Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I remember watching rage when I was like 7 or 8 waiting for the spice girls to come on and I guess at the time this song that I'm going to post was out and it would freak me the fuck out. Now it seems kind of tame compared to all the crazy shit in pop culture.

I remember watching rage when I was like 7 or 8 waiting for the spice girls to come on and I guess at the time this song that I'm going to post was out and it would freak me the fuck out. Now it seems kind of tame compared to all the crazy shit in pop culture.

...that was mind blowing when it first ever came out... it's a great clip... I love it!... thanks for putting that up Inigo... those cockroaches always freaked me the fuck out... I have a phobia of cockroaches... lol!... cheers.

I saw Prodigy at Big Day Out one year. They were intense.
RIP BDO. :(

Back