Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Exciting!! I am going to do it.

Sounds like it will be a challenge. Article says the script runs right to left. O_O
good luck! I really should learn some other languages, but as I said it is something I am terrible with!! You sound like you have the study bug though - desire to want to be learning something even when you have just finished a heavy study load. I love and admire that natural curiosity some people have to just keep learning new things!

good luck! I really should learn some other languages, but as I said it is something I am terrible with!! You sound like you have the study bug though - desire to want to be learning something even when you have just finished a heavy study load. I love and admire that natural curiosity some people have to just keep learning new things!

yes, learning is good. quite good indeed. i like learning about relationships, writing and the letter m.

hooray. i wonder if she will visit the gold coast? or maybe she will just visit sydney and travel around in like some sort of bubble so she doesn't have to breathe the same air as the common people?

I am hoping that she comes to Melbourne and that there is a meet and greet event. That would be awesome!

Yes. She did in Canada a while ago.

Plus, she is more than 25 times more popular than Tina Arena if Instagram follows are anything to go by.

bah, Tina Arena is way better than stassi. who cares about silly instagram? Tina has a voice to lead the world into ever lasting glory.

i keep on thinking about her. i wish i wasn't so intense but i guess that is my personality. my thoughts about her keep swirling and swaying around in my head about her. especially in the context of this forum.

Are there unicorns in this fantasy world that you live in?

I can't unfortunately. You need to enter a competition to win tickets and it is in another state.

i do not live in a fantasy world. i live in the world of reality where i stroke my chin and nod my head at pretentious comments from my circle of friends. that's if i did have friends.

a shame you couldn't meet stassi. one should always try to meet their icons when they can.

Back