Skip to main content

Celeb BBUK Season 20

Chad is so full of himself and Trisha for goodness sakes woman keep your clothes on,she is disgusting
Totes agree on the Chad front.

I like Trisha. I think the fact she is so obviously proud of her body shape is admirable. Accepting and celebrating your body for what it is is freeing, not that I'm there mind you, but I have the utmost respect for women who aren't the stereotypical version of beauty get their kit off and flaunt it like a run way model.

Early days but it seems it will be a much more mellow season unless Jemma lets go and then the whole house could be smashed to bits.

yeah right on @Trala what is it with women with botox, can one of you females help me understand this. IT LOOKS FUCKING HORRIBLE.
The lips in particular, I just dont get it. Girls you look hideous not better. Jemma darling what the hell you done to your lips girl grrrRRR

I dont have a favourite yet, plenty that annoy me though. Paul will be great TV but he is a turd, no doubt about it. He was being racist to Karthik and he knew it despite his screaming about playing the race card. He is a prick but the show needs him.

Karthik - quite an inspired piece of casting I think. I love seeing the cultural differences in real life, he is sexist, a bit arrogant, bit old fashioned. I bloody like him. Find him interesting.

Love Brandi, she is an old hand at this. She will turn it on at the right time.

Sam and Jordan - fuckwits, skilled reality tv show players, in it to win it more than any of the others. Nah not for me.

Marrisa Jade ridiculously hot. What about her rig. Crikey. Dont care what she does she must stay til the end.

I guess the winner will be either Jordan or Sam, you know how these things go. Hopefully not, I'd like someone with a bit more intelligence and substance but we will see. Jemma or Sandi I would be happy with.

Great show. I love it.

Reactions: Tee
yeah right on @Trala what is it with women with botox, can one of you females help me understand this. IT LOOKS FUCKING HORRIBLE.
Listen, I'm not going to lie, I get Botox and filler. And I get Botox above my top lip to rid myself of those fine ex smokers lines and I get filler every two years. Good Botox/filler isn't noticeable, people just comment you are looking "good". For example I have been getting Botox and filler for years and my partner has never noticed. Granted there have been some lies over the years to cover up the bruising, but he really has never noticed. Bad Botox/Filler results in Brandi's unmovable overly plumped face. That mid face filler she has will settle down, imo she has had 2mL too much. Her lips look okay, it's her paralysed top lip that is giving her trouble.

I think women feel so much pressure not to age badly and we end up ruining ourselves. It is really sad.

Early days but it seems it will be a much more mellow season unless Jemma lets go and then the whole house could be smashed to bits.

The lips in particular, I just dont get it. Girls you look hideous not better. Jemma darling what the hell you done to your lips girl grrrRRR

I dont have a favourite yet, plenty that annoy me though. Paul will be great TV but he is a turd, no doubt about it. He was being racist to Karthik and he knew it despite his screaming about playing the race card. He is a prick but the show needs him.

Karthik - quite an inspired piece of casting I think. I love seeing the cultural differences in real life, he is sexist, a bit arrogant, bit old fashioned. I bloody like him. Find him interesting.

Love Brandi, she is an old hand at this. She will turn it on at the right time.

Sam and Jordan - fuckwits, skilled reality tv show players, in it to win it more than any of the others. Nah not for me.

Marrisa Jade ridiculously hot. What about her rig. Crikey. Dont care what she does she must stay til the end.

I guess the winner will be either Jordan or Sam, you know how these things go. Hopefully not, I'd like someone with a bit more intelligence and substance but we will see. Jemma or Sandi I would be happy with.

Great show. I love it.
But back to the show! I really am warming to Karthik too! I have watched Brandi on the RHWOBH, and she really is her own worst enemy, and is a poster child for a person who quite simply should not drink.

I don't think Sam or Jordan will win, I predict they will be voted out mid way. My favourite so far is the American YouTuber.

yeah Tricia the youtube girl. She could go either way, potentially a star but the whinging after two days puts me off her quite a bit.

All power to you girl if a little treatment here and there keeps you feeling fine, just avoid the lips looking like you have been stung by a bee and the concrete no facial movement face. :);)

yeah Tricia the youtube girl. She could go either way, potentially a star but the whinging after two days puts me off her quite a bit.

All power to you girl if a little treatment here and there keeps you feeling fine, just avoid the lips looking like you have been stung by a bee and the concrete no facial movement face. :);)
I have a really honest injector. For the last year I have been requesting facial filler, and she looks at my face and says "nope you're still good" we need more like her! I get the tiniest bit put in my lips, and just the bottom, not the top.

Every 3 months I get Botox in my top lip, crows feet and forehead done. Not so it's frozen though, just so nolines are evident when my face is relaxed.

It's a shame though that women put this pressure on ourselves. If you look at our media, it's not men putting women down, body shaming/slut shaming, it's fucking women! We are ruining our own sex!

Totes agree on the Chad front.

I like Trisha. I think the fact she is so obviously proud of her body shape is admirable. Accepting and celebrating your body for what it is is freeing, not that I'm there mind you, but I have the utmost respect for women who aren't the stereotypical version of beauty get their kit off and flaunt it like a run way model.
I think its admirable too but I just don't get the need women have these days to show off their boobs on national TV and act that way,maybe I am old fashioned.

I have a really honest injector. For the last year I have been requesting facial filler, and she looks at my face and says "nope you're still good" we need more like her! I get the tiniest bit put in my lips, and just the bottom, not the top.

Every 3 months I get Botox in my top lip, crows feet and forehead done. Not so it's frozen though, just so nolines are evident when my face is relaxed.

It's a shame though that women put this pressure on ourselves. If you look at our media, it's not men putting women down, body shaming/slut shaming, it's fucking women! We are ruining our own sex!
That is true women are always putting women down.

I am shooked by the first eviction!

SHOOKED!!!!!!

While I am super happy with the result, I am surprised the voting public got it so right!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no
no
no

Fantastic eviction result. I didn't really dislike Marissa, but getting her out of the house removes a showmance which would have been shoved down our throats. It also reduces the members of the JAM team now including Paul which means more chance they will be nominated. The UK public don't seem keen on them which gives me hope they won't win or even evicted early.

I said early in the thread that I liked Paul 10% of the time, well I retract that after the way he treated Karthic and Sarah. I laughed when Sarah got cheers and Paul got chants to get him out.

I should be wanting Brandi to win since I am familiar with her but I am totally Team Jordan. So I hope and want Jordan to win. :oops:;)

I'm still numb from the loss of Marissa.

Anyway it fired up or kicked off as the poms say. Jemma showing her teeth and getting stuck into Sarah. Kinda felt like Gemma had been stalking Sarah like a lion and was ready to take any opportunity to get stuck into her. Jordan was sooking about his hard life. You know school and that "I went thru hard times at school" sure you did puddin.

Anyway something something and the great Jemma was off like only she can. Go girl. Plenty of slags were thrown around and those other uniquely pommy insults which is why I love the bloody show.

Paul is a total nut job and good at stirring shit up. Sadly there is not a lot of anything at all in the rest of them.

Hopefully this does not simply crawl thru to the end. If Paul and Jemma went god knows what the show would be like.

(heavy sigh) You know, America does have actual celebrities. And yet, only the trashiest of the trashiest reality stars make it on CBB as of late.

(heavy sigh) You know, America does have actual celebrities. And yet, only the trashiest of the trashiest reality stars make it on CBB as of late.

I thought we got rid of you...
62b24836acf671ada7f707dee9bf0622--dankest-memes-humor-quotes.jpg

Didn't like Jemma and Paul in the last couple of shows at all. I feel sorry for sarah as she might be a bit annoying but doesn't deserve the treatment she is getting. So glad she can strike back. Funny how Paul doesn't like his drug past brought up. Jemma is also renowned for drugs so it's a bit pot and kettle with those three.

Back