Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

OK 24 hours to get your tips in, not looking at anyone in particular @Consuela @joyjoyjoy @Desertsands @Melore @Sparrow11 @davidftw @sav0001 @Khun Khun @BigBrotherCritic @FatPants @Meglos @Winterbourne @nutmeg :D

Also, @Evan44 @shadow2 please send in your tips this week otherwise I will assume you have quit the game.

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

First Animal Appearance Sunday (5 points):
Tully (Sarah) Speaks* Sunday Yes/No (15 points):

First Animal Appearance Monday (5 points):
Peter Speaks* Monday Yes/No (15 points)

i don't want anything. i was just thinking how Jericho looks like he could probably win challenges, have some manipulation skills to proceed, plus he seems to be liked, and for some reason he got a big edit on the last two episodes.

...no offense peoples but Jericho will never win this because by sharing those cookies with only half of the people in in tribe will just prove to the other half of the tribe that he cannot be trusted and therefore will eventually become a target really quickly... by the ones that he shared the cookies with!... one of them that he shared the cookies with will tell the others when they decide that he needs to go... he's an idiot... sorry... cheers.

...no offense peoples but Jericho will never win this because by sharing those cookies with only half of the people in in tribe will just prove to the other half of the tribe that he cannot be trusted and therefore will eventually become a target really quickly... by the ones that he shared the cookies with!... one of them that he shared the cookies with will tell the others when they decide that he needs to go... he's an idiot... sorry... cheers.
Well there could be a tribe swap as early as tomorrow or Monday so cookiegate might be irrelevant in the bigger picture of schemes. No-one is on the jury until after the actual merge... and that's a while off yet.

OK 24 hours to get your tips in, not looking at anyone in particular @Consuela @joyjoyjoy @Desertsands @Melore @Sparrow11 @davidftw @sav0001 @Khun Khun @BigBrotherCritic @FatPants @Meglos @Winterbourne @nutmeg :D

Also, @Evan44 @shadow2 please send in your tips this week otherwise I will assume you have quit the game.

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

First Animal Appearance Sunday (5 points):
Tully (Sarah) Speaks* Sunday Yes/No (15 points):

First Animal Appearance Monday (5 points):
Peter Speaks* Monday Yes/No (15 points)

Getting my tips in now! Bit late this week I know but I've been running around like a headless chook.

Back