Skip to main content

MARRIED @1ST - IS A HYBRID BB, 20 HMS

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
If you haven't heard, 9 have re-vamped Married at first Sight, and turned it into a BB hybrid.

What was once a brief little bit of crap & bitching, over quickly, is now a combination of Farmer Wants a Wife/Bachelor/BB.

20 people are matched up, pot luck I reckon, after the fake marriages - all 20 move into a house TOGETHER 20 people.
Then they later do Farmer kind of stuff, meet families, go on tasks and shit.

The females all met up pre ceremonies, as did the dudes - and it looked just like BB first night drinks.

So, once they get the fake marrying over, the BB bit begins, and there will be flirting with better prospects and fights, some seriously funny families - telling the girl to run he is s dork eg.

The BB bit will be interesting, some real weirdos in this mix.
And it is easy to catch, as it is on 3 times a day.

Gotta love the crazy blonde ex (or was it his sister?) who turned up just to try to break them up... and the one who called one of the other girls the Princess from Shrek.

The weddings are taking too long, they must have gotten 6 done, x 2 each episode, I lost interest after seeing 4 in 2 episodes.
So that means there are way too many more to sit through.

I just want to see the BB bit, all crowded into a house, fighting and flirting with other partners

This show seriously sums up channel 9. They take a concept, people like it and so they completely overdo it and sensationalise it and add silly gimmicks until it is completely different to the original show.

Ten weddings is way too many. The first season with four weddings and two one hour episodes a week was enough, it was bad enough when they started doing two seasons a year ala The Block.

Amazingly this show has produced a lasting relationship with a baby even, I'd say though that going forward no couples will last though due to the ridiculous approach channel nine has to all its reality shows, it seems highly, highly contrived now. I could be wrong though....

It's inevitable if there is any long term relationship out of this series it won't be from any of the couples C9 put together - and I suspect that is what they want.

Yes, beauty of this is it is pure TRASH, exploited, overblown, bullshit TRASH.

It is pot luck. Trying to pretend anything else is ridiculous.
There are no psychological matches, they have 10 people to pick a partner from, they pick randomly and hope for the best - then bullshit for the camera.
It least it is true to life in one respect, all the women outclass all the men.

Just hurry up and get to the BB bit, 20 desperadoes shacked up should be entertaining, watching how they roam and re-couple I bet :)

It's inevitable if there is any long term relationship out of this series it won't be from any of the couples C9 put together - and I suspect that is what they want.
What was that British show that put four guys and four girls together on a Spanish island to see if they hooked up as per "the computer", which had secretly matched them up beforehand? The Villa, I think it was. I loved that show.

I can't get over how free and easy the Brits are with sex on screen, they do it anywhere, with everyone watching.
The americans fight, brits f...k, aussies exercise

Well, this show did not eventuate into the BB bit I expected, and I never watched much except bits and pieces in adds and repeats.
Next series just shove all into one big house.
Rather clear why all these wankers need help hooking up, all fake and creepy except for 4, country dudes & partners.
The rest are prize creeps that nobody desires, males are pigs or stupid, the blonde twins are pathetic.
And 9 unknowingly have done a community service - exposing the un-dateable and the unprofessional supposed experts to avoid

They really found some male pigs this season, but I guess that is the point. Most of the women are decent and should be able to meet men without resorting to this crap. Simon is the best dude out of the bunch. Anthony is biggest douche with Andrew running a close second.

Reactions: kxk
They really found some male pigs this season, but I guess that is the point. Most of the women are decent and should be able to meet men without resorting to this crap. Simon is the best dude out of the bunch. Anthony is biggest douche with Andrew running a close second.

I actually liked Andrew at the start, and felt for him when his partner ran away. I wonder what she knew that we didn't though, as he transformed into a major dickhead after that. Anthony is off the scale, but you have to wonder if it's even real.
The farm couples are the only ones who deserve to find happiness out of this.

There is another nice enough guy being overlooked, Jess the he's too short for me twin reject, last time I watched he seemed sweet.
Those blonde twins are bitchy and belong with their creepy too old mate Andrew.

And, every woman on RTV with the fat lip implants speaks with a speech impediment - to quote Ash from the jungle

Bet that runaway bride is counting her lucky stars.

There is another nice enough guy being overlooked, Jess the he's too short for me twin reject, last time I watched he seemed sweet.

Yes Jesse seems nice too, and besotted with his twin, who is friendzoning him.

I've watched some of this show. There is little wonder why most there have been single for so long. Very few decent people on it. The one that ran away dodged a cannonball aimed at her.
I like the farmer boys and their partners, the army guy is okay, and poor Jesse, dump that bitch already!

And, every woman on RTV with the fat lip implants speaks with a speech impediment - to quote Ash from the jungle

Bet that runaway bride is counting her lucky stars.
She (Cheryl) does have an odd way of speaking. Partly it's because she is Scottish and it comes out as a mish mash of Australian and Scottish accent. That aside, she does seem to have an impediment which may be part of the inflated lips thing.

Holiday in Melbourne, doing some online work with MAFS repeat on ......OMG this show is simply evil, EVIL

Latest filth - the sweet farmer dude is an aspiring ACTOR!

These people are incredibly WEIRD, all of them

Latest filth - the sweet farmer dude is an aspiring ACTOR!

Say it isn't so! He was my favourite.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are all actors to some degree.

Glad that Andrew and Cheryl are gone, that had passed the point of uncomfortable.

I feel really bad for Jesse, you can tell his twin has only stayed to save face on the show, whereas he has actual feelings.

Can't even count the genuine people on one hand, maybe 3-4? Jess, curly haired dude, his Mrs, and farmer's wife.
These are real people.
Then the rest, who should all be shoved out the door 2nd ep, and new partners enter, experiment after all.
Experiments should have rules, famewhores not allowed, torturing to allow a famewhore more TV time, no, no.

You can tell straight away if they will work, piss off the fakers, those blondes especially, that one just leading poor Jess around by the nose is on the nose.

I've been watching it with more interest than Celebrity. It's hilarious in the awfulness of it. I agree re Jesse, he's going to be let down badly and isn't she now with Andrew? I'm looking forward to the finale. Yes, Meglos, Jesse was one of my favourites too.

Back