Skip to main content

BB Canada 2017

Ika is like the equivalent of Da'Vonne last time, an idiot though I suppose there could be entertainment value for a while. Lasts too long though and an irritant. But even before that Gary stormed off, and he will be full of the diva tantrums as well.

Ika and Da'Vonne don't have much in common other than being black women... yikes.

Hmmmm. Does gary just have man boobs or is he getting breasts?

No trans/homo/racist crap. Just a thought?

:redface:>>>Gary must also work on his closet, mean while---Demetres, the new HoH, chose to go after Dillon, his vocal target from last week, and Dillon’s ally Emily. I doubt Dillion my champ to survive this:frown:

Ummm... Is English a language you speak fluently? If not please try running your posts through something other than Google translate... Trying to decipher what you're getting at is giving me a headache...

Oh. And I just watched e04 and how often does Cass say "do you trust me?"

She works that. Hilarious to watch.

I was another that noticed the breasts, hard not to when he juts them out. But I can understand people wondering if they are man boobs as well, because he looks fat. The latest episode had these comments about him being a 'physical threat'. Well, maybe if he falls on you.

Otherwise it was a nightmare episode for Cassandra, with us being told her gameplan to ally with everyone is terrible and that virtually everyone against her. Gary seems to want to be friends with everyone, but that would seem nearly as dangerous a strategy.

The latest episode had these comments about him being a 'physical threat'. Well, maybe if he falls on you.
That made me giggle.

Hooked on BBCan as always but wish they'd sort out their damn eviction shows - they're not live, barely interview the evictee and never finish the HoH comp. I really don't think the identity of the HoH is a cliffhanger than works - anyone interested will find out straight away from the live feeds anyway and for me it's much more interesting to end the week knowing who the next HoH is and then you tune in next time to find out how that plays out.

And talking of eviction shows that "competition" last week where they had to brush their teeth between every round was the most blatant product placement I've ever seen. At least the Oreo comp the day before was fun and relatively subtle.

That made me giggle.

Hooked on BBCan as always but wish they'd sort out their damn eviction shows - they're not live, barely interview the evictee and never finish the HoH comp. I really don't think the identity of the HoH is a cliffhanger than works - anyone interested will find out straight away from the live feeds anyway and for me it's much more interesting to end the week knowing who the next HoH is and then you tune in next time to find out how that plays out.

And talking of eviction shows that "competition" last week where they had to brush their teeth between every round was the most blatant product placement I've ever seen. At least the Oreo comp the day before was fun and relatively subtle.

:oops:..It's doing down tonight, at least one of the houseguest will be evicted and my bet is on Cassandra. WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS ONE?

rip Cassandra, it would've been nice to see her go further down the line. i reckon a Cass vs Neda showdown on the block would have been epic later on. Neda is clearly making the right move and from what I've heard, Cass is all but gone :(

So another advert section and another pointless cliffhanger.

And I still have absolutely no idea what the backwards week thing entails.

Gary and Ika annoy me like they always have. Gary saying Neda has no right to do anything while she is HoH was a typical bizarre comment from him.

Backwards week is basically houseguests nominate, HoH evicts.
Gary and Dre were nominated, Neda won veto and didn't use it. Gary is almost certainly a dead man walking.

Eeew see the lastest? feeds down all day. Dillion and Emily were licking sucking the candy then offering it to housemates demetres ended up eating it while they were laughing. Also Dillion rub some on his balls and believe it was demetres that ate them...

Must say Thursdays double eviction episode was one of the best double eviction eps (of the US/Canadian format) there has been thanks to an opportunity being taken once it has been given, though can't help but feel the second evictee was slightly hard done by.

Not that it's a spoiler anymore but just in case:
For the second eviction Neda's immunity to jury stage came to an end. Sindy won HoH and then when Jackie won the Veto Ika was straight in with pressure to nominate Neda and take the opportunity to get her out, which Neda overheard. Cue fireworks "during the commercial break" as Sindy seemed genuinely torn what to do, telling Arisa she couldn't nominate - leading to Arisa saying "you can and you will". Sindy nominated Neda, Neda went home (well, to jury).

I do think it was slightly unfair Neda's immunity came to an end midway through a double eviction - it may have given us a few minutes of magic but can't help but feel it would have been better to see that dilemma play out over a week. Also although I don't think it was intentional Arisa's now classic line of "you can and you will" seemed to be telling Sindy to go ahead and nominate Neda.

Wow. Its like no one on these forums has been watching this series at all... or maybe its just been a yawn fest?

Its been a bit MEH for me, but I DO like me some Kevin. Never noticed him before but.... yum

The US version is normally more interesting to me.

Demetres is so utterly boring. Ike is just the usual cliche. Kevin is nondescript.

The best part of the season happened recently for me, that was the fake task for Karen which beat the have-not task twist earlier in the season. Twists like that are more interesting to me than the gameplay which ain't great.

Haven't any thought regarding joins as haven't investigated how to watch it yet. Yet in the event that anybody has any proposals they would be enormously refreshing.

Back