Skip to main content

2017 Today I ...

source.gif

I admire people who can keep diaries.

Not just a bland account of their day, but something more personal and vibrant. And to do that over years and decades.

Someone like Michael Palin.

Today I slept in until the ridiculous time of 10am. And now I'm going to take a decadent hour long bath. For once, I seem to be getting my day off - and I intend it to be a lazy one.

I went shopping, and found a weird shop full of vitamins and baby crap at rock bottom prices, Swisse stuff was quarter usual prices.
And bulk packs available.
And people packing boxes, and a wall of the boxes.

I think our local Asians are making a killing, Weird place, so cheap $5 for swisse usually close to $20

I went shopping, and found a weird shop full of vitamins and baby crap at rock bottom prices, Swisse stuff was quarter usual prices.
And bulk packs available.
And people packing boxes, and a wall of the boxes.

I think our local Asians are making a killing, Weird place, so cheap $5 for swisse usually close to $20

yeah swisse is usually expensive.

Today is the twelfth day and I wish you Merry Christmas for the last time this season. Did you last all 12 days or did you pack up your tree ages ago?

Reactions: kxk
Nah, took me so long to get it out, it can stay until after Chinese New Year, later Jan.

Do you have the custom Mum made us all follow, ie you light a lamp/candle in your front window, symbol that Mary & Joseph are welcome?
That and Dad's nativity scene, with his hand made barn and extras are very precious.
Best wishes to you and your flock.

Ouch. They are so expensive. Hope your furry friend is okay
she had a runny tummy and a yeast infection in her ears..she seems okay.I panicked because there is a gastro virus going around and
a friend on FB dog died suddenly from that

Back