Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

No excuses... You didn't HAVE to. You CHOSE to. Shows that you are not as passionate of a Tina Arena fan as you say you are.

i had no choice though. i had to not go to the Tina Arena concert because of the right wing brainwashing of people that i care about.

i am a passionate Tina fan.

I just finished watching the first episode of Vanderpump Rules of the new season. WOW. Lots of trouble as usual.

are abstainers cowards? i abstain from drinking, smoking and the taking of illicit drugs. does that make me a coward? maybe it does, maybe it does.

are abstainers cowards? i abstain from drinking, smoking and the taking of illicit drugs. does that make me a coward? maybe it does, maybe it does.
You abstaining from those things still fits with your decisions though, where as Abbott's choice to abstain, goes against all the noise and fuss he has made. If he believes what he believes strongly enough why not stand by that right to the end? He is a twat either way, now he just looks like a spineless one to boot!

You abstaining from those things still fits with your decisions though, where as Abbott's choice to abstain, goes against all the noise and fuss he has made. If he believes what he believes strongly enough why not stand by that right to the end? He is a twat either way, now he just looks like a spineless one to boot!

that is true.

what is your opinion of princess diana?

i was actually thinking of someone else with my abstaining comment, iseeeeeeeeeee.

Reactions: kxk
that is true.

what is your opinion of princess diana?
That is a big question!

I know as a kid I never wanted to be a princess cos I didn't want to have to be like Princess Di and marry someone like Charles. Even as a kid I think I could tell that wasn't going to be a happy marriage. I think she got into a difficult position at a young age with that marriage that really damaged her life. And it was a shame. I think she seemed to be a great mum, and was thought of highly in the charities she supported, so she did some good in this world in the time she was here, which I guess is something I aspire to do.

What is your opinion of Princess Diana?

Reactions: kxk
Back