Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Now that we have 10 clues, here is a list of my predictions (although I would love the world champion come social justice advocate to be Caitlyn Jenner)!

Feuding Celebrities Lisa Oldfield and David Oldfield
Iconic Aussie Comedian Peter Rowsthorn
AFL Champion Jason Ackermanis
Aussie Rocker Jenny Morris
World Champion Danny Green
Iconic Aussie Actor Kerry Armstrong
Australian Stand Up Queen Celeste Barber
TV Star Vicky Pattison
Pop Sensation Ricki-Lee Coulter

Now that we have 10 clues, here is a list of my predictions (although I would love the world champion come social justice advocate to be Caitlyn Jenner)!

OMG! Could you imagine if the world champion who fights for social justice was Caitlyn Jenner? I would drop dead from the shock! hahaha.

I am a bit of a pessimist though so I think the chances of it actually being Cailtlyn Jenner are pretty low. I also don't think Caitlyn would be able to survive SIX WEEKS in a place like this show.

I have to agree... and her reps have denied the reports. It was News Weekly who first published the story and they probably can't be trusted. However, Caitlyn was a world champion and she certainly has a sense of social justice. And we have been promised more international names than ever before... wishful thinking?

Feuding Celebrities Lisa Oldfield and David Oldfield
Iconic Aussie Comedian Peter Rowsthorn
AFL Champion Jason Ackermanis
Aussie Rocker Jenny Morris
World Champion Danny Green
Iconic Aussie Actor Kerry Armstrong
Australian Stand Up Queen Celeste Barber
TV Star Vicky Pattison
Pop Sensation Ricki-Lee Coulter

I agree with your choices.
That is, I think they are highly likely.
I'd be disappointed with more than half of them though (don't like Danny Green or Jason Akermanis, don't think the Oldfields deserve a second more screentime, think Peter Rowsthorn is very weak, and I don't know Celeste Barber or Vicki Pattison). I'm also averse to Caitlyn Jenner because of the Kardashian connection, but they could make it interesting.

Jenny Morris is NZer isn't she?
A lot of the guesses put me right off,,,,,yeah who the hell are Vicky and Celeste> nobodies

I love Kerry, the only one appealing to me

True, depending on how Jenny Morris refers to herself (as she was born in NZ but lives or at least lived here). She became an Australian citizen in 2003 and received an order of Australia in 2010, but her entire music career was pretty much before that, and she has had a lot of problems recently so might not want to do this.

Rumour going around is the 2 feuding celebrities is Danny Green & Anthony Mundine.

Please don't let this be true.

So it looks like Tomic will be in the jungle.

So far if the guesses are correct, I will have a lot of celebrities to hate.

Not going to be Tomic. He is still a current player.

More likely to be a famewhore like Lleyton Hewitt or Pat Rafter or one of the Woodies.

Back