Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2016

All dressed up to dump Courtney.

CvNFeBBWcAAOniL.jpg

Well, that was uncomfortable. It sucked that he couldn't offer her any words of comfort or apology or even well-wishes with her future with the other guys. Just slunk off. Wonder what he said in the limo...
Basically, his contract ended LOL.

His exit was super uncomfortable, I mean, "You need to go". Whaaa? Take that! Though lets face it, it should have been done weeks ago. At the end he seemed emotionally empty. He talks but you can tell all of it means nothing. I think there is a strong chance dude is either in denial, or very deep in the closet.

Matty's sister needs to cut the apron strings. She was scary.
I had to fast forward through Jake. I just don't get it. If she ends up with him... yawn..?
Lee's grandmother was funny mand his mmumwas nice. Lee is actually a lovely person as well. Why is Georgia focussing on the fact that he's been with blondes before?

Georgia likes to be in control I think and I did find her quite defensive and almost resentful of the questions she got.

Courtney's just not into her. At least he didn't just tell her what she wanted to hear. Thank goodness that's done. Definitely should have kept Cam.

Matty's sister needs to cut the apron strings. She was scary.
I had to fast forward through Jake. I just don't get it. If she ends up with him... yawn..?
Lee's grandmother was funny mand his mmumwas nice. Lee is actually a lovely person as well. Why is Georgia focussing on the fact that he's been with blondes before?

Georgia likes to be in control I think and I did find her quite defensive and almost resentful of the questions she got.

Courtney's just not into her. At least he didn't just tell her what she wanted to hear. Thank goodness that's done. Definitely should have kept Cam.

Georgia does seem extremely controlling, and it's her way or the highway basically. I can't really identify with the things she over-analyses, like, as you say, whether someone has only dated blondes before.

Just got caught up...

I was sad for Cameron but I think it's a good thing she let him go earlier if she wasn't going to choose him in the end. I did get a bit misty-eyed, especially when they put on the "Heather music" (I'll always think of that romantic instrumental piece as Heather's song ever since it played during one of her kisses, haha).

I was kind of hoping Georgia was planning to keep Courtney around to dump him at the final two, because it seems like he would be cool with that. Basically he's a bit like this season's Olena.

I understand you've been temporarily banned from Whirlpool, darling, but really I do not appreciate you bringing your particular brand of misogyny here.
Be quiet woman, I'm building a legacy here.

If I wanted to listen to cucks and feminists I'd be over in whingepool.

Matty's sister is georeous, so much finer than the bachelorette it's hilarious.

Georgia to Matty's sister:" I'm totes in it for love!" "Oh no I'm not ready for kids any time soon" *career cough cough

So Courtney did a phantom...right in front of the camera. What a shame! He seemed to want to stay in until the final two...Georgia just didn't read him very well LOL (for his TV career).

He won't be swiping right anytime soon! Courtney Dober slams 'crap' dating apps saying he prefers traditional courting methods... following Bachelorette elimination

Bachelorette's Coutrney Dober has weighed in on today's dating culture after being banished from the mansion by Georgia Love who was left in tears. The 30-year-old media personality from New South Wales explained that things had taken a drastic turn when it came to romance over the past ten years.

Speaking to Elle, Courtney said he prefers the traditional method of meeting a girl - despite going on national television to compete against 18 men for Georgia's heart. 'I'm certainly not one': Coutrney Dober, 30, has weighed in on today's social media and internet dating app culture after being rejected by Georgia Love. 'You've got all these social media handles, and internet dating apps, all this crap - all credit to people who want to give that a go, but I'm certainly not one.

The 30-year-old explained that it seems unusual that he would go on a reality television show, but still felt 'the initial butterflies, the nerves and everything. 'I do prefer a more traditional method of meeting a girl, which is face-to-face. And yes, you could argue that a reality TV show is not a traditional method. 'But it's a lot more real, and I suppose traditional, than just dating apps. You don't swipe right just because you think they're attractive.' 'I don't know': On Thursday night's episode Georgia asked Courtney if he saw a future relationship with her, to which he still didn't have an answer

398CC2BC00000578-3857912-image-m-169_1477023006953.jpg

'I'm just sitting there in shock': Georgia admitted that she doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-Bachelorette-elimination.html#ixzz4NmX5RDIt

And, now he's blaming it all on the editing (as they doooo)...i.e. the fact that we missed out on his limelight hogging, apparently.

'I'm sitting there like a bloody stunned mullet!': Courtney Dober blasts The Bachelorette producers for the editing of his dates with Georgia Love

He was the baffling Bachelorette hunk who frustrated Georgia Love by keeping his feelings under wraps. But after being dumped on Thursday's episode, Courtney Dober told Popsugar he was not happy at his portrayal on the TV show. The 30-year-old often struggled for answers when Georgia asked for his true feelings - but Courtney claims the footage was heavily edited.
39921AB900000578-3858082-Caught_off_guard_Courtney_Dober_has_appeared_to_guard_his_feelin-a-7_1477036567086.jpg

Editing trick? Courtney Dober appeared to guard his feelings throughout The Bachelorette but he told Popsugar the show's producers didn't tell the full story. The episodes were not even close to representing the 'deep' conversations the couple shared, according to Courtney. 'It's very interesting to see how they play it back because, to be honest, when Georgia and I had conversations, I did most of the talking,' he said. But in the final edit, Georgia was the one asking most of the questions, and she often looked puzzled by Courtney's replies.
398CC2A000000578-3858082-Baffling_bachelor_Fans_of_the_show_shared_Georgia_s_frustration_-a-3_1477083611630.jpg

Baffling bachelor: Fans of the show shared Georgia's frustration with the way Courtney kept his feelings to himself
39921ABD00000578-3858082-Time_to_go_The_30_year_old_made_it_to_hometown_week_but_Georgia_-a-1_1477083611588.jpg

Time to go: The 30-year-old made it to hometown week but Georgia grew tired of his refusal to commit to her and sent him packing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...editing-dates-Georgia-Love.html#ixzz4NmZ3LWca

Georgia Love's mother admitted to palliative care for 'aggressive' pancreatic cancer... just days before The Bachelorette finale
By DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 00:35 +11:00, 24 October 2016 | UPDATED: 01:22 +11:00, 24 October 2016

She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer around the same time her daughter Georgia Love was approached to star on The Bachelorette.

And in a sad turn of events, Belinda Love has now been admitted to palliative care, just days before season two of the reality series is set to wrap up.

Network Ten told The Daily Telegraph in a statement: 'Georgia and her family are going through a very difficult time with seriously family health issues.'

39A268A200000578-0-image-a-3_1477228736029.jpg

'They're going through a very difficult time:' Georgia Love's mother Belinda has been admitted to palliative care for pancreatic cancer just days before The Bachelorette finale

It's currently unclear whether or not Georgia, 28, will continue with previously scheduled media commitments for The Bachelorette finale as she supports her mother's battle against the 'aggressive' cancer.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gressive-pancreatic-cancer.html#ixzz4NzRLIEyZ

'They spent the night together': The Bachelorette's Georgia Love 'hooked up' with Michael Turnbull after a flirty encounter at the Melbourne Cup
By ANEETA BHOLE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 12:01 +11:00, 24 October 2016 | UPDATED: 16:26 +11:00, 24 October 2016

Rumours of a fling between The Bachelorette's Georgia Love and Michael Turnbull surfaced last year after they were spotted 'flirting' at the 2015 Melbourne Cup.

Speaking to Woman's Day, a source claims the pair exchanged more than just numbers at the event, saying they were overheard planning to meet up again later that night.

Georgia had not been chosen for the new season of the Bachelorette at the time, but was supposedly interested in seeing where things may go with Michael.

Scroll down for video

39A6685400000578-3865372-image-a-16_1477266869848.jpg

Spring fling: Rumours of a secret hook-up between The Bachelorette's Georgia Love and Michael Turnbull surfaced last year after they were spotted 'flirting' at the Melbourne Cup

'They spent the night together,' the source alleges. 'Georgia was keen to see where things would go, but Michael was enjoying being single on the back of his Bachelorette fame.'

A few months later, Georgia was announced the new star of the hit reality TV series with Michael wasting no time to congratulate his friend on social media.

The 35-year-old wrote on Instagram: 'Congratulations to my friend and Australia's new Bachelorette Georgia Love.

'You're an amazing woman and deserve to find someone special. Good Luck x.'

39A670C300000578-3865372-image-a-24_1477268352598.jpg

'They spent the night together': A source claims the pair exchanged more than just numbers at the event, saying they were overheard planning to meet up again later that night

39A6328B00000578-3865372-image-m-22_1477267086444.jpg

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...urnbull-2015-Melbourne-Cup.html#ixzz4NzRbhhKB

Poor Georgia. So heartbreaking for her and her family. The timing is bad, she's lucky this didn't happen during filming since pancreatic cancer is so aggressive, so at least she got to spend time with her mother and hopefully her mum saw her happy and in love too.

Every time I open a magazine at the supermarket I get spoiled. It's a bit mean. Though they do say conflicting things about the final choice.

I hope something good comes out of this for Georgia, and for my favourite fellas.

It is sad about her mother, but the taking of time out to do this show after a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer was always questionable to me. It's a quick and ruthless cancer for most, and she must have been informed of that. At least she wasn't in Bali or wherever when this stage, or worse, was reached. Very very sad.

Reactions: Lyf
Back