary can and cant do, instead they go ape with bulling (lol) claims afterwards. bully is the current catchphrase for people that get told 'no' once

Stephanie next then Audley please. Sure I can understand knowing Frankie then Kellie could be a bit on the weird side but you CAN'T nominate her for that. It's not her failing, it's yours.

TBH the sooner someone nominates Edele the better. She's like two shades of pure bland. I have no idea why they even cast her.

I love Edele! I feel as though she is the calming factor for every housemate in the house - she seems like a genuinely beautiful character! Shes the only one that doesnt treat gary like an asshole (besides frenchy)

...it didn't take James too long to laugh at Leslie going did it?... it's good to see Kellie ask people not to treat Audley badly because of what he said... good on you Kellie... James and Gary having a 'face-off' was hilarious!...

...Audley joking about... 'get Stephanie out'... was good to watch... she got really cut by it... Audley realised that he was dealing with a selfish and moronic bitch and shut up...smart move Audley... you can't argue with pure stupidity my friend...

...George musing about Stephanie shows to him that she's a nasty piece of work and would be high maintenance... the realisation that she's not that nice seems to be slowly sinking in... Gary cracks me up!...

...Stephanie in the Diary Room being talked to about her behaviour towards Gary seems to be BBUK heeding what the brain damage charity said that I mentioned in the article above yesterday in my opinion...

...the 'ventriloquist dummy' task was quite revealing... George and Gary made a good duo... James used the opportunity to give a nasty little serve to Kellie... what a prick!... what Kellie asked back was good to see...

...Stephanie was cut again by Kellie this time... hmmmmm!... methinks that Stephanie is beginning to lose it!... (I hope)... sooky la lah James had to back Stephanie up with his comments as expected...

...I enjoyed watching Audley giving it to James... well done Audley!... keep up the good work my friend... James walking around and trying to garner support from Edele and others is rather pathetic... he tells everyone that he's scared of nobody and then having to recruit 'backup' shows that... (to me)... he's a coward underneath all of the strutting around and mouthing off all of the time... for christ's sake James... just shut the hell up will you?...

...George in the Diary Room was interesting to listen to on his take of James... it looks like George is going off James now... no wonder I say!...

...it looks to me that Audley and George at least are going over to the 'Gary Busey' camp slowly... it seems that both of them were enjoying his time with them... Gary in the garden listening to the crowd outside was so good to watch for me...

...Leslie in the bathroom... "I just can't imagine if they voted me the 'most entertaining' 2 days ago... that they would turn on me... but you never know?"... hahaha!... sucked in you horrid man!... Leslie down... Stephanie to go next!... (please!)...

...I don't like that little poncy twat Ricci at all!... moving on... George and James's conversation shows to me that George is definitely going off Stephanie... he's realising that she would be so 'high maintenance' somehow... it's good to see you waking up to yourself in that relationship Georgey boy!... lol!... cheers.

...I'm pretty sure that James really does feel threatened by Gary's popularity... "I feel like I'm a babysitter sometimes!"...

...Gary's response?..."wow!... that's a compliment!... thankyou!"... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... keep fucking with his head Gary... keep fucking with his head lol!...

...Stephanie said nothing during the exchange... well done Big Brother... you've shut the vile bitch up with your talk with her in the Diary Room the other day...

...James over-stepped his mark when he said... "even a dog can learn new tricks!"... yeah that was nice James you dipshit!... "I don't need 'anger management'... I just need people to stop pissing me off!"... yeah James... the whole World revolves around your needs only don't they you wanker!...

...James and Audley in the endurance test under the dome was always going to end in a draw wasn't it?... at least it gave them both time to be able to say whatever they wanted to so as to get it out of their systems... Lauren and Frenchy's tiff was minimal... James said that he'd like to have a go at boxing against Audley in the ring... I would soooooo love to watch Audley smack the shit out of him... I really would!... (most probably the whole world Sticky lol!)...

...I hope that Ricci goes next if it isn't Stephanie... it looks like Edele is starting to spark up now...(about time methinks lol!)... George guessed it right that they would both win the dome task wasn't he?... lol!... James trying so desperately to better Audley's Olympic Gold Medal achievement by saying that he came second in a Blackpool Dance competition!!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... yeah James... you won that exchange didn't you?... you loser!!!!... lol!...

...the 3 girls watching the guys in the dome was funny to watch... James is such a pathetic tosser... seriously!... I wonder what he'll think of himself when he watches all the playbacks of his time in the house?... dammit!... James can't be evicted this week!... oh well... time to go Ricci or Stephanie!!!...

...Gary in the Diary Room is always good to watch... I so love his take on things... George and Lauren in the Diary Room... George will keep on distancing himself from Stephanie I believe...George is even funny when he's being naughty!... the little scamp!... lol!...

...Frenchy chucking a Diva moment is really starting to bore me now I'm afraid... whereas it used to be fun to watch before...

...Ricci just simply talking makes me loathe him now... what a wanker!... Lauren I find to be so bland... actually there are a few becoming like that to me now... Lauren and Frenchy's scrap was blah! blah! blah!...

...I can honestly say that if Gary wasn't in the house that I would've stop watching this show by now lol!... cheers.:)

...I'm pretty sure that James really does feel threatened by Gary's popularity... "I feel like I'm a babysitter sometimes!"...

...Gary's response?..."wow!... that's a compliment!... thankyou!"... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... keep fucking with his head Gary... keep fucking with his head lol!...

...Stephanie said nothing during the exchange... well done Big Brother... you've shut the vile bitch up with your talk with her in the Diary Room the other day...

...James over-stepped his mark when he said... "even a dog can learn new tricks!"... yeah that was nice James you dipshit!... "I don't need 'anger management'... I just need people to stop pissing me off!"... yeah James... the whole World revolves around your needs only don't they you wanker!...

...James and Audley in the endurance test under the dome was always going to end in a draw wasn't it?... at least it gave them both time to be able to say whatever they wanted to so as to get it out of their systems... Lauren and Frenchy's tiff was minimal... James said that he'd like to have a go at boxing against Audley in the ring... I would soooooo love to watch Audley smack the shit out of him... I really would!... (most probably the whole world Sticky lol!)...

...I hope that Ricci goes next if it isn't Stephanie... it looks like Edele is starting to spark up now...(about time methinks lol!)... George guessed it right that they would both win the dome task wasn't he?... lol!... James trying so desperately to better Audley's Olympic Gold Medal achievement by saying that he came second in a Blackpool Dance competition!!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... yeah James... you won that exchange didn't you?... you loser!!!!... lol!...

...the 3 girls watching the guys in the dome was funny to watch... James is such a pathetic tosser... seriously!... I wonder what he'll think of himself when he watches all the playbacks of his time in the house?... dammit!... James can't be evicted this week!... oh well... time to go Ricci or Stephanie!!!...

...Gary in the Diary Room is always good to watch... I so love his take on things... George and Lauren in the Diary Room... George will keep on distancing himself from Stephanie I believe...George is even funny when he's being naughty!... the little scamp!... lol!...

...Frenchy chucking a Diva moment is really starting to bore me now I'm afraid... whereas it used to be fun to watch before...

...Ricci just simply talking makes me loathe him now... what a wanker!... Lauren I find to be so bland... actually there are a few becoming like that to me now... Lauren and Frenchy's scrap was blah! blah! blah!...

...I can honestly say that if Gary wasn't in the house that I would've stop watching this show by now lol!... cheers.:)

Not watched yet but when he spoke to Stephanie she said Other peoples behaviour is causing me to be a bully...totally blaming the victim for her behaviour

Not watched yet but when he spoke to Stephanie she said Other peoples behaviour is causing me to be a bully...totally blaming the victim for her behaviour

...that just goes to show that in her mindset... she does no wrong... James is the same...what vile shallow people they really are!... neither of them have any depth of character whatsoever... Ricci is no different... with Gary... what you see is what you get... he is the only one that has any true honesty within that house at the moment...

...the public are obviously seeing what I'm saying... get a load of Gary's popularity on this poll on the 'Tellymix' website...

2014-09-01_22-07-06.jpg
...the public are going to make sure that Gary wins this regardless of who BBUK wants to win... (I think that their early choice was Dee when it started)... the British public won't let a 'Helen' situation happen again methinks!... all the others lagging so far behind Gary in that poll because all lack any personality or character in my opinion...

...of all of them I only find Kellie and her transition that she is going through as being of any interest whatsoever... I am surprised though that Kellie is so low down in that poll and that Stephanie is so high but I put that down to the British public being more familiar with these people than we are so I take it for what it is I guess... cheers.

...that just goes to show that in her mindset... she does no wrong... James is the same...what vile shallow people they really are!... neither of them have any depth of character whatsoever... Ricci is no different... with Gary... what you see is what you get... he is the only one that has any true honesty within that house at the moment...

...the public are obviously seeing what I'm saying... get a load of Gary's popularity on this poll on the 'Tellymix' website...

View attachment 40944
...the public are going to make sure that Gary wins this regardless of who BBUK wants to win... (I think that their early choice was Dee when it started)... the British public won't let a 'Helen' situation happen again methinks!... all the others lagging so far behind Gary in that poll because all lack any personality or character in my opinion...

...of all of them I only find Kellie and her transition that she is going through as being of any interest whatsoever... I am surprised though that Kellie is so low down in that poll and that Stephanie is so high but I put that down to the British public being more familiar with these people than we are so I take it for what it is I guess... cheers.

The whole bullying thing needs to be nipped in the bud,I have a friend on facebook one of my scrapbooking circle whose grand-daughter killed herself at the age of 12 because she was bullied so much,she thought throwing herself off a cement factory would be better than living with the bullying.

Letting someone like Helen win was appalling at shows all those young kids out there it is acceptable because a bully can win

...today's BOTS... I honestly really and truly have no idea as to why Emma loves Leslie so much?.... hasn't she watched her own show?... moving on...

...Audley and James are apparently being pitted against each other with the rest of the house within the next day or so Emma says... it sounds quite interesting ... I can't wait to see that... I so hope that Audley wins out on that one lol!...

...I so love Luisa... her outlook on the show is always from left field lol!... that first guy in the audience sure nailed it about Leslie didn't he?... the lady that commented after him was annoying for me though lol!... Kellie seems to be on the outer with the panel and audience... Luisa wants James to go and she wants to punch him in the face lololol!...

...David shitting on Gary was enough for me to wipe him off my 'I like' list... (and here I was praising him the other day!:mad::dead:)...

...Leslie gets an amazing reception from the audience!... again as with Emma... haven't they watched the show?... I am so not going to miss that whiney voice of his... (please BOTS... don't have him on as a guest on the show in future episodes)... again he won everyone over with his 'gift of the gab' of mentioning his 'boyfriend'... talk about easing the pressure of himself with total expertise!!!...

...the only thing that I got out of Leslie's appearance on BOTS was that hopefully it'll be the last time that I see him!... such a horrid man!...

...there were some pretty good questions from the people on the phones... I hope Luisa asks him to explain his behaviour towards Gary while in the house in the next part of the show... Dee hopes that Ricci is in the final with her... (Dee get away from the dark side my love)...

...Luisa didn't roast Leslie alive... bummer!... (you let me down my sweet!)... Audley saying what he did about Stephanie was fun to watch... Stephanie just can't take any criticism lol!...

...today's BOTS show?... pretty flat really... cheers.

and what was with that running around like a toddler and sitting on Rylan's lap...FFS man you are a grown ass man..it was not in the least bit cute

...hmmmm!... interesting show today... Dee was an early favourite with BBUK to win this in my opinion but she gets very little airtime as of late... Frenchy's description of Ricci in the Diary room was 100% accurate lol!... her thoughts on Lauren were spot on too lol!... George was being nasty about Frenchy... a little tip my friend... don't show that side of you mate or you'll lose the public quick smart!...

...Edele and Gary's talk was nice to watch... I think that's the most that I've heard Edele speak lol!... they're both missing their families... Gary showed some deep thoughts during that conversation... it was good to see... Claire's gone... (perhaps not for good)... I guess it's for some personal reason in regards to her health... Gary's little rap song type of thing was great... James tried to better it but failed of course...

...Frenchy and Gary's talk about the both of them being 'rude' was interesting... the nominations were... predictable...

...George picked:.........Frenchy and then Gary... (pretty bland reasons really)...
...Audley picked:........ Frenchy and Stephanie... (fair enough reasons for both)...
...Stephanie picked:... Gary and Kellie... (what a bitch!)...
...James picked:..........Kellie and Frenchy... (at least it wasn't Gary for a change)...
...Dee picked:..............Frenchy and Stephanie!!!!!.... (well done Dee for picking Stephanie!!!... well done!)...
...Ricci picked:............Frenchy and Gary... (what a foul little turd he is... he better go this week!)...
...Gary picked:.............Frenchy and Kellie... (I was surprised by both of his choices to be honest)...
...Lauren picked:.........Frenchy and Gary... (petty reasons indeed!)...
...Frenchy picked:........Ricci and Lauren... (well done on both counts Frenchy!)...
...Edele picked:............Frenchy and Gary... (feeble reasons on both accounts)...
...Kellie picked:............Frenchy and Stephanie... (great second choice there Kellie)...

...George saying... "aaaaaaah!... he woke up!"... when Gary was covering his eyes with his jacket when all gathered to hear who was nominated... that was George being nasty towards Gary again as far as I'm concerned...

...Dee asking... "who the fuck nominated my baby... (Ricci)?"... give me a break Dee!... seriously?????... I know that it was a burning question that was disguised as a feeble joke!... I'm really starting to lose faith in Dee!... and if George keeps sniping at Gary I will lose it with him too!... it seems that their true colours are starting to emerge now... they're still both on my 'like' list at the moment but they're both losing me fast as of late!...

...I have to be totally honest here but the guys in the house keep spouting on about how pretty Lauren is... I don't find her to be that good a looker to be quite honest... am I missing something?...

...Ricci is so bloody B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!... George having a go at Gary was quite silly really... shut up George... I don't want to scratch you of my 'like' list sunshine!...

...James and George talking behind Gary's back outside with Lauren and Ricci after George's stupid conversation with Gary is so snippy... Ricci not laughing along with Lauren's joke on him showed just how friggin' boring that he really is... Lauren getting her tit out was always going to happen wasn't it?... Ricci chucking a hissy fit when it happened was quite cringey to watch... James and Ricci's talk afterwards were two losers talking as if the knew everything in the world about how women should behave... what a pair of idiots!... please let it be Ricci to go this week!... now to watch BOTS... cheers.

...the panelists tonight were Tina Barrett... Ollie Locke... Vanessa Feltz and Ben Ofoedu... (whoever they all are?... lol!)...

...Gary really is so loved by the audience/ panelists and public all around... he has to win this!!!!... lol!... them showing Gary out in the garden talking out aloud about his stay in the house just shows how much BBUK is gearing up the show for Gary to win this now... I guess that after having Helen winning the last one that they want to appease all around and let them have the winner that they really want to win methinks!... and that winner will most likely be Gary Busey!!!!!... ...it looks like none of them like Ricci... YES! YES! YES!!!!!!.... (he has to go!!!!!!)...

...George/Ricci and James talking about the night before was about Lauren's behaviour... it looks like she became a bit of a tart from what I gathered...

...Dr Pam Spurr comes on and speaks about James and Audley's time in the dome task... she called it 'emotional cannibalism' on the way that they treated each other... a good call from the way I saw it... Edele got a good wrap on how she handled Frenchy in the show... Gary was said to be 'passive aggressive' and was said to be very good at it lol!... her take on George was that George was way out of his depth when trying to take on Gary... I think that she's right...

...Ricci and Lauren's 'relationship' was interesting to listen to... Pam Spurr says that Lauren is attracted to the little turd (for reasons that I myself can't fathom)... but she says that James is manipulating the two of them to get all of the attention onto himself!... how bloody true that is!... well done Pam!... good call!...

...what is BOTS fascination with Lauren Harries????... I find her to be so unfunny... so untalented and so bloody boring when she is on!... I'm guessing that she's 'big' over there in the UK but she is nothing to me here in Australia!... I guess that if I lived in the UK then I'd most probably have a couple of giggles at her time on the show... (no I wouldn't... I just know it lol!)...

...they all still love George don't they?... he's hovering with me... does he stay on my 'like' list or not?... (I'm so fickle aren't I?... lol!)... Vanessa had a lot to say about James and his background being a big factor on the way he is a tosser on the show... some of the things that she said made sense but the audience wouldn't have a bar of it!... their verdict is that he's a total dick!... lol!...

...nobody on there likes Frenchy at all!... I'm starting to like her more and more all of the time!... lol!...

...the 'concentration task'... Gary and Dee... bloody hilarious!!!!!!!... James not being happy with Big Brother because they won't let him snooze during the day was good to see... Stephanie **AHEM!**... 'apologising' to Gary for her past behaviour towards him was so not genuine to me...she's just heeding what Big Brother said to her in the Diary Room before and that is all!... she also knows that Gary is so popular with the audience and hence the apology...

...a ho-hum show for me tonight... and... what the?... oh no!... one of the panelists is starting to sing... time to fast forward... cheers.

...**Sticky hears crickets chirping**... hmmmmm!... methinks that it's only me in here talking anymore... methinks that people are sick and tired of Celebrity Big Brother UK... methinks that I understand why!... lol!... methinks that I need to stop talking to myself and go to bed and get a good night's sleep... methinks that I'll bid myself goodnight!... cheers.

...**Sticky hears crickets chirping**... hmmmmm!... methinks that it's only me in here talking anymore... methinks that people are sick and tired of Celebrity Big Brother UK... methinks that I understand why!... lol!... methinks that I need to stop talking to myself and go to bed and get a good night's sleep... methinks that I'll bid myself goodnight!... cheers.

Methinks me is here,Just been having a tough time with family issues

...the panelists tonight were Tina Barrett... Ollie Locke... Vanessa Feltz and Ben Ofoedu... (whoever they all are?... lol!)...

...Gary really is so loved by the audience/ panelists and public all around... he has to win this!!!!... lol!... them showing Gary out in the garden talking out aloud about his stay in the house just shows how much BBUK is gearing up the show for Gary to win this now... I guess that after having Helen winning the last one that they want to appease all around and let them have the winner that they really want to win methinks!... and that winner will most likely be Gary Busey!!!!!... ...it looks like none of them like Ricci... YES! YES! YES!!!!!!.... (he has to go!!!!!!)...

...George/Ricci and James talking about the night before was about Lauren's behaviour... it looks like she became a bit of a tart from what I gathered...

...Dr Pam Spurr comes on and speaks about James and Audley's time in the dome task... she called it 'emotional cannibalism' on the way that they treated each other... a good call from the way I saw it... Edele got a good wrap on how she handled Frenchy in the show... Gary was said to be 'passive aggressive' and was said to be very good at it lol!... her take on George was that George was way out of his depth when trying to take on Gary... I think that she's right...

...Ricci and Lauren's 'relationship' was interesting to listen to... Pam Spurr says that Lauren is attracted to the little turd (for reasons that I myself can't fathom)... but she says that James is manipulating the two of them to get all of the attention onto himself!... how bloody true that is!... well done Pam!... good call!...

...what is BOTS fascination with Lauren Harries????... I find her to be so unfunny... so untalented and so bloody boring when she is on!... I'm guessing that she's 'big' over there in the UK but she is nothing to me here in Australia!... I guess that if I lived in the UK then I'd most probably have a couple of giggles at her time on the show... (no I wouldn't... I just know it lol!)...

...they all still love George don't they?... he's hovering with me... does he stay on my 'like' list or not?... (I'm so fickle aren't I?... lol!)... Vanessa had a lot to say about James and his background being a big factor on the way he is a tosser on the show... some of the things that she said made sense but the audience wouldn't have a bar of it!... their verdict is that he's a total dick!... lol!...

...nobody on there likes Frenchy at all!... I'm starting to like her more and more all of the time!... lol!...

...the 'concentration task'... Gary and Dee... bloody hilarious!!!!!!!... James not being happy with Big Brother because they won't let him snooze during the day was good to see... Stephanie **AHEM!**... 'apologising' to Gary for her past behaviour towards him was so not genuine to me...she's just heeding what Big Brother said to her in the Diary Room before and that is all!... she also knows that Gary is so popular with the audience and hence the apology...

...a ho-hum show for me tonight... and... what the?... oh no!... one of the panelists is starting to sing... time to fast forward... cheers.

I don't get the fascination with Luaren Harries either...yuck!! Frenchy is fascinating like a weird and strange bug you cant stop staring at LOL

...hmmmm!... interesting show today... Dee was an early favourite with BBUK to win this in my opinion but she gets very little airtime as of late... Frenchy's description of Ricci in the Diary room was 100% accurate lol!... her thoughts on Lauren were spot on too lol!... George was being nasty about Frenchy... a little tip my friend... don't show that side of you mate or you'll lose the public quick smart!...

...Edele and Gary's talk was nice to watch... I think that's the most that I've heard Edele speak lol!... they're both missing their families... Gary showed some deep thoughts during that conversation... it was good to see... Claire's gone... (perhaps not for good)... I guess it's for some personal reason in regards to her health... Gary's little rap song type of thing was great... James tried to better it but failed of course...

...Frenchy and Gary's talk about the both of them being 'rude' was interesting... the nominations were... predictable...

...George picked:.........Frenchy and then Gary... (pretty bland reasons really)...
...Audley picked:........ Frenchy and Stephanie... (fair enough reasons for both)...
...Stephanie picked:... Gary and Kellie... (what a bitch!)...
...James picked:..........Kellie and Frenchy... (at least it wasn't Gary for a change)...
...Dee picked:..............Frenchy and Stephanie!!!!!.... (well done Dee for picking Stephanie!!!... well done!)...
...Ricci picked:............Frenchy and Gary... (what a foul little turd he is... he better go this week!)...
...Gary picked:.............Frenchy and Kellie... (I was surprised by both of his choices to be honest)...
...Lauren picked:.........Frenchy and Gary... (petty reasons indeed!)...
...Frenchy picked:........Ricci and Lauren... (well done on both counts Frenchy!)...
...Edele picked:............Frenchy and Gary... (feeble reasons on both accounts)...
...Kellie picked:............Frenchy and Stephanie... (great second choice there Kellie)...

...George saying... "aaaaaaah!... he woke up!"... when Gary was covering his eyes with his jacket when all gathered to hear who was nominated... that was George being nasty towards Gary again as far as I'm concerned...

...Dee asking... "who the fuck nominated my baby... (Ricci)?"... give me a break Dee!... seriously?????... I know that it was a burning question that was disguised as a feeble joke!... I'm really starting to lose faith in Dee!... and if George keeps sniping at Gary I will lose it with him too!... it seems that their true colours are starting to emerge now... they're still both on my 'like' list at the moment but they're both losing me fast as of late!...

...I have to be totally honest here but the guys in the house keep spouting on about how pretty Lauren is... I don't find her to be that good a looker to be quite honest... am I missing something?...

...Ricci is so bloody B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!... George having a go at Gary was quite silly really... shut up George... I don't want to scratch you of my 'like' list sunshine!...

...James and George talking behind Gary's back outside with Lauren and Ricci after George's stupid conversation with Gary is so snippy... Ricci not laughing along with Lauren's joke on him showed just how friggin' boring that he really is... Lauren getting her tit out was always going to happen wasn't it?... Ricci chucking a hissy fit when it happened was quite cringey to watch... James and Ricci's talk afterwards were two losers talking as if the knew everything in the world about how women should behave... what a pair of idiots!... please let it be Ricci to go this week!... now to watch BOTS... cheers.

I dont like Dee at all,I mean she is famous for sponging off the UK for benefits....How can she be rewarded for that.Also George is getting on my nerves.I laughed so much at Gary telling Frenchie..shhhh these people are so sensitive LMAO

Methinks me is here,Just been having a tough time with family issues

...oh bummer!:(... I hope all is kicking along okay for you now Lindsay... :)

I don't get the fascination with Luaren Harries either...yuck!! Frenchy is fascinating like a weird and strange bug you cant stop staring at LOL

...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... you nailed it with that!... I'm really liking her as of late.... she's sort of grown on me in a strange kind of way... I think it's because she's a psychopathic frootloop!... lol!...

I dont like Dee at all,I mean she is famous for sponging off the UK for benefits....How can she be rewarded for that.Also George is getting on my nerves.I laughed so much at Gary telling Frenchie..shhhh these people are so sensitive LMAO

...I so love Gary's inner peace that he exudes... he's had a godawful life in regards to drugs and alcohol and injuries causing him some elements of brain damage and all... having so much inner peace after going through that wringer is simply astounding to me!... Gary to win!.... and from the look of this poll... he is going to win!...I'm loving that poll... it looks like Ricci is going!... thank god!... lol!... cheers.

2014-09-03_10-12-06.jpg

...Audley and Kellie's talk was quite true on their thoughts on other housemates... my god... Lauren really is not a 'good looker' is she?... when she woke up with that hangover she looked so much older than she actually is!... Gary asking James about Lauren's thong was hilarious!... even James laughed!!!...

...Stephanie and Dee talking about Dee's lovelife... it's good to see Dee so happy... Lauren worried about what she did last night... George put it all into perspective... "you've got lovely tits!"...

...that counting task would be hard to do...and tedious... Gary and Dee's session was as funny as...whatever Gary does is ridiculously hilarious at all times for me lol!...

...Kellie saying it as it is... "the more and more that I'm around that James... the more that I want to knock his lights out!"... way to go Kellie!... she's begging for the public to vote her out so that it doesn't come to that...

...Gary and James doing the counting task while being asked questions in between was bloody hard wasn't it?... poor Gary may not be good with numbers but he got one right at least lol!... I thought that Gary was going to pooh his pants when that bang went off lol!...

...Stephanie's 'apology' to Gary was so un-genuine... she hears his cheers during the Live evictions and is sidling up to his camp now and that is all it boils down to in my opinion... she is so fake!...

...Edele is missing her children and Ricci is comforting her... I am so disinterested in those two that I can't be bothered with talking about them to be honest... Edele may as well not be in the house at all for what she has contributed to it so far...

...Dee telling Lauren that James thinks that Lauren is leading Ricci on... sorry but who cares?... Kellie telling James what she thinks of him... go girl!... lol!... Ricci is as interesting as a sea cucumber as much as Lauren is as interesting as seaweed in my books!...

...James is 'hurt' that Kellie doesn't like him... what a sooky-la-lah!... Lauren more or less 'dumping' Ricci in front of everyone was interesting to watch... god!... Ricci is thick!!!!!!... get him out!!!!!!...

...putting on who nominated who while counting the eyes would've been hard to do... that 'double date' thing was so boring to watch!... why oh why did they bother?... Dee please shut up about 'your boy Ricci'!... it's wearing a bit thin now sweetness!...

...James in the diary Room saying that there are some 'nasty people' in the house!!!!!... what a friggin' hide!!!!!... look at yourself you vain egotesticle twat!!!!!... you have redefined the word... 'nasty!'... talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!... the ego of the man slays me... it really does!!!!!...

...it's good to see that they passed the task though... it was a hard one for sure!... well done housemates!...

...who is going to be Gary's translator if James gets evicted?... I wonder lol!...

...Frenchy in the Diary Room was her being quite adamant on what she wanted from the budget lol!... it looks like Ricci is putting on the pressure for Lauren to continue their 'relationship' after Lauren sort of 'dumped' him earlier in the day... the word 'stalker' comes to mind:wink:... now for BOTS... cheers.:)

Back