Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 19

Is there a reason why Declan… oops!… um… TRISTAN should still be in the jungle?

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I’ll be out the majority of today… it’s all unscheduled so that’s why I’m posting this episode so early… anyway… because I like all that are left here it’s become almost impossible to tear shreds off any of them… so… I have a bit of a predicament… just for a bit of fun on the Polls… I’m going to be the devil’s advocate and be a dickwad for the sake of it (what’s new I hear you say?)… just for some fun element lol!…

…take Declan… sorry… Tristan for instance… I genuinely like him and because I’ve made fun of his Irish accent before now in several earlier episodes… it has become a recurring gag throughout todays Poll… but it’s all for the fun element… I just can’t be mean to all that is left that’s all lol!… anyway… me being the nuff nuff dickhead that I am… my inner voices and myself will thrive on being the devils advocates?… and… loving it!… (to quote Maxwell Smart)… cheers.

…evenin’ all… deja vu?… I think that either Ellie or Brittany will go tonight… then again… what the fuck would I know?… I thought that Khahn was going to win this… if either Skye or Callum don’t win this I’m going to start swinging and punching!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… deja vu?… I think that either Ellie or Brittany will go tonight… then again… what the fuck would I know?… I thought that Khahn was going to win this… if either Skye or Callum don’t win this I’m going to start swinging and punching!… cheers.
I don't want Skye to win, I can't think who I'd like to win 🤔
I suppose Callum has been the best sport/entertaining/endearing/focused upon ... ... ... cheesiest .... weirdest ... pleasant ... unconditional ... accepting ... understanding ... funny ...

…fantabulous!… the ‘cheap seats’ is coming back on again soon!… all we need now is for ‘have you been paying attention’ to come on too!… cheers.

Back