Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...I just Googled it kxk... this is what it said...

Where does bunny boiler come from?

The plot centres around Alex Forrest (Glenn Close) obsessively pursuing her ex-lover Dan Gallagher (Michael Douglas). The phrase comes from the plot device whereby Forrest, in a fit of frenzied jealousy, boils her erstwhile lover's daughter's pet rabbit.

...so there you go kxk... as I said... that was a great question... cheers.
Love the wiki or google explanation. Writer taking a bit of poetic whimsy.
The term "erstwhile" gives the synopsis of Fatal Attraction a quaint Elizabethan love story feel.

...her daughter just did the 'breathe in... breathe out' test the wrong way around lol!... silly girl lol!... what da fuck?... is that it already?... aw crap!... that went s quickly as per usual... thanks for the posts tonight my good friends... it's always such fun... are there any other threads during the week that people are posting 'LIVE' on now that Celeb's finished besides this one?... just curious... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Australia got it right with Casey.
Now give Malaka the Gold Logie already.

...hahaha!... wouldn't that be bloody hilarious to see Anastasia win the Gold Logie?... I would laugh my head off for an entire year non-stop I reckon lol!... cheers.

Goodnight all, don't know about any other live chats @Mr Stickyfingers , maybe survivor???Not much to watch
right now, MKR people maybe? I hate that show. BL is a better version.
Are you watching Broadchurch fridays, loving that/

I am off to watch Big Bang repeats, night

Goodnight all, don't know about any other live chats @Mr Stickyfingers , maybe survivor???Not much to watch
right now, MKR people maybe? I hate that show. BL is a better version.
Are you watching Broadchurch fridays, loving that/

I am off to watch Big Bang repeats, night

...I'm guessing that Masterchef will probably be the next one because that starts soon doesn't it?... The Biggest Loser isn't my kind of show to watch and MKR I've avoided like the plague this year... too many scripted 'stories' for me to swallow anymore... it's just a complete shit show in my opinion... I watched the first episode of this seasons Broadchurch with that woman being raped and will do some catch-up with that straight away... it's such a great show isn't it?... cheers.

Back