Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

I was a bit surprised to see Jeri talking about finding a girl. I just assumed gay from the start really, then didn't think about it again.

Ha ha, where did you see this? I only put the pieces together today when I saw one of Tara's posts about him on social media.

Stereotyping much there? All female office workers sleep with their bosses too. Maybe he just wanted free travel?
And I think he's used to telling people what he thinks they want to hear, always playing the game, whatever his preference is, does it matter? And this when the voting bs is happening.

What? My gaydar is off the scale - and not just mine. He's either in denial or (more likely) deeply closeted.

I'm not really bothered about his life, I suppose inevitably as he won the focus will mainly be on him, yet I wouldn't really say he's my main memory of the season.

There were a lot of emotional game players in this season, and Luke was one of them. I guess Jericho was too but he was able to hide it better. I don't think Luke was a great game player, he got rid of Tessa too early and if Henry hadn't swapped over he would have been out at that episode's tribal council. He was however entertaining and made good tv.

He was edited too much into the show, I got tired of him and his confessionals.

Peter got a really bad edit. I heard someone suggest that it was because they knew he was getting third place so they made him invisible just so people wouldn't be upset when he did come third.

That's possible, the edit was pretty bad at times. It took an age to get more on some people. And some who went far we never got much on, like Ziggy.

His crush was so strong, he booted her off the Jury.

he loved her so much he had to let her go.

but seriously Tessa has got a very flirty/charming voice and demeanor when she chooses to act like it. It's a trait very few people possess so I wasn't surprised that Jericho would be crushing on her on the island.

He was edited too much into the show, I got tired of him and his confessionals.

That's possible, the edit was pretty bad at times. It took an age to get more on some people. And some who went far we never got much on, like Ziggy.

I have a soft spot for Luke because of his sons autism.

the editors did a lot of strange things. like giving AK way too much screen time during his time on the show.

AK was a typical survivor who'd be an early boot, it turned out he lasted longer but he still didn't make the merge. All this stuff about him being a mastermind wasn't that convincing, I think on the US version he would have been out first time he was at tribal. I didn't think Luke was that amazing, I'm glad he said in an article about taking the spy shack from Tony because they didn't even mention that on the reunion show.

I've heard it mentioned that the women didn't get much airtime on that show, and it did seem kind of biased. They praised Tarzan for using his idol for someone else but criticised Ziggy for doing the same thing. During the season I think they could have cut down some of Luke's confessionals and given more to Ziggy, Anneliese, and maybe Tessa as she disappeared later in the season.

One earlier boot who I thought might get a word at least at the reunion was Kent, as he did have some airtime while there.

Tessa is pretty attractive.
Tessa is attractive..and smart..isnt she a doctor? She can check my prostate anytime!!

She looked great cleaned up in the jury IMHO. As for the voices I love Australian womens accents...for us foreigners who dont hear them everyday they are incredibly sexy....even Michelles voice was music to my ears....Ziggys was my favorite.

I know lots of Filipino guys. I knew Jeri was NOT gay despite the job stereotype for male flight attendants.

Reactions: kxk
Back