Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just no. No.

tigermist
23 minutes ago
@tahny89 & @tee_smyth looking SMOKIN' in today's new arrivals!!!! The WIPEOUT JEANS ARE BACK in black and white $59.95!! Tully wears @riseofdawn LATERS BABY jumper is now in stock $59.00 Tahan wears 'ITS NOT YOU' jumper $50.00

10576025_678369302243759_1477567889_n.jpg

boogroe
6 minutes ago · www.boogroe.wordpress.com
Yep. Finally got a blog! If you're keen to have a laugh and hear about that antics I get up to then definitely check it out!

10569916_912475752099661_989042093_n.jpg

July 21, 2014
Big Brother & After.
Some of you might not know but last year I was part of Big Brother, and boy was it an adventure. To be part of such a big show was very exciting but also very nerve-racking. Since I was a little girl I’ve always watched the show and said to myself “One day I’ll get on that show” and funny enough, I did. I know what you’re probably thinking… “DREAM BIGGER GIRL!” but I’m someone that is constantly looking for a new adventure and I always thought the show would be so much fun to be part of. When can you ever shut off from the world, turn off your phone for days on end and not answer anyone? When can you get away with not going to work and sun bake all day every day? NEVER! The hardest thing for me was going in as an intruder, it was like starting at a new school. You weren’t sure who would accept you or if anyone would even like you. The feeling that I had the night I went into the house is something I will honestly never forget. You walk through those doors like a dog with it’s tail between it’s legs. You have big flashing lights shining down on you and you’re about to meet 12 random people that have already formed a bond over the last 2 months. It’s safe to say I was shitting myself. Everything you do half Australia is watching and judging your every move but that honestly didn’t bother me. I knew going into the show I would get your “Lovers” and “Haters” so it was pretty easy for me to deal with what came after. I have pretty thick skin, so the ‘haters’ never got to me. I looked at the whole experience like I was on school camp with all my friends and I didn’t take it too seriously. I know I’ve got a pretty dominating personality so I knew not everyone would like me, but I made some amazing friendships in the house, which are all still going strong today. I knew I was never going to win, but for me, my experience was so amazing and in my eyes, I felt like I did win. Leaving the show, I knew I was coming back to a life that I love, with friends and family that I could never replace, so it was like a double win. I couldn’t recommend Big Brother more, but I would definitely make sure you’re aware of the negatives that can come your way after the show, one of which is online bullying. Online bullying is something that is becoming more and more of an issue, and who knows if it will ever stop but being on such a high broadcasted show, these are the negatives you have to be aware of. These ‘trolls’ can be hurtful so I would make sure you are aware of both the amazing positives and inevitable negatives before auditioning for the show. If you know who you are, and are confident in yourself, then go for it, you certainly won’t regret it! To be honest, I would do it all over again if I could, in fact I might even try my luck and audition again next year! Big Brother is over for now but it’s definitely an experience I’ll never forget and I’m so looking forward to bigger and better things to come.

Hope Ed helps Boog out with this blogging business - his blog being such a success

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 18m
Last night in Melbourne until the end of Aug and I'm feeling very sad & sentimental about it. Melbs, you've been a blast. #imcomingback

Joss Cooper ‏@JossTupu 5m
@tee_smyth Stay out we've got enough self obsessed hipster gits as is.

@Mooseface? ;)
Haha no. I refrain from any other social media. Except actual telephone calls - to people I actually know or for business reasons. Never even really been on Facebook. Except that occasionally a link will send me there.

Tiger Mist ‏@tigermistonline 8h
Shooting the lovely @TahnyLew and @tee_smyth in today's Latest Looks, be online at 4pm today to shop the latest trends! #tigermist

Bon Scotts Ghost ‏@BonScottsGrave 3h
@tigermistonline @TahnyLew @tee_smyth Why !! there are so last year, don't let those z listers near your threads. U have lost my business.
just had a look at their twitter..lots of comments to HM's :eek:

Bon Scotts Ghost @BonScottsGrave · 4h
@laylasubritzky 2 years since BB eh, phone is quiet, faux friends have moved on. Beauty biz went bust, less likes on ur FB page #15mins ova

@TahnyLew why would even mention Heeled boots!!.they stare because they are perving at u. Oh I get it, you want money when they look #stripr
@MikkaylaMossop @CliveFPalmer Hey Mikkayla why are u making fun of a persons weight? AFfer all ur crying,Shame on u. 15mins gone to ur head

Bon Scotts Ghost @BonScottsGrave · May 22
@EdJLower @JackieGilliesTV @LaMascaraBevCo Shut the fuck up ED , ur 15 mins is up , BTW u were shit in the media training classes too #kunt

@BenGillies888 u are following @Tee_smyth !! , All your rock cred has been deleted, how sad that u live in reality TV land now Ben #Ufailed

Bon Scotts Ghost @BonScottsGrave
· May 22
@JackieGilliesTV How embarrassing for u that ur "friends" are now BB losers like @edjlower & @tee_smyth . U are such a famewhore like Tully

Bon Scotts Ghost @BonScottsGrave · Apr 22
@RaceyStaceyBB @tee_smyth @Beyonce Beyonce didn't wake up as you and is absolutely overjoyed but when she vomits it looks you and Tully.

@laylasubritzky 2 years since BB eh, phone is quiet, faux friends have moved on. Beauty biz went bust, less likes on ur FB page #15mins ova

@TahnyLew why would even mention Heeled boots!!.they stare because they are perving at u. Oh I get it, you want money when they look #stripr
@MikkaylaMossop @CliveFPalmer Hey Mikkayla why are u making fun of a persons weight? AFfer all ur crying,Shame on u. 15mins gone to ur head

@EdJLower @JackieGilliesTV @LaMascaraBevCo Shut the fuck up ED , ur 15 mins is up , BTW u were shit in the media training classes too #kunt

@BenGillies888 u are following @Tee_smyth !! , All your rock cred has been deleted, how sad that u live in reality TV land now Ben #Ufailed

· May 22
@JackieGilliesTV How embarrassing for u that ur "friends" are now BB losers like @edjlower & @tee_smyth . U are such a famewhore like Tully

@RaceyStaceyBB @tee_smyth @Beyonce Beyonce didn't wake up as you and is absolutely overjoyed but when she vomits it looks you and Tully.

Wow someone has issues.

· May 22

I had a look at 'it's' twitter account as well. It pissed me off so much that someone could be so vile that I felt like leaving a comment, then I reminded myself not to be so stupid. This sort of low life scum feeds off people's reactions. I note however that there are no comments from other people on 'its' account, so it appears that everyone is just ignoring 'it' .
(I didn't think they deserved any form of humanisation by specifying a gender - to me they are an it)

No. Just no. No.

tigermist
23 minutes ago
@tahny89 & @tee_smyth looking SMOKIN' in today's new arrivals!!!! The WIPEOUT JEANS ARE BACK in black and white $59.95!! Tully wears @riseofdawn LATERS BABY jumper is now in stock $59.00 Tahan wears 'ITS NOT YOU' jumper $50.00

10576025_678369302243759_1477567889_n.jpg

going back to :biggrin:Dougal's t shirt discussion, i see these 2 outfits as try-hard, attention seeking, hipstr wannabe outfits. these are worse then the doilies, no they are both horrible. they have had 2 nice designs so far, i wish they would keep to those instead of continually reverting back to the trashy end of fashion. too much is too far, they are then not unique, they are sh*t. i am wishing Tiger Mist get it right, but they are so confused atm trying to copy other designers with what looks like a massively smaller budget

Last edited:
@tee_smyth: Last night in Melbourne until the end of Aug and I'm feeling very sad & sentimental about it. Melbs, you've been a blast. #imcomingback

So from this It seems like she will be in Sydney for 2-3 weeks, then UK for say 2 weeks, and then back to Melbourne for ??? A short stay?

i can't see anyone with any body fat being able to wear that, their market would be extremely limited

I agree about the body types that it would suit being limited, but you only have to take a quick spin around your local Westfield to realise that (mainly) girls buy and wear whatever is currently fashionable, irrelevant of whether it suits them or not eg. Boog loving midriff Tigermist outfits, when a longer top would look so much better on her figure

I agree about the body types that it would suit being limited, but you only have to take a quick spin around your local Westfield to realise that (mainly) girls buy and wear whatever is currently fashionable, irrelevant of whether it suits them or not eg. Boog loving midriff Tigermist outfits, when a longer top would look so much better on her figure

that's true, but seeing your undies through your skirt is a different matter, and Tully actually looks bigger in that skirt which is always a bad sign in clothes

Guys I'm really concerned about Melbourne's shortage of walls. Like it must be at critical levels if poor Tiger Mist has to take all their photos in front of the sole remaining one. Why doesn't the government do something about this emergency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back