Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

My go to when there isn't anything else is, check SBS VICELAND, they have heaps of interesting stuff, especially the news - that is totally different news, in depth stories about real issues.
Right now - it is about Moms USA addicted to opiods, staying clean, praying and stuff

I would love to watch Melb Housewives @Affable, I don't have pay tv, sometimes I wish I did, but I also know that would feed my trashy tv addictions 24/7 and I would never leave the house:(

Hell i do hope there is more Ladies of London, I am addicted to that one

Yeah Celia P just won an AACTA for supporting actor comedy.........so cool
Sophie Monk presented and proved she is thick as a brick
Whoo hoo. Just finished watching Rosehaven. Love it and her. Watching struggle Street. Anyone else. It’s on tomorrow night as well.

Aww gorgeous Simon "sweet eyes" Baker is getting Trail Blazer award, such a nice man

Rosehaven was very cute tonight, i too love this sweet little show

Oh and Celia was up against some great actors, and she was blown away and aweseome:)

Aww gorgeous Simon "sweet eyes" Baker is getting Trail Blazer award, such a nice man
Might have to watch it in QLd time.
Rosehaven was very cute tonight, i too love this sweet little show

Oh and Celia was up against some great actors, and she was blown away and aweseome:)
Might have to watch in QLD time

It is OK filler whilst I flip about and wait for Vikings @Beachsands......I am noticing, I like most Aussie actors presenting, they don't take themselves too seriously mostly, and more eccentric and chill - that laid back thing, sure is preferable to the Hollywood egos

It is OK filler whilst I flip about and wait for Vikings @Beachsands......I am noticing, I like most Aussie actors presenting, they don't take themselves too seriously mostly, and more eccentric and chill - that laid back thing, sure is preferable to the Hollywood egos
I am watching but those commentators on the red carpet are cringy. Nat Bassingthwaighte blergue![DOUBLEPOST=1512557233][/DOUBLEPOST]The musical acts are boring. Mind you the Angels might be ok

I didn't see any of all that crap. Rosehaven was on for the start of AACTAS i think, whatever, I came in just before Celia wins, after some female directors.
You will know when it is Celia time, drippy Sophie monk arrives on a truck to present, cringey
And i am now signing off as I am deep in Vikings now, and another 90mins to go
Night

...oh wow!... I did NOT expect that singing voice from Julia lol!... she sounds great!... thanks for posting that reepbot... cheers.

Julia did a great job of that song.

Unlike Kym Wilson, whose version is hilariously bad. Sadly no youtube video exists but it's burned into my brain forever.

...aw man!... there is just so much shit on Commercial TV at the moment... there's nothing to post about in this thread anymore since our favourite shows have finished... I was thinking... perhaps until some decent shows come back onto our screens to talk about perhaps we could treat it as just a 'meeting room' to post 'Live' in anyway?... it might save this thread just dying a slow death maybe?... just a thought... cheers.

...aw man!... there is just so much shit on Commercial TV at the moment... there's nothing to post about in this thread anymore since our favourite shows have finished... I was thinking... perhaps until some decent shows come back onto our screens to talk about perhaps we could treat it as just a 'meeting room' to post 'Live' in anyway?... it might save this thread just dying a slow death maybe?... just a thought... cheers.

Sure, I don't see why not.
If someone has a random thought about something on tv, or anything else they're watching/listening to or relating to the entertainment industry, might as well drop it in here.

I read Sophie Monk is going to be host of love island next year. Why? She does not have the voice of a host.

...as much as I love Sophie Monk... I totally agree with you reepbot... it's called 'Love Island'... not 'Bogan Island'... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back