Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

at least she doesn't know tully...yet.

still, 42 grand is not bad going for just picking numbered suitcases.

Sweet pics of Luke and Jericho spooning, so adorable:

australian-survivor-203-131.jpg

australian-survivor-203-141.jpg

Taken from this rather interesting screen cap site

Surprised they didn't include Annelise and Tara's non-elimination. I mean no matter how they felt towards Tara, her non-elimination really changed the course of the game.

Also they should have included that episode where Henry succeeds in failing at tribal immunity and kicks off Sam. Because that was the start of Asaga kicking both Sam and Mark from the island and making this a much better game.

I'm not sure i'd call Tarzan giving Tessa an idol a top moment. It wasn't really that relevant to the whole season. I mean I might have included it on the worst moves you could make on this show, but that's about it.

'It's definitely a big surprise, but we are delighted': Australian Survivor couple Samantha Gash and Mark Wales announce first pregnancy
By Daily Mail Australia Reporter

They struck up a romance after cameras stopped rolling on Australian Survivor.

And reality stars Samantha 'Sam' Gash and Mark Wales have revealed they are expecting their first child together.

The overjoyed couple announced the news in an interview with New Idea on Monday, where they divulged that Sam is 18 weeks pregnant.

Scroll down for video

460EA91700000578-5052829-image-a-28_1509929784333.jpg

+5
Baby on board: Australian Survivor couple Samantha 'Sam' Gash and Mark Wales have revealed they are expecting their first child together

'It's definitely a big surprise, but we are delighted,' shared Mark, 37, a former Australian Army special operations commander.

'We may not have won on Survivor, but we came away with a much bigger prize,' Sam, 33, gushed.

The lovebirds, who live in a 'peaceful country home' in the Dandenongs, joked how Sam took three home pregnancy tests before visiting a doctor to confirm the baby.

460EA92000000578-5052829-image-a-29_1509929787584.jpg

The former corporate lawyer admitted she didn't expect the tests to be positive, 'but sometimes the universe just takes you where you need to be'.

She acknowledged her morning sickness had subsided and her cravings for 'gherkins and hot chips with vinegar and tomato sauce' were kicking in.

The twosome formed an alliance on Australian Survivor and Sam explained their 'friendship turned into a more romantic relationship' once their season ended.

460EA8F700000578-5052829-image-a-36_1509929873757.jpg

+5
460EA90700000578-5052829-image-m-35_1509929864482.jpg

+5

'We may not have won on Survivor, but we came away with a much bigger prize,' Sam, 33, gushed

The World Vision ambassador fawned over her partner, joking he has been 'indulging' in comfort foods with her and nurturing her as her baby bump grows.

'He is absolutely amazing, I couldn't have anyone more supportive,' she offered.

The expectant parents said they 'don't mind whether it's a boy or girl'.

460EA91B00000578-5052829-image-m-31_1509929831546.jpg

+5
Destined: The twosome formed an alliance on Australian Survivor and Sam explained their 'friendship turned into a more romantic relationship' once their season ended

Read more:
Share or comment on this article

Not sure I'm crazy about the premise but very happy all the same that it's renewed.

Don't even say it! I am hoping they mean notable but worthy people.

Champions v Contenders will see champions from fields such as sport, entertainment and all walks of public life take on everyday Aussies in the ultimate game of survival.

So there is some "celebrity" element, but hopefully not too much.

Don't celebrities have their own Survivor type show with 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here'?​
Yup. I think they are trying to give it a boost with this angle (despite obviously and deliberately avoiding the use of the word "celebrity") after the drop in viewer numbers for this year's season. Will be interesting to see what "champions" they come up with.

Back