Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

...I posted this elsewhere tonight and thought that I should probably post this in here as being the appropriate place for it lol!... I have some of these sometimes... the last one is really funny... enjoy... cheers.

hillarious..
4.gif

I love that stool:)

Cheeky airline passengers avoid $130 charge for having excess luggage… by WEARING all their clothes
  • Two male passengers have defied airline staff by piling on all of their clothes to avoid paying an excess luggage fee
  • The pair were checked in to fly from Singapore to Sydney on Scoot airline
  • Airline staff let the comical pair wear the extra attire but threatened to check they were still dressed like that when they boarded the plane

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...aff-say-luggage-overweight.html#ixzz3AFQRWeNQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2722591-20762F7A00000578-440_634x696.jpg

Absolutely no crowd control whatsoever. I wonder how many people the morons who organised this had to stretcher off? (Saw at least one on a quad bike)

I can imagine groups of accident lawyers standing at the end of the slides handing out brochures and business cards, saying " call me, or, why not save some time and just sign here for the class action suit we've already set up?"

Back