Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

This is an interesting theory.

The man who coauthored “Art of the Deal” with Donald Trump ― a book often cited on the campaign trail last year ― said the president will soon look for a way out of all of his administration’s scandals.

“There is no right and wrong for Trump, there’s winning and losing,” Tony Schwartz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “And right now, he is in pure terror that he is going to lose.”

Schwartz predicted that Trump would ultimately “lose,” but said he won’t go through an impeachment process.

“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...or-trump-meltdown_us_591d1c53e4b094cdba511035

I'm getting a little bit disappointed with Trump's non-response to the Turkish body guards assaulting American citizens on American soil. It makes him look weak which he doesn't need. I mean Trump was party elected on a position of strength that he portrayed with his policy ideas. But if he doesn't respond soon it could look very badly for him.

This is an interesting theory.

The man who coauthored “Art of the Deal” with Donald Trump ― a book often cited on the campaign trail last year ― said the president will soon look for a way out of all of his administration’s scandals.

“There is no right and wrong for Trump, there’s winning and losing,” Tony Schwartz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “And right now, he is in pure terror that he is going to lose.”

Schwartz predicted that Trump would ultimately “lose,” but said he won’t go through an impeachment process.

“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...or-trump-meltdown_us_591d1c53e4b094cdba511035

God if I had a dollar for every time someone said Trump would fail I'd be able to get Tina Arena to perform in my mansion.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-budget-cut-social-programs-238696

Rather than breaking with Washington precedent, Trump’s spending blueprint follows established conservative orthodoxy, cutting taxes on the wealthy, boosting defense spending and taking a hatchet to programs for the poor and disabled – potentially hurting many of the rural and low-income Americans that voted him into office.

The president’s budget plan calls for more than $1 trillion in cuts to a wide range of social programs with millions of beneficiaries, from farm subsidies to federal student aid. That includes a $600 billion cut to Medicaid over 10 years, despite Trump’s repeated promises on the campaign trail not to cut the program. The budget also takes an ax to the federal food stamp program and Social Security Disability Insurance.

Last edited:
A strong decision by a strong leader. He is truly making America great again. A country that people can be proud to know. Not a wall street loving awful place.

Just read an interesting analysis of Trumps language skills and the deterioration over the last 10 - 20 years. Apparently he actually did use to be able to speak in whole sentances with grammar and vocabulary.

Reactions: kxk
Well get a grip.

Take up creative writing or public speaking or study media or something. Something that will help you appreciate words.

creative writing? yuck. public speaking? double yuck. i aint one for that fancy stuff mooseyfaceo. seems a bit too high and mighty for just a poor simple lad like me.

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-meter-detecting-levels-of-bullshit-at-low-medium-or-high-399762697.jpg

wow-the-level.jpg

Back