Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Ben Cousins?...Bikies?.....Gangsters?????
From The Age 2014:
Collingwood footballer Dane Swan was the star attraction at a $200-a-head dinner promoted and attended by underworld boss Mick Gatto and other gangland figures and held this week at a pizza restaurant owned by Gatto's brother.

The event on Tuesday earned Gatto's associates and Swan several thousand dollars and was attended by several other members of Gatto's ''Carlton Crew'', including fellow convicted criminal Angelo "Fat Ange" Venditti.

Gatto and Venditti both beat separate murder charges during the underworld war and Venditti has previously sparked controversy over his relationship with troubled former AFL star Ben Cousins.

Also at Coburg pizza restaurant Gatto Nero - majority owned by Gatto's brother John - were several other underworld-linked figures and members of the public.

Steve Price...shock Jock...a foil for Tom

Lisa curryKenny lenny penny curry Kenny...an awesome swimmer and athlete

...oh gawd!... the rumours were right... Steve whinging moaning Price in on here now **sigh**... and now Lisa Curry... (never have really liked her to be honest)... cheers.

Thanks @nutmeg , so he is kind of gangster

i can't stand Curry love Ash, she can cut men down with a good tongue lashing

Ash Pollard....freaky frizzy haired blond.

Lisa finds out she is a cook....and tells her she can cook

...oh no!... it's Ash from "My Kitchen Rules"... I hated her on that because she was a real bitch on it... I'm probably going to love her on this though... I can't wait to see some bugs in her hair lol!... cheers.

Back